Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Depanker »

Pien wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:20 am
Depanker wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:07 am
i played 1 day with freeze mob and esp then we got power outage for 3 days. now I just logged in using the alt account and it's still alive XD AR 20 now and just checked abyss with freeze mobs till floor 3. will report to u guys if ever I got banned on later floors. my chars so weak as of now haha

don't overuse freeze on abyss that make unreasonable time with ur AR. because many people who use freeze get banned from doing abyss.
ok thanks for the info. might try to do again the abyss at AR30 or something. my damage really lacks when I go there XD 100 dmg for my highest char lvl40 till floor 3

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vermillion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vermillion »

asthebloody wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:35 am
vermillion wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:25 am
who cares ? LOL
another retard kids with showing off to people using cheat on this forum and giving zero contribution and then looking for attention lol, you're useless at here btw, get the fuck out here . feeling so proud for bypasssing anti cheat lmaoo and seeking good account for trade :ph34r
and then why? that's not ur business btw

vermillion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vermillion »

jeffjah wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:43 am
vermillion wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:23 am
my alt account, didn't get banned after finish abysal floor 10th with damage and freeze, ar 23 now

[Link]
how much for weapon damage x? you actived
x10 sometimes i used x20

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

jeffjah wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:33 am
Update now. Yesterday open speedhack x2 / weapon damage x5,x10
Today have banned on kernel working time 18.00/6.00pm. Tonight i'm try open "Weapon Damage" only and come back update again tomorrow for kernel system working time
pretty sure it was weapon damage that caused the ban, i have tested on some accounts too

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

vermillion wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:49 am
FOR YOUR INFORMATION BITCH :
1. THIS GAME IS ONLINE / MULTIPLAYER
2. BREAKING THE RULES WHICH IS GRIEFING GAMEPLAY LEGIT PLAYER AND THEN THEY FEELING MAD ABOUT THIS CHEAT
3. AS FOR MiHoYo COMPANY AND THEIR FOLLOWER ITS EASY TO TAKEDOWN THIS FORUM AND THEN YOU WONT GOT FUCKING FREE CHEAT AGAIN
4. THAT'S NOT MY BUSINESS ? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DOG ? SO MANY PEOPLE SPENDING SO MUCH TIME THEN GOT PAID FROM HERE WHICH IS HELPING THEM IN REAL LIFE, OF COURSE ITS MY BUSINESS TO WARNING PEOPLE LIKE U SO THE OTHERS KEEP EARNING MONEY FROM THIS SITE

vermillion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vermillion »

asthebloody wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:02 pm
vermillion wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:49 am
FOR YOUR INFORMATION BITCH :
1. THIS GAME IS ONLINE / MULTIPLAYER
2. BREAKING THE RULES WHICH IS GRIEFING GAMEPLAY LEGIT PLAYER AND THEN THEY FEELING MAD ABOUT THIS CHEAT
3. AS FOR MiHoYo COMPANY AND THEIR FOLLOWER ITS EASY TO TAKEDOWN THIS FORUM AND THEN YOU WONT GOT FUCKING FREE CHEAT AGAIN
4. THAT'S NOT MY BUSINESS ? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DOG ? SO MANY PEOPLE SPENDING SO MUCH TIME THEN GOT PAID FROM HERE WHICH IS HELPING THEM IN REAL LIFE, OF COURSE ITS MY BUSINESS TO WARNING PEOPLE LIKE U SO THE OTHERS KEEP EARNING MONEY FROM THIS SITE
are u mad bro ? chillll wkwkwk

koko18
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by koko18 »

vermillion wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:50 am
jeffjah wrote:
vermillion wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:23 am
my alt account, didn't get banned after finish abysal floor 10th with damage and freeze, ar 23 now

[Link]
x10 sometimes i used x20
you've finished abyss floors with x10/x20 damage?

vermillion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vermillion »

koko18 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:12 pm
vermillion wrote:
jeffjah wrote:

x10 sometimes i used x20
yes, and with freeze bcause my chara so weak

Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depanker »

vermillion wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:15 pm
koko18 wrote:
vermillion wrote:

x10 sometimes i used x20
weapon damage hack easily detected. i have tried it on 2 accounts and banned for 30days lol. almost everyone who used it got banned from past post haha

jeffjah
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jeffjah »

