Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +16 (table Update11.2)

Post by simon93 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:57 pm
OK, I got a situation here and question for you:

- am playing the Clothes Make the Daughter quest, requiring you to get some armor
- quest says I should speak to the woman to give her the armor, as I already have it
- however, when speaking to her and asked if I gathered all of the items, Kassandra says "not yet"

Am I fucking missing something? o_O Or perhaps I sold/dismantled that armor (game detects you've looted the item, not that you have it in your possession). In which event I'll need to swap some item by hash to get it there and quest to complete...

Any ideas? :D

P.S.: Don't even know if it's an inventory item (quest object) or an actual gear piece..
This is a known bug. If you acquired the quest items before speaking to that woman, you're screwed, just like Prince of Persia/the Blind King where if you got the treasure before speaking to him, you can't complete the quest anymore.
It's among many of the yet-to-resolve bugs that the game has, fortunately this isn't game-breaking as it's only a sidequest. My condolences to those people stuck in "symposium", "home sweet home", "I diona”, "love in stone garden" etc as they can't even progress in the game.
Good job Ubisoft. If you want to make an open world RPG, at least make sure everything works or TEST your game first.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

SunBeam wrote:

- am playing the Clothes Make the Daughter quest, requiring you to get some armor
- quest says I should speak to the woman to give her the armor, as I already have it
- however, when speaking to her and asked if I gathered all of the items, Kassandra says "not yet"

Am I fucking missing something? o_O Or perhaps I sold/dismantled that armor (game detects you've looted the item, not that you have it in your possession). In which event I'll need to swap some item by hash to get it there and quest to complete...

P.S.: Don't even know if it's an inventory item (quest object) or an actual gear piece..
haha, i encountered the same bug some time ago. i suppose i dismantled that item OR sold trinkle.

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

neweclipse wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:20 pm
AkashiGamer wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:06 pm
neweclipse wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:55 am

already done
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001&sid=0de61923e1 ... 555#p66080

Do not powder my brains) There is no pPerk) there is only hash id, lol
Everytime you enter the game, the pPerk value will change
There's no sense to write them down

Nothing changes, went in, exited, rebooted, the values ​​are the same, I don’t know what you have with the game

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

I was able to make exact copies of items from the store, without losing the rest of the perks, my values ​​did not change at all

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

In addition, perks were added that are unlocked when you supposedly buy an item in the e-store

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

budabum wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:47 pm
SunBeam wrote:

haha, i encountered the same bug some time ago. i suppose i dismantled that item OR sold trinkle.
Most likely that's what I did. I frequently get Maximum Inventory Reached crap, so I go in an dismantle all normal and blue ones. Guess I did the same with that one :( Will have to check some youtube video then swap some item with that one's id (if only I can get its hash, that is) :) And for that I might need to get some time to dump all gear and figure out where to hook for the name/description etc.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:46 pm
Maximum Inventory Reached crap
ubi just recently added a storage box on the Adrestia/ship. 350 more slots for loot.
find it near captain in the aft.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

budabum wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:51 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:46 pm
Maximum Inventory Reached crap
ubi just recently added a storage box on the Adrestia/ship. 350 more slots for loot.
find it near captain in the aft.
Thanks for that. I store mostly Purple and Orange. Can't get rid of some Blue ones (Helix). Wanna use them for later in my gear research :)

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Thankfully you can't dismantle quest items and I don't think they count toward the inventory limit having their own separate category (Tons of notes and such too.) but as mentioned there are several quests where if you pick up the item beforehand it breaks because the trigger is looting the item from the container which for some reason was not tested thoroughly when players often clear the "?" marks off the map and then maybe open up side quests plus side quests being unlocked as you progress through the main story chapters which could be several dozen hours after the player might have looted the zone and is now coming back to do the story stuff.

The blind prince (The bonus quest.) is the only one I had issues with but I had a save early on before I looted the container so I only lost around two hours of progress but if I do loot a quest item from a box I usually reload and leave it until I have the quest.

Most do work and Alexio/Kassandra will just say something snarky but a handful of missions - including main missions, those should definitively have been tested. - will break if you do it out of order.
(Which the game really lets you do, you can even kill off important characters and get entirely different responses and dialogues though the quest usually continues with little to no change in how it plays out.)

Some quests also support the current plot mission so if you clear that up the other side quests are cancelled and disappear potentially leading to a worse outcome overall than intended although most of the choice and consequence decisions seem fairly contained to the side quests or quest chain they belong to and don't really factor in beyond this with some few exceptions.

EDIT: So far for having done all side quests up until chapter 5 there's only been one that used misc items (Gather fangs from 3 different animals for a bow, yeah fangs for a bow.) and the rest whether you pick up a piece of armor or weapon it's a quest item and not a inventory item.
(It can turn into a inventory item upon quest completion though if you choose to keep it for yourself but it's usually blue or purple and RNG determines stats so mostly trash really or for quick dismantling into components.)

Although the RNG quests from the hermes message boards and the random NPC's you encounter might have some more like that, usually it's kill this, loot that or deliver thing though between 200 - 300 meters from where you picked it up like a endless list of random misc stuff.
(And a daily ore quest in the same vein plus the recent challenge quests and weekly slightly more grind heavy quest for a bit more ore.)

