One More Island Game

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
qristobalcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

One More Island Game

Post by qristobalcat »

If someone can do a table for this new game: One More Island Game, please.

1-Research Point is 2 BYTE memory.

2-All inventory boxes anywhere use FLOAT memory.
Don't get confused: some non-bulk/liquid items (such cloth or other counts by unit) might give you decimal number, but that is the way this game's inventory works.

So search for any increasing (piling inventory) number as always (it might be tricky if workers always get everything to satisfy market needs, and you have to start all over again, so think a way to stop 'need' from using it, and you get the right memory.

Or better yet, use Market's memory first, because worker get those consumer's finalized items there first, fill it (like value=200 and FREEZE memory, because game put it back to box limit, ie:25 or 50), when market is full, workers will put excess items on port's boxes instead, where you mainly need it.
Game won't crash for freezing memory, even during saving game time.

Inventory cheat is SO NECESSARY for this game because to develop whole game to the top level, that requires:

Patience and conscious detailing: economy might fall like dominoes-effect if you don't 'feed' all islands with necessary resources. And believe me, it gets to your nerves! :dry:

Saying that, it's obvious that most necessary items won't grow/find in the same island, they are wide spread across all island, no exception.

The only way to get to the last game stage in reasonable time: patience+cheat, or patience+several months gaming to do it without cheat. :lol:

Final note: I believe (and I started to use this idea) that the best option is to get the main island BIG PORT with ALL finalized items needed (such as bread, beer, jewelry, cloth, etc) with all their boxes' memory frozen, THEN get all boats delivering tons of those needed to other islands, that will give you piece of mine during playing time, since items shortage is unavoidable all the time since expansion requires more and more of everything, driving you f crazy, when any worker level above 1 will DISSAPPEAR and won't come back automatically after shortage is gone: you have to do it manually. :x

Nice game by the way.