z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
flames
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by flames »

Riesz wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:21 am
flames wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:20 am
Hello, I'm trying to add the flag "branded" to a character in my party.

In the pastebin [Link] the BRANDED flag is supposed to be 310f7186-bb0b-4905-b8f6-dfc2fe62570a but running the script with this uuid doesn't work.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "310f7186-bb0b-4905-b8f6-dfc2fe62570a"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)

writeString(cmdStr2, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #uuid, 0)

PrepareCall("SetFlag")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr2)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
print(result == 1 and "success" or "failure")
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
Anyone has an idea on how to fix this ? or any other method to add the BRANDED flag ?
I only know about getting it legit in the game. When you go to the goblin camp there is an ogre guarding a door near the back. Go inside the temple ruins and run up near the effigy, the goblins offer to brand you
Yeah, I did, but I only did it on my main character, I didn't know you could do it on companions, now they all can't use Absolute weapons/armors :(

It should work with 310f7186-bb0b-4905-b8f6-dfc2fe62570a the script above works for the all races tag c3fd1fc3-2edf-4d17-935d-44ab92406df1

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Éphémère
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Éphémère »

blackchurchsocks wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:45 pm
So many pages..lol

I'm trying to increase my total level cap. I know I may be over looking, but can someone point me to the post that shows this method. I'm using Zans latest CT.
You have to increase the level cap with a mod. The Level 20 (Multiclass) mod works for this. If you want to increase it higher, read the posts on the mod page for instructions.

Having a high level does affect some things in the game like vendor inventories, so be careful over-leveling right away

Virik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Virik »

Has anyone figured out how to alter some appearance items? I am just hoping to change my facial hair around without having to fully restart my character.

wannabecheater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wannabecheater »

seems like the latest version of the table is able to add KI points, sorcery points etc yay!
does anyone know how to add shadow monk's abilities to a non-monk character? (e.g shadow strike), the merged table with the big list of passives / feats does not seem to have them

diamoangel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by diamoangel »

Not sure how useful this will be to people, but it's been something I wanted to do for my char, finally figured it out...

If you want to get both the Hageye AND Volo's eye (including the cosmetic changes), simply get one of the eyes first (if you choose hag-eye, make sure it's on the left side - as Volo's eye always replaces the right eye). This applies a tag called "CANTLOSEEYE" to your character, which triggers the dialog about you not being able to lose your remaining eye.

To delete this tag, use one of the entries for adding tags in the cheat table, change the "SetTag" to "ClearTag" and replace the local uuid to b5de40c5-edec-43a7-a918-1d85c13232de, which is the id for CANTLOSEEYE (I am assuming this is the same for everyone? If not, you can simply use the Export tool and create a dump of your save file, which should output a log file where you can search for CANTLOSEEYE, which will have the uuid attached to it).

After this tag is removed, your character is free to go through the dialog for getting the other eye replacement. Have fun.

Also as a side note, if you are looking to add charges to any non tiered Action Resource (such as sorcery points), you can edit the script yourself and try find the correct name for it. For a non-tiered resource such as sorcery points, wildshape charges, etc... they are generally(?) ActionResource(nameofresource, numbertoadd, 0). So you could do something like ActionResource(WildShape, 1, 0) to add wildshape charges and shapeshift into a polar bear or whatever even if you don't spec into druid (Assuming you have already added the necessary passives/spells).
Last edited by diamoangel on Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

diamoangel wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:33 pm
Not sure how useful this will be to people, but it's been something I wanted to do for my char, finally figured it out...

If you want to get both the Hageye AND Volo's eye (including the cosmetic changes), simply get one of the eyes first (if you choose hag-eye, make sure it's on the left side - as Volo's eye always replaces the right eye). This applies a tag called "CANTLOSEEYE" to your character, which triggers the dialog about you not being able to lose your remaining eye.

To delete this tag, use one of the entries for adding tags in the cheat table, change the "SetTag" to "ClearTag" and replace the local uuid to b5de40c5-edec-43a7-a918-1d85c13232de, which is the id for CANTLOSEEYE (I am assuming this is the same for everyone? If not, you can simply use the Export tool and create a dump of your save file, which should output a log file where you can search for CANTLOSEEYE, which will have the uuid attached to it).

After this tag is removed, your character is free to go through the dialog for getting the other eye replacement. Have fun.
I was planning on doing this for my second run, so thanks for the fix.

onomamashinee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by onomamashinee »

Console commands MinimumRollResult and SpellSaveDC are currently broken. MinimumRollResults causes crashes during dialogue rolls and SpellSaveDC bonuses simply aren't considered by the game during spell save DC calculations. No idea if devs will ever fix this, probably not.