Depanker wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:31 pm
vermillion wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:15 pm
koko18 wrote:

weapon damage hack easily detected. i have tried it on 2 accounts and banned for 30days lol. almost everyone who used it got banned from past post haha
I try to use weapon damage x10 only for tonight and try to wait kernel time for make sure weapon damage is danger and come back to update again on tomorrow

gQuarks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gQuarks »

jeffjah wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:45 pm
I try to use weapon damage x10 only for tonight and try to wait kernel time for make sure weapon damage is danger and come back to update again on tomorrow
What is "Kernel time" ?

joshuah2o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joshuah2o »

First off thanks for hacks guys. Much love for this forum and bypass video worked great.

Sadly i think it's damage hack that detected.

Had freeze hack/chest esp/damage hack going few days ago when i got banned on my main.

Made new account today, got it to level 10 and it kicked me out of game little while ago? This time i only used damage hack to test it.
just got banned for 15 years to 2035

Gonna just use freeze now on as i think that's hard for them to detect?

Not gonna risk chest hack as will anymore with this i can find all "high value" chests with this map online:

[Link]#/

With above you can easily find the rare Luxurious chests/Precious chests and million other things.

Also as for asthebloody , dude wtf is wrong with you. This is single player game with co-op mode option tacked on. To me it's no diff then hacking games like borderlands. Just it's RPG with the most greedy "store/loot box setup" i ever seen. Fun gameplay thru.

Freakly i hope all these greedy companies like MiHoYo and their hired hitman/mobsters we call GM's hired to ban us dirty "hackers" enjoying our SINGLE player game [with co-op] choke on all that loot box cash. Yes we should all have right to hack our asses off in single player game. This is not PVP online game. likewise wtf are you even on about with the "GRIEFING LEGIT PLAYERs" Last i checked me or anyone else having god like power in our single player game [with co-op] i.e borderlands etc DOES NOT HARM other players. stop it with that bullshit. MiHoYo can go to hell and so can anyone that works for them or defends them.
Last edited by joshuah2o on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jeffjah
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jeffjah »

joshuah2o wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:06 pm
First off thanks for hacks guys. Much love for this forum and bypass video worked great.

Had freeze hack/chest esp/damage hack going few days ago when i got banned on my main.

Made new account today, got it to level 10 and it kicked me out of game little while ago? This time i only used damage hack to test it.

Not gonna risk chest hack as will anymore with this i can find all "high value" chests with this map online:
[Link]#/
wow thank you for all in map. But i looking same with minecraft mapping haha

jeffjah
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jeffjah »

gQuarks wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:02 pm
jeffjah wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:45 pm
What is "Kernel time" ?
Approximately 17.30-18.30 in Asia zone. That I was examined and banned every days

Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depanker »

joshuah2o wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:06 pm

[Link]#/

With above you can easily find the rare Luxurious chests/Precious chests and million other things.

Also as for asthebloody , dude wtf is wrong with you. This is single player game with co-op mode option tacked on. To me it's no diff then hacking games like borderlands. Just it's RPG with the most greedy "store/loot box setup" i ever seen. Fun gameplay thru.

Freakly i hope all these greedy companies like MiHoYo and their hired hitman/mobsters we call GM's hired to ban us dirty "hackers" enjoying our SINGLE player game [with co-op] choke on all that loot box cash. Yes we should all have right to hack our asses off in single player game. This is not PVP online game. likewise wtf are you even on about with the "GRIEFING LEGIT PLAYERs" Last i checked me or anyone else having god like power in our single player game [with co-op] i.e borderlands etc DOES NOT HARM other players. stop it with that bullshit. MiHoYo can go to hell and so can anyone that works for them or defends them.
i know right XD even the constellation thing that needs upgrade comes from loot/gachas. sadly nowadays most companies want to earn more and doing all sort of things just to have profit. This game might die sooner when the hype end. although it's free to play but not all of it. unlike other games that just sell dlc's for new content.