z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Trip
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Trip »

Babbymode wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:47 pm
Small optional addendum, the shared.pak contains a data.txt file that allows you to modify that cap, I have it upped to 50 ATM because I like having an excessive but not bonkers bonus on top of the default scores and have them still rationally progress. Can't do that if you hit the 30 cap immediately.

If you want to edit it yourself, all you have to do is unpack that file,
edit data.txt in Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data in the unpacked folder:
key "AbilitySoftCap","60"
key "AbilityMaxValue","50"
Then put it in a folder structure copying the pak's in the game's data folder, it'd look like:
steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Data.txt
voila, then if there's a patch that modifies it in future, you just need to unpack the patch itself and replace the old data.txt with that one
Do you know if this fixes the issue when selecting a feat, while you have 20 in stat, and can't proceed/accept the feat because of it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

zzladeii wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:10 pm
is there a way to figure out UUID of an item i already have?
Testing Stuff - Miscellaneous - Get Equipped Item/Get Equipped Weapon (u need to change lines in script to get appropriate pointer delete and add "--")

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

Daz wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:53 pm
I have been messing around with spawning NPCs statically and as companions, so I thought I would share my current progress. Hopefully it helps others experiment to find more that work as companions to share.

The table is a stripped down version of Zanzer's table using code suggested by oilnarak01 (I am pretty sure they posted the companion code originally. If I am wrong apologies and I will edit the post.)

There is a section for static NPC spawns and one for Companion spawns. There aren't many companions with their own menu entry yet but in the companion testing section I left some in but commented out, some of them worked but not all. I was off sick when I started to mess around with this and haven't had a chance to keep going with it since but I thought it was worth posting for those that were asking.

Because a few people have asked about her,
Spoiler
Minthara can be spawned as a companion but if she becomes hostile in the game she becomes hostile as a companion. Sadly Mizora hasn't worked yet as a companion.
Like the item tables you can use this on it's own or open it after opening Zanzer's table and then drag the two Spawn menus into the main table Register Commands menu.

Screenshot:
Spoiler
Can you please tell us where did you find those name and uuid ? so we can help finding more

ps. tried match uuid you use with a files in shared and gustav but didn't found anything

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Daz wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:53 pm
I have been messing around with spawning NPCs statically and as companions, so I thought I would share my current progress. Hopefully it helps others experiment to find more that work as companions to share.

The table is a stripped down version of Zanzer's table using code suggested by oilnarak01 (I am pretty sure they posted the companion code originally. If I am wrong apologies and I will edit the post.)

There is a section for static NPC spawns and one for Companion spawns. There aren't many companions with their own menu entry yet but in the companion testing section I left some in but commented out, some of them worked but not all. I was off sick when I started to mess around with this and haven't had a chance to keep going with it since but I thought it was worth posting for those that were asking.

Because a few people have asked about her,
Spoiler
Minthara can be spawned as a companion but if she becomes hostile in the game she becomes hostile as a companion. Sadly Mizora hasn't worked yet as a companion.
Like the item tables you can use this on it's own or open it after opening Zanzer's table and then drag the two Spawn menus into the main table Register Commands menu.

Screenshot:
Spoiler
As a necromancer character i loved it. There is not enough corpses.

Pepsik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pepsik »

Verlock wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:17 pm
zzladeii wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:10 pm
is there a way to figure out UUID of an item i already have?
Testing Stuff - Miscellaneous - Get Equipped Item/Get Equipped Weapon (u need to change lines in script to get appropriate pointer delete and add "--")
What if it is not equippable item? :-)

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Pepsik wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:32 pm
No idea :roll:

Pepsik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pepsik »

Verlock wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:39 pm
Pepsik wrote:
Shame, stupid missing orpheus book part two will haunt my quest log...

