Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.0.8

Post by Glowmoss »

VENUS wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:01 pm
So back here after a long time and after a lot of updates later , just wanted to know
1. Is it backwards compatible still
2. is the max multiplayer thing possible , like more than 4 players
I don't think my table was ever too backwards compatible lol some scripts may work on older versions if I haven't had to change them in a while some of the structures changed a few updates back now so if you're not on at least that then the pointers would be screwed even if the scripts working to get them. I don't support any version besides whatever the current release on steam is so if you have troubles when you are not on that version please don't come and waste both our time lol.

I am aware there was an update before people start going on about that lol I will get around to it at some point as I am not on my pc much nowadays.

The Max amount of players being more than four is only possible on a fairly old build of phas that you can still download if you follow the guide someone posted online at some point. I know some people were working on it for a newer build but could never get the game to behave properly like stuff wouldn't start or spawn at all lol. I haven't worked on it myself and I'm not really interested at all as I treat this game like a single player game myself lol and the only reason I play it now is just to keep this table updated I don't really enjoy the game at all like I used to.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VENUS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VENUS »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:16 pm
VENUS wrote:
So back here after a long time and after a lot of updates later , just wanted to know
I don't think my table was ever too backwards compatible lol some scripts may work on older versions if I haven't had to change them in a while some of the structures changed a few updates back now so if you're not on at least that then the pointers would be screwed even if the scripts working to get them. I don't support any version besides whatever the current release on steam is so if you have troubles when you are not on that version please don't come and waste both our time lol.

I am aware there was an update before people start going on about that lol I will get around to it at some point as I am not on my pc much nowadays.

The Max amount of players being more than four is only possible on a fairly old build of phas that you can still download if you follow the guide someone posted online at some point. I know some people were working on it for a newer build but could never get the game to behave properly like stuff wouldn't start or spawn at all lol. I haven't worked on it myself and I'm not really interested at all as I treat this game like a single player game myself lol and the only reason I play it now is just to keep this table updated I don't really enjoy the game at all like I used to.
Tqs for the info , im not on a very old update , atm im on 9.0.7, haven't updated so wanted to kn, even i rarely play this once in a while when my frnds randomly want to play so wanted to know bout the max players thing , thanks for keeping the table updated.

skupcll
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skupcll »

Hi Glowmoss!
Im looking for a cheat table for Phasmophobia 0.8.1.7 ,i need to do some test about ghost speed,do you have it?
I download that .ct version before,but when i open it today,it is been deleted by auto update
Your ct is great,it helps me finish many test of this game,thx

(and could you add a funtion to show ghost max speed and ghost realtime speed?i can find the address,but i cant find the basic address which save speed data)

HawKing0755
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HawKing0755 »

starlord wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:58 am
Peinlicher wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:59 pm
Help everytime i try using the cheat table the unity crash comes. the checkbox that would "delete" this crash also doesnt work. what am i doing wrong?
rename your cheatengine.exe to something else, or use Metrix's bypass DLL (you will hear and audible beep on game startup if the bypass is working).
how do i turn off the bypass ? I hear the beep every time I enter the game

(I found myself. There may be an easier and cleaner way, I do not recommend it)
For those to uninstall the bypass : Steam\steamapps\common\Phasmophobia\Phasmophobia_Data\Plugins\x86_64> delete KS_Diagnostics_Process.dll and KS_Diagnostics_Process.dll.bak
after doing these I recommend you verify the game files.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

skupcll wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:02 am
Hi Glowmoss!
Im looking for a cheat table for Phasmophobia 0.8.1.7 ,i need to do some test about ghost speed,do you have it?
I download that .ct version before,but when i open it today,it is been deleted by auto update

(and could you add a funtion to show ghost max speed and ghost realtime speed?i can find the address,but i cant find the basic address which save speed data)
As I said above I don't generally keep older versions anymore. I may have that one on my phone as I believe I downloaded it to look at something at one point but idk if it's the fully fixed one for that version of the game. The ghost speed is in the ghost Ai structure. It's the max speed but the ghost definitely does the max speed lol. It is already on the table. I will take a look on my phone and post that table if it's there.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

HawKing0755 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:14 pm

how do i turn off the bypass ? I hear the beep every time I enter the game

(I found myself. There may be an easier and cleaner way, I do not recommend it)
For those to uninstall the bypass : Steam\steamapps\common\Phasmophobia\Phasmophobia_Data\Plugins\x86_64> delete KS_Diagnostics_Process.dll and KS_Diagnostics_Process.dll.bak
after doing these I recommend you verify the game files.
The KS_Diagnostics_Process.dll.bak is the original file as long as you never used the batch file to install it multiple times as metrix didn't put the same check in the batch file I have in my table for that file so it just makes a back up of whatever dll is there. You can just do as you did or delete the dll and replace with the bak one. The crash Reporter isn't really needed but if you really wanted that trap back you can verify the files.

vipeweb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vipeweb »

Hello! version 0.9.0.9 Hunt not work
in fact there is a bug, if you use the hunt it will never happen again, neither by your command nor by the game's AI, yes that's right the hunt is paralyzed forever

vipeweb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vipeweb »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:16 pm
VENUS wrote:

in fact there is a bug, if you use the hunt it will never happen again, neither by your command nor by the game's AI, yes that's right the hunt is paralyzed forever

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Older Phas versions

Post by Glowmoss »

skupcll wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:02 am
Hi Glowmoss!

I seemed to of found a fair few different table versions on my phone. I am unsure whether they all are the fully fixed version of these tables but I have put them up in my github repo if anyone wants to look at older versions. I removed the updater from the ones that had it. I might try and keep an archive for all future tables but I won't be giving support for these tables for obvious reasons. If someone has a version that's not in there and wanted to share it I can remove the updater and put it in there.

[Link]
Last edited by Glowmoss on Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

vipeweb wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:48 pm
Hello! version 0.9.0.9 Hunt not work
its probably broken then I haven't gotten around to looking at the table yet

vipeweb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vipeweb »

Is there any way to combine PappyG's version with yours?

In fact, the pappyG version is amazing but there is no function to define the type of ghost, which I really appreciate, so I was thinking, is there any way to make it work? Do I set the ghost by cheat engine and use Pappy's version together?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

vipeweb wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:49 pm
Is there any way to combine PappyG's version with yours?

In fact, the pappyG version is amazing but there is no function to define the type of ghost, which I really appreciate, so I was thinking, is there any way to make it work? Do I set the ghost by cheat engine and use Pappy's version together?
I did reach out to pappyg once so we could basically half the work we both do . Probably even more so for him as I believe every update breaks pretty much everything lol as he must just use the static mono symbols that change on litterally every compile of the game so if the devs do any update it would break. I never heard back from him lol we both probably hook a lot of the same shit so I doubt both would fully work together. I believe he does have a cheat to set the ghost type as it is listed on his page of cheats but you could set the ghost with the table deactivate mono and then start his trainer up as it would need to be able to use the mono injector as well. I was thinking of making the table a trainer at some point but I probably won't as I prefer a table much more. There would just be idiots coming out of the woodwork saying its a virus if I made it a trainer anyway lol.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

vipeweb wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:48 pm
That is fixed now I just got around to updating the table just then

vipeweb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.0.9

Post by vipeweb »

I understand, literally with every new update the version of pappyG breaks completely

Is your method different from PappyG? I'm a cheatengine student
as a hobby, I'm actually a Mobile programmer, web of course are very different things

What is the advantage of Mono?

ghostbirdlary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.0.9

Post by ghostbirdlary »

do i need to be disconnected from the internet to not get banned?