HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by dekling »

foxman1222 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:52 am
Kekner wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:36 pm
foxman1222 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:05 pm

A little confused. I downloaded the mega file, but this file that you told us about has all the new stuff in it, like Max resources. and infinite stratagems. How do I get this to work? Because when I click on the link, it sends me to Github. And when I download it, it's just files. There's no exe Thank you for your time. I am incredibly new at this
Everything you need is in the mega file link at the top, above the video.
The rest are credits to the creators of the files in that mega download.
I downloaded the mega file, but what about all the extra stuff? Everything works except for this strategy gyms. And the other stuff that he has for the Github. What do I do with that?
Also, what's the ban risk?
okay nvm i've tried it and its not working for me. it replaces the first machine gun to exosuit :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darko
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Darko »

Working hella fine! Thanks Kekner!
Last edited by Darko on Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

crazyeyes1992
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crazyeyes1992 »

Does not work. Did the console thing. Replaced the exe. Followed the video. Added slow in for anti cheat.. Won't even activate the cheats before I can close the cheat window so it doesn't crash. They won't click the boxes to activate them, and if they do, they say that they can't find something. Look. I'm retarded. I'm old. I did the steps, and correctly, I don't know what the steps mean, or anything, but I did them right. It just doesn't work for CE for me. Yes I have 7.5. Table won't activate. Did they fix it completely now or something?

NekoTheWeird
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NekoTheWeird »

crazyeyes1992 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:58 am
Does not work. Did the console thing. Replaced the exe. Followed the video. Added slow in for anti cheat.. Won't even activate the cheats before I can close the cheat window so it doesn't crash. They won't click the boxes to activate them, and if they do, they say that they can't find something. Look. I'm retarded. I'm old. I did the steps, and correctly, I don't know what the steps mean, or anything, but I did them right. It just doesn't work for CE for me. Yes I have 7.5. Table won't activate. Did they fix it completely now or something?
When you start the game, does the game itself (Black screen until Gameguard init.) open WITH the gameguard popup?
If yes, you got the right EXE and paramets. If not, check the paramets/exe and try again.
(If your game is open right now, close it.)
Now, when you open the CT, right click all the "cheats" and set a hotkey. Do this to all the cheats for the same hotkey. (I went with HOME)
Then File - Save

Now when you open the game, and it shows a black screen with the gameguard popup, quickly go to the CT,find process - applications - Helldivers 2. Select it and open, keep current list. Hit the hotkey you set before (Cheats should be crossed now, if not, something went wrong.) and close cheat engine. Now everything should be activated and working. Enjoy.

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

I haven't attempted this yet myself and haven't found an answer skimming through the thread, but does max resources mean maximum samples? Also, has anyone gotten their account reset or banned using these cheats?

NekoTheWeird
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NekoTheWeird »

SortaLewd wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:05 am
I haven't attempted this yet myself and haven't found an answer skimming through the thread, but does max resources mean maximum samples? Also, has anyone gotten their account reset or banned using these cheats?
It gives you 500 samples of all 3 samples when you pick up ANY sample. But it has a hard limit. With 5-6 missions you should have everything on your ship upgraded.

Im safe for now, and havent seen anyone get resetted or banned yet.
ITs safe for now i suppose

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

NekoTheWeird wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:09 am
SortaLewd wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:05 am
It gives you 500 samples of all 3 samples when you pick up ANY sample. But it has a hard limit. With 5-6 missions you should have everything on your ship upgraded.

Im safe for now, and havent seen anyone get resetted or banned yet.
ITs safe for now i suppose
Thanks, will give it a go

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

Was max resources removed from the cheat table? I see the op updated yesterday but not sure if anything changed. I'm not seeing max resources option from screenshots in this thread from the ct on the first page, just add 5 resources.

FL1P27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FL1P27 »

haha wow alot of things happened, I just went and sleep overnight with girlfriend at their house and this post already went to 42 pages haha, Also I tried Kekner tutorial and download the mege,nz but I end up in a infinite loading. So anyone have that files that i can download other than mega.nz?

NekoTheWeird
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NekoTheWeird »

SortaLewd wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:45 am
Was max resources removed from the cheat table? I see the op updated yesterday but not sure if anything changed. I'm not seeing max resources option from screenshots in this thread from the ct on the first page, just add 5 resources.
The CT only has 'Add 5 resources'
To have Max Resources, you should use the other cheat by Kekner:([Link])
Its easier to use but doesnt have some features that are in the table.

NekoTheWeird
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NekoTheWeird »

FL1P27 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:03 am
haha wow alot of things happened, I just went and sleep overnight with girlfriend at their house and this post already went to 42 pages haha, Also I tried Kekner tutorial and download the mege,nz but I end up in a infinite loading. So anyone have that files that i can download other than mega.nz?
I think thats a problem on your end somewhere. Used it and works without a problem. Try verifying the game files and just add the old EXE, if it works then try the modded stratogems.

bluemoon27112
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bluemoon27112 »

NekoTheWeird wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:07 am
SortaLewd wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:45 am
The CT only has 'Add 5 resources'
To have Max Resources, you should use the other cheat by Kekner:([Link])
Its easier to use but doesnt have some features that are in the table.
use Kekner's for few runs and back to CE

timelesstris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by timelesstris »

Hello comrades, how would one go about reverting changes after using Kekner's exe? Just wanted fast samples and now my game is stuck with the extra stratagems.

harjay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by harjay »

is there a script to level up quickly ??
pls help

timelesstris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by timelesstris »

timelesstris wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:43 am
Hello comrades, how would one go about reverting changes after using Kekner's exe? Just wanted fast samples and now my game is stuck with the extra stratagems.
Just verifying game files fixed it, just in case anyone else wants to do the same.