EDIT: Ah yeah there's the signpost/waypoint quest type too but it's another random quest with loose tie-ins to how you maybe handled some other main or side missions earlier but with the same exact layout and objectives as the random quests.
(Silliest is probably "Hand over 50 drachmae and instantly solve it." which you get occasionally.)

EDIT: Although the type of quest is overall unimportant I suppose and most players likely pick up quickly on the fact these other indicators are random minor tasks, problem itself is that a few o the actual yellow diamond side quests have a few problems with how the player acquires the item ahead of the quests itself and something is messing with the game detecting this with scripting I guess or missing checks so it gets stuck.
(Less of a deal for a side quest, for the main quests still affected by that though it's a bigger problem.)

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:16 pm
I store mostly Purple and Orange.
what i noticed, the same gear can be spawned in random order as Common, Rare or Epic. the only "stable" gears are Legendary, Club and Helix ones. However Epic gears from Helix/Club can be spawned with random set of perks. :shock:

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Each time i try to modify an item using HashID (and then change perk's HashID to get something i want), when i reload the game many others weapons in my inventory had lost some perks.
And It's done like randomly, no matter the rarity of the item, or the type, it lose 1 or 2 bonuses.

I am the only one having this issue ? is there a way to prevent that from happening ?

PS: Sorry if this problem has already be discussed previously.

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

acecel wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:00 pm
Each time i try to modify an item using HashID (and then change perk's HashID to get something i want), when i reload the game many others weapons in my inventory had lost some perks.
And It's done like randomly, no matter the rarity of the item, or the type, it lose 1 or 2 bonuses.

I am the only one having this issue ? is there a way to prevent that from happening ?

Did you simply replace the HashID without following the proper procedure of searching for the hex value, -10, then replace the pPerk? If you simply replace the HashID you're gonna completely mess up your gear's perks. There have been some posts discussing this between p.34 and onward.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

simon93 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:26 pm
acecel wrote:

Did you simply replace the HashID without following the proper procedure of searching for the hex value, -10, then replace the pPerk? If you simply replace the HashID you're gonna completely mess up your gear's perks. There have been some posts discussing this between p.34 and onward.
I did not, thanks for the info ;)
budabum wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:42 pm
example of dirty way for item replacement, i intentionally do not post this as part of the table:
- equip any owned item you have, e.g. "Timeless Greaves" / hash 00000181F8611C39 (Inventory->Store(T)->Owned)
- search 8 bytes hex value 000001844B09F571 ("Warrior's Restraints Arms Legendary")
- you'll find single (i hope) address. pick that address and substruct it by 10h. e.g. you found 155A6D990, then you need 155A6D980
- paste your calculated value into pItem->Value column
- save game
- load game
Spoiler
[Link]
you'll get your "Warrior's Restraints" but... it'll be EPIC instead of LEGENDARY. that is fixable by Edidor. and second but, set of perks will be inherited from previous item. because of these two buts and save/load, i do not like this way of replacement.
Using this method, how to choose when you have more than 1 adress ? (i have 4 for example)

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

elnene732 wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:14 pm
Ítems Hash for lion outfit:

1844B0A2F31 (Hood)
1844B0A2F1E (Arms)
1844B0A2F0B (Chest)
1844B0A2EF8 (Pants)
1844B0A2EE51 (Boots)
When putting the value in ItemHashId - 10 is Hejuya?
For example, set the value of 1844 B 0 A 2 F 31 (Hood) to 1844 B 0 A 2 F 21
Do you put it in ItemHashId?

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

acecel wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:01 pm
simon93 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:26 pm
acecel wrote:

I did not, thanks for the info ;)
budabum wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:42 pm
example of dirty way for item replacement, i intentionally do not post this as part of the table:
- equip any owned item you have, e.g. "Timeless Greaves" / hash 00000181F8611C39 (Inventory->Store(T)->Owned)
- search 8 bytes hex value 000001844B09F571 ("Warrior's Restraints Arms Legendary")
- you'll find single (i hope) address. pick that address and substruct it by 10h. e.g. you found 155A6D990, then you need 155A6D980
- paste your calculated value into pItem->Value column
- save game
- load game
Spoiler
[Link]
you'll get your "Warrior's Restraints" but... it'll be EPIC instead of LEGENDARY. that is fixable by Edidor. and second but, set of perks will be inherited from previous item. because of these two buts and save/load, i do not like this way of replacement.
Using this method, how to choose when you have more than 1 adress ? (i have 4 for example)
Determining the right result comes with experience. What you need to identify is the closest value to what you're looking for. For example, you're trying to swap a blue gear into a gold store gear, you could end up finding 60+ results by searching the HashID (which happens a lot to me in the case of the Nemean lion set). If you switch to a gold gear and compare the pitem value of that gear with the results, you will usually find one that is pretty close in value and it stands out from the rest (like all the other will be 0F...or 21 but there is one value that starts with 12. So this should be the pPerk value for that store item.

It takes a lot of trial and errors, my game crashed at least 30-40 times while trying because I identified the wrong value either for the pitem value or for the pperk value. It took me around 4 hours to learn the whole thing and become fully confident. I have now swapped all the store gear sets with my customized perks so just practice and you will get better.