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

Trip wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:29 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:32 pm
Gl33m1 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:16 pm
They're not off. It's just a funky way Larion coded things. Since you can start with a -8 and theoretically an attribute shouldn't be lower than that, they set -8 to be 0. So 0 is the lowest value you can have (8), and you just go up from there (1=9, 2=10, etc).
Are you hard capped at 20 for a max stat? What happens if you set a stat to 12 (giving you 20) but it has a stat bonus?
Look at it this way the pointers change the base stats then there are modifiers based on class/subclass that calculate after you save then load.

0 = 8 in all base stats
If you put 10 in all the stats they will have a base of 18 then add class/subclass and your selection at creation.
12=20 in all base stats
Stats have a bonus stop at 30
Certain feats and ability choices won't let you pick them if said stat needed is 20 or higher. It basically reds out on the choice option.
If you respec you need to re-adjust all them at level 1 before leveling up.

If having problems with the option select said character in game, alt tab check mark ability pointers, alt tab to game hit F5, alt tab back to CT look for the characters options/name, adjust stats save again, alt tab to deselect ability pointers, then load.
Small optional addendum, the shared.pak contains a data.txt file that allows you to modify that cap, I have it upped to 50 ATM because I like having an excessive but not bonkers bonus on top of the default scores and have them still rationally progress. Can't do that if you hit the 30 cap immediately.

If you want to edit it yourself, all you have to do is unpack that file,
edit data.txt in Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data in the unpacked folder:
key "AbilitySoftCap","60"
key "AbilityMaxValue","50"
Then put it in a folder structure copying the pak's in the game's data folder, it'd look like:
steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Data.txt
voila, then if there's a patch that modifies it in future, you just need to unpack the patch itself and replace the old data.txt with that one

AterSol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AterSol »

Can anyone post the spells id list so I can add them to my char?

ferryatlan10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ferryatlan10 »

Does anyone else experience constant magical sounds emanating from our characters after adding feats? It never stops...

Pepsik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pepsik »

Daz wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:53 pm
I have been messing around with spawning NPCs statically and as companions, so I thought I would share my current progress. Hopefully it helps others experiment to find more that work as companions to share.

The table is a stripped down version of Zanzer's table using code suggested by oilnarak01 (I am pretty sure they posted the companion code originally. If I am wrong apologies and I will edit the post.)

There is a section for static NPC spawns and one for Companion spawns. There aren't many companions with their own menu entry yet but in the companion testing section I left some in but commented out, some of them worked but not all. I was off sick when I started to mess around with this and haven't had a chance to keep going with it since but I thought it was worth posting for those that were asking.

Because a few people have asked about her,
Spoiler
Minthara can be spawned as a companion but if she becomes hostile in the game she becomes hostile as a companion. Sadly Mizora hasn't worked yet as a companion.
Like the item tables you can use this on it's own or open it after opening Zanzer's table and then drag the two Spawn menus into the main table Register Commands menu.

Screenshot:
Spoiler

How were you able to find the NPC IDs? I would like to spawn "Youth Varrl", as to try and get an item from him, as he disappeared in my game for some reason.

Shun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shun »

Heads up to EVERYBODY that uses this.
This may "break" your save, in a sense of "delayed actions"
I dont know when it happens and how but i think it has something to do with "infinite Action"
Try not to use those that cheat in "timed" encounters.

So if it happens you will feel that every attack comes a 1 to 2 secs after the animations happens.
Can we really frustrating and the only fix is to go back in your saves.

Careful out there.

justatest90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by justatest90 »

plosky1 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:38 pm
Is there a way to give companions feats? The script always calls for HostPlayer.
"Host" = 'active player' effectively, for your context. So if you want Gale to get more spell slots, have Gale in your party and be your active/selected player (like, the player you would move with, if you moved)

zzladeii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zzladeii »

is there a way to figure out UUID of an item i already have?

Vidqt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vidqt »

Daz wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:53 pm
I have been messing around with spawning NPCs statically and as companions, so I thought I would share my current progress. Hopefully it helps others experiment to find more that work as companions to share.

The table is a stripped down version of Zanzer's table using code suggested by oilnarak01 (I am pretty sure they posted the companion code originally. If I am wrong apologies and I will edit the post.)

There is a section for static NPC spawns and one for Companion spawns. There aren't many companions with their own menu entry yet but in the companion testing section I left some in but commented out, some of them worked but not all. I was off sick when I started to mess around with this and haven't had a chance to keep going with it since but I thought it was worth posting for those that were asking.

Because a few people have asked about her,
Spoiler
Minthara can be spawned as a companion but if she becomes hostile in the game she becomes hostile as a companion. Sadly Mizora hasn't worked yet as a companion.
Like the item tables you can use this on it's own or open it after opening Zanzer's table and then drag the two Spawn menus into the main table Register Commands menu.

Screenshot:
Spoiler
Any chance you can find the id of the oathbreaker knight? There seems to be no way to get him to show up in camp after act 2