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

Anyone got the ID's for the adamantine stuff? I could craft 2

LoLzM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LoLzM »

Is there any way to make the character resource console commands, besides action and bonus action, permanent?
As in if you add spell slots, save, close everything and restart the game, you get to keep the spell slots you added.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

ferryatlan10 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:53 pm
Does anyone else experience constant magical sounds emanating from our characters after adding feats? It never stops...
This is a bug that happens with the Arcane Ward. Or maybe its a feature, all you can do is mention it in the official forums for a fix or mod it out.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Éphémère wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:58 pm
blackchurchsocks wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:45 pm
So many pages..lol

I'm trying to increase my total level cap. I know I may be over looking, but can someone point me to the post that shows this method. I'm using Zans latest CT.
You have to increase the level cap with a mod. The Level 20 (Multiclass) mod works for this. If you want to increase it higher, read the posts on the mod page for instructions.

Having a high level does affect some things in the game like vendor inventories, so be careful over-leveling right away
Alot of classes only go up to level 12 in the progression files so attempting to go over that will CTD or corrupt your save. You'll have to use a mod that changed the progression file to add 13-20. There are some classes already included which have all the way up to 20 which is why some work and others don't.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

kicker04 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:54 am
Zanzer wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:33 am
Added On Demand Cheats > Set Max Party Size Override
So that means mods like "Party Limit Begone" from Nexus are obsolete now? :?: :o
I was using this mod as well, I'll let you know if there's any problem between using Zanzer's new coding versus that mod. If I dont reply then everything's good and give a thumbs up to zanzer for figuring that one out.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

coldcell wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:03 am
Anyone knows if it's possible to add just feat points? Then using that feat points in level up screen as if you have them.
There used to be an early access pointer for this very thing, now you can only do it with a mod to the progression file. Maybe Zanzer could figure that one out.

The code for the progression to allow a feat if you can make it work is:
<attribute id="AllowImprovement" type="bool" value="true"/>

zzladeii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zzladeii »

Pepsik wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:41 pm
Verlock wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:39 pm
Pepsik wrote:
Shame, stupid missing orpheus book part two will haunt my quest log...
thats what i trying to spawn too. went back to way older save and got the items and want to figure out its ID to spawn in mar farther save.

0xa08ab242
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0xa08ab242 »

PSUHammer wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:54 pm
rubbercable wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:43 pm
MidnightArt wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:24 pm
Maybe I'm a little dumb, but how do you add ability points? At 17 Charisma, want it to be 18 just so I roll over into the next threshold. I save the game, and the table "populates" with characters that have no name and stats ranging from 0-7,000. Changing the values seems to do nothing as I attempted to do to trial and error it.
Re-read the instructions:
The "Attribute changes" requires you to execute a 'save file'-operation. And you won't see the changes until you reload it again.
TL;DR:
1. hook up the table to bg3.exe
2. navigate to the locations who says 'saved characteristics' (IIRC)
3. Tab back to the game and execute a SAVE operation
4. Tab back to cheat engine to make your changes.
5. Tab back to the game and execute ANOTHER SAVE operation.
6. Reload save to see this change.
Even still, sometimes the names won't match who is in your party or won't show up at all. It's kind of klugy....
MidnightArt wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:56 pm
Yes I understand, this is what I was doing. Load cheat engine, save the game, make changes, save again, reload correct? Still have the same confusion/issue.
back on 122 I posted a longer version of the steps ( viewtopic.php?p=307926#p307926 ), and I included some probably unnecessary steps, but each was born out of trial and error attempts to make the process work consistently (i.e. loading memory values from a known starting state).

I have seen two situations where that happens, and by following these guidelines I have not had the issue show up again.
1 - leave camp (with a normal size party) - in camp, random selection of companions will sometimes load "garbage values"
2 - don't use a really long name for your "Tav" - companions will still list and edit normally, but the main will not load correctly

It is certainly possible that there are other conditions that can cause this, please let me know if my more laborious approach does not work, and if you identify another of these failure conditions, please share it.

Thanks