Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

[REQ] Inner Chains

Post by KyleKatarn »

Cheat Table Request for "Inner Chains"
Would like to see God Mode (Infinite Health) and Infinite Ammo
Thank you to whomever is willing to give it a shot. Full retail version has many fixes and updates.
Current v2.2, Unreal Engine 4

[Link]

The game has been out for a few years now and there are non-functional trainers out there and a Table that was made with only pointers for ammo that doesn't work on the new version. It's easy to die in this game or run out of ammo. Got killed by the first enemy in the game trying to use my fists and presently don't know where the first gun is, some plant keeps killing me after the Checkpoint.

As you can see, beautiful game that is exciting and puzzling at the same time. Graphics are very nice and framerates are more consistent in the current patched version (v2.2), and if you are waiting for some other survival horror type game, from what I have played, you should scoop this up.
Last edited by KyleKatarn on Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQ] Inner Chains

Post by KyleKatarn »

The updated legitimate v2.2 copy of "Inner Chains" has and inverted Y axis option and key remapping, as opposed to the v1.0 version which does not. There are copies of this game floating around that are the aforementioned v1.0 that lacks some basic configuration options and is not optimized. There is a trainer, by FutureX floating around as well but a lot of the URLs are corrupted and there is risk of a Trojan. In addition, the GOG.com launcher program has the older v1.0 (Marked GOG-2 I believe) available and since at the time I am writing this, the game is only $4 or so for those that can acquire the legitimate paid version on GOG or Steam. The FutureX trainer (which I will not provide a link for because antivirus does not seem to like it) works on that older v1.0 version but makes the game crash at a key point in chapter IV (or so I have heard). I do not own the Steam copy but anything for the GOG.com version should work the same. But only the GOG.com version of "Inner Chains" has the option to downgrade and disable updates.

I know that someone in this community can sort out scripts for infinite health and ammo.That's really all that is needed to make this beautiful and underrated game more fun without dying constantly.

Also, the player speed is very slow even when sprinting and stamina wears out quickly. I have not found any conventional means (such as pickups) I am aware of for replenishing health and especially ammo. Also the electric gun, the first out of the only 3 guns and the only one I have found so far, overheats very easily and can get the player killed during the delay.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Tried hacking health addresses for over an hour. Not knowing the actual number for hit points / health other than guessing based on the bracelet on the player's wrist that indicates health and loses / gains values but seems inconsistent. Searched for values that were decreasing, both in float and 4 byte. So, it's tricky and beyond my capabilities as I don't know the scripting language (there are guides, but learning another language is not for me). I'm hoping that since there are over 100 views on this topic already, that there are people interested but so far not a single comment other than mine. Long story short, it's an interesting game that I would enjoy more if not for dying and running out of ammo constantly.

I have reached out to VampTY to see if there can be some progress made.
Thanks in advance.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

I reached out and VampTY will not be making a table by mutual agreement and overall lack of interest.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Is there anyone who can make a Table for this game? Current version is 2.2
Only requested cheats are Infinite Health (God Mode) and Infinite Ammo (Only 3 guns and your fists in this game.)
175 views at the time of writing this and the game is quite interesting to me at least, but would like to gain an edge and the game is only $4 or so but I see it as a challenge to reach the end without constantly dying and running out of ammo.

guerrini67
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by guerrini67 »

much interested in a table for 2.2 version,thanks

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

guerrini67 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:02 pm
much interested in a table for 2.2 version,thanks
232 views and finally a reply. I hope someone can help make a Table, at least for the two of us. ;)

As of right now, 4/2/2020 The game is on sale on GOG.com for $3.99 for 3 days.
While it is so cheap, I am hoping a Table Maker could find at least an interest in making a simple table for version 2.2
Only requested cheats are "God Mode" and "Infinite Ammo" (There are only 3 guns in this game, plus fists)
This is not an advertisement for GOG.com, in case that is how my posts about this game have come across.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

gideon25, you did a wonderful job on the Table for Elderborn, I was able to complete the game using only the God Mode option you made (Saved me the trouble of hacking the health address every time I played) I was wondering if you had any input on this matter, tried hacking the addresses based on the colored units in the bracelet and was not successful. I usually need a solid number to hack addresses, so this is beyond my capabilities.
Sent you a PM

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

There is progress here, reached out in PM and hopefully there will be a table made soon.

guerrini67
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by guerrini67 »

Thank You veruy much!! I'm looking forward to see the tablet.

have a nice day!

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

guerrini67 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:07 am
Thank You veruy much!! I'm looking forward to see the tablet.

have a nice day!
It might be a while, a day or so before my contact is able to give it a look. Took some persuasion. ;)

guerrini67
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by guerrini67 »

thanks,really.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

guerrini67 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:08 pm
thanks,really.
I know that from the amount of views and the sudden replies that there are people interested in this game. It's been a challenge trying to figure this game out, not just for cheats but it is a personal challenge of mine to finish what I start.

My contact is still busy, but keep checking and I will update this post as needed.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

KyleKatarn wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:18 pm
guerrini67 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:08 pm
thanks,really.
I know that from the amount of views and the sudden replies that there are people interested in this game. It's been a challenge trying to figure this game out, not just for cheats but it is a personal challenge of mine to finish what I start.

My contact is still busy, but keep checking and I will update this post as needed.
Check your PM. Let me know. From the old table its possible the different guns have different addresses for thier ammo? but all I had to test was the one gun in your save so we shall have to see how it goes.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

** Update ** Currently testing a Table made for this game by gideon25
Will update soon.