astra exodus

Post by bertman »

could you make a table for this game

andrei919
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: astra exodus

Post by andrei919 »

Ok so for credits look for float, and for research and production and stuff you can cheat the people you have on planets looking for the ammount you have in one specific location EG research production food ... its in 4 bytes, for now its all i have found.

happynightmare13
Cheater
Cheater

Post by happynightmare13 »

Could you be more specific on the population?TYVM

andrei919
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andrei919 »

Ok when you click on a colony and you see the 5 bars with categories food, metals, construction, commerce, research at the start you get lets say 4 people that you can move slot from slot, so lets say research has 2 people well you search for 2 in 4 bytes then you move another one ,add or substract, to the research slots and then look for the next number of people you have in the research bar and after you find the exact number well you can change it to what ever you want keep in mind that you will need to place a lot of them in the food section.

happynightmare13
Cheater
Cheater

gotcha. im trying to figure out the static address for this game to make a table. unfortunately its beyond my ability.

happynightmare13
Cheater
Cheater

Figure out some pointers. Ill upload table for testing later.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Hey, here's resources credits only, i wanted to add more, but i lasted nearly 5 mins, i don't like this type of games :P, but anyway.. you can add your desired amount in the script, your choice..as it is now is enough!This is for CODEX version by the way.
Attachments
AstraExodus.CT
CODEX Table
(768 Bytes) Downloaded 52 times

happynightmare13
Cheater
Cheater

Here is a table for population at the labor tab (food, metals, construction, commerce and research). Thank you codex for the game and andrei919 for the headsup!

Just change the values to your desired amount, it only affects the home planet. Tried this on sandbox and it works.
Attachments
Astra Exodus MK. I.CT
(2.55 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

Thank you for the table.

Research is float (search how much progress in current research, once found increase to high amount and the spill from current will unlock the other research), specialization points are 4 bytes, trait points are 4 bytes, hero skill points 4 bytes,...

happynightmare13
Cheater
Cheater

xacegod wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:46 am
Thank you for the table.

Research is float (search how much progress in current research, once found increase to high amount and the spill from current will unlock the other research), specialization points are 4 bytes, trait points are 4 bytes, hero skill points 4 bytes,...

well you can basically just set your population to 1,000 at the research in the table that i created and all your research will be developed.