Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kasl981
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by kasl981 »

Hello! Is there a way to open all spells at the very beginning of the game?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

Can you un-remove that one guys "money and talents" only table or whatever it was? Because OP's table is confusing and I can't get it to work.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Wyzegy wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:24 am
Can you un-remove that one guys "money and talents" only table or whatever it was? Because OP's table is confusing and I can't get it to work.
There was almost NO difference, the guy just moved a few things around in my table.
I already added shortcuts for stats & modifiers in the scripts section.
If using simple scripts and changing values of simple pointer is confusing for you then you might want to learn some more about cheat engine :wub:

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

All I know is I do what I do for every other table like this, and it's all ??s. Got another person on youtube saying it still needs 7.4, but then you'd know more about that I'm sure since it's your table. You sure it works with 7.5?

TheDarkness
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheDarkness »

jllllll wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:00 am
dekling wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:26 pm
Sohei5023 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:05 am

Search for it as a string with at least a few spare talent points (I did it with 12, but you should be fine with 5 or so). Use up a talent point, search for the lower value. After 3-5 searches you should just have 2-4 values left. AFAIK there's 2 values that determine talent points, just change one (or both) of them to 9.

Don't change them above 9 because that will, for whatever reason, change your talent points down to 0. For that same reason don't start with more than 13-14 talent points because you don't want to be editing double digit values.
Okay... so i've tried the suggested methods again and didnt work...
select string > Unselected fast scan > type in the number of talents (mine is 7) > Press Start Scan (wait for it to finish and doesnt change the talent page) > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Then i found 2 numbers that dont change > Change those 2 numbers to 9 (as suggested) > Use 1 talent > Number of talents dont change in game... failed.

i've really tried multiple times where i select pause game while search and still didnt work. i've tried to change talent page and go back into the one i want, didnt work. I've tried the 2nd process after loading the game again, didnt work. I've tried closing CE and restart it, didnt work. I've tried clicking on the CE while searching on and off the game page, didnt work...

I dont know what else to do lmao...

Hacking single game is so hard lol
Immediately after starting the game and loading a save, search for the string: Player0PerkPointsXX or Player0PerkPointsX
Replace X with your current number of talent points. Do not change the number of digits in your point total.
This has been the most consistent method for me.

I haven't verified this yet, but it seems that every time you spend or gain perk points an new entry matching the above is created. When starting the game fresh, there is only the one entry making the search easier.
Can confirm that this works ty so much I have been wanted to get the last few talents

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Wyzegy wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:06 am
All I know is I do what I do for every other table like this, and it's all ??s. Got another person on youtube saying it still needs 7.4, but then you'd know more about that I'm sure since it's your table. You sure it works with 7.5?
I am using 7.5 and made v1.1 of my table with CE 7.5 so yeh I'm pretty sure lol
As mentioned in my table post (under FAQ) you can also remove the version check for CE and then use a different CE version.

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

Still nothing but ??s. Hopefully the string talent thing will work. I don't care much about money, and it doesn't require your table to function.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Wyzegy wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:27 am
Still nothing but ??s. Hopefully the string talent thing will work. I don't care much about money, and it doesn't require your table to function.
If pointer show ?? then it MUST be an issue on your end, no clue man.
This can for example happen when you did not disable things correctly the last time or when the table lua script doesn't get executed on table start which can only be when you have changed the default CE settings.
(Again read the FAQ)
Or you attached CE to the wrong process (there are two with the same name, you gotta pic the bottom one).

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

Akira wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:39 am
Wyzegy wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:27 am
Or you attached CE to the wrong process (there are two with the same name, you gotta pic the bottom one).
It was that one. Coulda sworn I tried the both of em, but you know how it is. Sorry for being a jerk about it :)

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

Has anyone managed to find the time of day? You can change to day or night by waiting on the minimap, but I'm trying to find the exact value to change it more precisely.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Akira, a few comments: "Though I'm not sure why you need that, my tables colors are perfectly visible on the black background, only issue you might have is with the top part of CE which isn't needed when just using a table."

For me everything but the colored bits were pure black. And by colored bits I mean the description things you made like pink or cyan, most of them were pure black. Active, address, type, and value sections were all pure black text on a pure black background. It was quite literally unusable. I assume you're using the non-standard dark app mode for Windows instead of light which makes the text in windows white instead of black. You'd probably need to swap to light app mode to see for yourself. I imagine you could fix the unusability by manually adding colors for the other sections so they use white text instead of black.

Also you've mentioned a few times about opening the activation script and commenting out lines... you should probably clarify that you're not referring to the *.CT file itself but rather editing activation header's script within Cheat Engine itself. May wanna add a small blurb about right clicking activation and editing the script or whatever. More casual users could easily be confused and not know what you mean.

It also doesn't say anywhere that I've seen how important it is to use the deactivation script when done and how things could break otherwise, so you probably need to put that in the OP in like a big red font.

Pixellatte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pixellatte »

Also unable to get Talents to show by searching for a String value.. After the 2nd scan either nothing will show or ?? values will show

YandereSan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YandereSan »

Pixellatte wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:36 am
Also unable to get Talents to show by searching for a String value.. After the 2nd scan either nothing will show or ?? values will show
edit: removed
Last edited by YandereSan on Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

totoroose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by totoroose »

anyone can teach me how to make centered-3rd person camera instead of over-shoulder view?

Ataru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ataru »

Ooof, edited my talent points and now my game crashes on load. Hope I can figure out a fix :/.

Edit: I can reload a save from before my edit and it will work, guess I have some replaying to do XD.