Evenicle 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
eXPerience
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Evenicle 2 - Clinical Trial Edition

Post by eXPerience »

dafallnone wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:39 am
here is my contribution i just took others tables and revised and orginized and added a few things i hope you enjoy

note-when clicked activate first it will take a while there are a lot of scripts it has to activate to populate the entries dont exit cheat engine it did not freeze

note- during testing everything worked correctly (tested over 100 times) but nobody is perfect so if it doesnt work for you try to exit and relaunch your game
this should be everything you should need in a single playthrough happy curing! =)
Thanks, just FYI, you might want the wildcard patterns for Attack & Magic to cover more bytes in the 'Stats' aob scans, as the original tables only cover 2 bytes. If you modify the values to >65535 the table will not be able to find the stats on next game load.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lorddavid93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lorddavid93 »

Thank you for CT file.
Last edited by lorddavid93 on Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

lorddavid93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lorddavid93 »

dafallnone wrote:
here is my contribution i just took others tables and revised and orginized and added a few things i hope you enjoy

note-when clicked activate first it will take a while there are a lot of scripts it has to activate to populate the entries dont exit cheat engine it did not freeze

note- during testing everything worked correctly (tested over 100 times) but nobody is perfect so if it doesnt work for you try to exit and relaunch your game
this should be everything you should need in a single playthrough happy curing! =)
Thank you for CT file, it really work.
Could you add value count of the number of battle? Cuz I read on Japan walkthrough website about learning skill, It said you can learn randomly new skill every 35 battle times.
"[Conditions for the number of battles] (* Acquisition condition "Number of battles") Every time 3
battles (?) From the start of the chapter"

Many thank

Source:
[Link]

deTwisted
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deTwisted »

May I ask for any source of other updates? cause I'm tryin to create table with permanent pointer which addresses didn't affected by next game load.

Sekai Neko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sekai Neko »

dafallnone wrote:

Thank you for the tablet

I tried it for when I will reach post game, it worked. now that I'm end game and doing 100%, The other day I changed the % for exp to get to max level., Today when I wanted to make adjustments, the scrips don't work correctly...it just shows ??.

I restarted game and everything, no luck. some stats still show up, like gold, but not all. am I doing something wrong? And I do activate the <ACTIVATE FIRST> and wait for it to load (I can tell when it show my gold).

UPDATE: it works fine with older save files....and after checking, old save files, before I modified the exp % (100% default exp gain), scrip works. Any save AFTER I changed the exp % doesn't work....I guess I'll just replay a few hours, end game anyways, was just taking ages to get max level-_-

Mark195
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mark195 »

Sekai Neko wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:45 am
dafallnone wrote:

Thank you for the tablet

I tried it for when I will reach post game, it worked. now that I'm end game and doing 100%, The other day I changed the % for exp to get to max level., Today when I wanted to make adjustments, the scrips don't work correctly...it just shows ??.

I restarted game and everything, no luck. some stats still show up, like gold, but not all. am I doing something wrong? And I do activate the <ACTIVATE FIRST> and wait for it to load (I can tell when it show my gold).

UPDATE: it works fine with older save files....and after checking, old save files, before I modified the exp % (100% default exp gain), scrip works. Any save AFTER I changed the exp % doesn't work....I guess I'll just replay a few hours, end game anyways, was just taking ages to get max level-_-
as its from the original CT, i av warned that if you change the number to a certain limit, your CT wont work, because there is a limit in the bytes.

bigoppais
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigoppais »

dafallnone wrote:

Hello,
First time here, anyone know how to use the cheats? I'm kind of lost.

Sekai Neko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sekai Neko »

bigoppais wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 11:08 pm
dafallnone wrote:

Hello,
First time here, anyone know how to use the cheats? I'm kind of lost.
load game, attach cheat engine to game (if you don't know this, click on cheat engine, top left, and play the tutorial so you get an idea).

tick boxes

press the one that clearly says to be press 1st (nothing else)

wait....and wait

when you see clear numbers, it means it ready to use.

btw, the game is extremely well balanced, so (unless you hate the battle mechanics) I would advice against using ce as it will ruing a good part of the joy playing this game. I only used ce post game as I didn't want to farm for hours to hit level 99 as it's boring like hell (something that's not even necessary to beat hardest bosses as long as you are equipping and using the correct skills, like one reducing enemies defence to 0 for a few turns is an absolute must)

Mark195
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Evenicle 2

Post by Mark195 »

If anyone cares, i av updated my CT as well, i hated how much time it took to turn on all the scripts so i made it faster by using the main instruction that controls all values.

dafallnone
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Evenicle 2

Post by dafallnone »

Mark195 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:24 pm
If anyone cares, i av updated my CT as well, i hated how much time it took to turn on all the scripts so i made it faster by using the main instruction that controls all values.
thanks i rather it like that myself but wasnt sure how to make it work you're great