HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Odessax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Odessax »

IndigoHotel87 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:46 am
sigmaphi wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:42 am
IsLeFox wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:37 am
Here's the version.dll modified w/ (all credits to to people with offsets and emoisback for the greatness) (fixed crash oops)
All Stratagems
All Equipment
All Armor

(password islefox)
something is wrong with your .dll I had to use Visual Studio to build mine & it works via the GitHub
Can you upload it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
odessax.rar
pass: odessax
(30.54 KiB) Downloaded 522 times

sigmaphi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sigmaphi »

Odessax wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:54 am
IndigoHotel87 wrote:
sigmaphi wrote:

something is wrong with your .dll I had to use Visual Studio to build mine & it works via the GitHub
Can you upload it?
Thanks was just about to and saw your post

ZeisZeisZeis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZeisZeisZeis »

Does all the group see the full map or only the one with the dll activated? I want to use it to farm supercredits with my mates id be great they see it too

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

guys, while i understand it is fun to play with gears you dont have but wouldnt it be more fun to farm the thing that gives us the ability to purchase it permanently? Like, these guys have been working hard to create a good solid table for us already and i have no complaints. these guys are great and the table works flawlessly. yes the patch maybe hindrance the map and among other things but once in a while, i like to load in with no cheats and enjoy the core mechanics of the game. @cfemen table works amazingly just now no issues.
give these guys some rest yea. they all have lives to live too.
I have no quarel with anyone but i think its safe to say that the guys need a break every now and then. i work 12 hours a day 5 days a week at the hospital and yes i do get tired of work but never tired of playing. but imgaine you work all those times and have to come home THEN have to try to cater to all the needs of people in these forum bcuz the cheat isnt working. dont give them a 2nd job to go to, it started as a hobby so dont make them hate having to fix things when its not their job.
anyway, support them too if you can like i did in patreon. it will give them a sense that we appreciate what they do in the process.

peace to you all and enjoy the game my brothers and sisters.
yes i checked last night, table still worked for cfemen table <3
Last edited by dekling on Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

forgamingx570
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by forgamingx570 »

emoisback wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:23 am
bluemoon27112 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:17 am
i can confirm All armor is working as long as you compile .dll from github
i guess that doesn't include weapon , right ?

weapon fixed, :D
it seem there is little patch come up few minutes ago, 71mb size, it causing your dll file been detected by game guard after 5 minutes, just for your information

thanks for the hard work

cogc_21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cogc_21 »

i can confirm this u,u

dadasa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dadasa »

is the cheat working as of today?

Noxine_21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Noxine_21 »

Odessax wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:54 am
IndigoHotel87 wrote:
sigmaphi wrote:

Can you upload it?
Hello, how to use this dll? :oops:

Ace_X
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ace_X »

Sorry buddy, this dll may not work at the moment since a small patch now able to detect it

So you'll have to wait until they re-new it for now

velohiir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by velohiir »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:24 am
So I figured out that if you add --delay_gameguard_init to the launch parameters, it will delay GameGuard from loading a little bit.

If you're fast enough on the draw, you can attach Cheat Engine, enable the features, and then close Cheat Engine before GameGuard has a chance to notice what happened. Then you can play as normal.

EDIT: Since February 21st, they updated the EXE to remove this parameter. You can download the original EXE and restore it. Instructions found here: viewtopic.php?p=337842#p337842

EDIT: Since March 7th, they updated the game to not allow the resurrected EXE method. I suggest instead using emoisback's version.dll proxy found here: [Link]
Since the newest update, the dll file seems to not work because 5 min into the game, it crashes with a message saying hack detected

FkThisChesse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FkThisChesse »

velohiir wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:16 pm
gir489 wrote:
So I figured out that if you add --delay_gameguard_init to the launch parameters, it will delay GameGuard from loading a little bit.

If you're fast enough on the draw, you can attach Cheat Engine, enable the features, and then close Cheat Engine before GameGuard has a chance to notice what happened. Then you can play as normal.

EDIT: Since February 21st, they updated the EXE to remove this parameter. You can download the original EXE and restore it. Instructions found here: viewtopic.php?p=337842#p337842

EDIT: Since March 7th, they updated the game to not allow the resurrected EXE method. I suggest instead using emoisback's version.dll proxy found here: [Link]
Since the newest update, the dll file seems to not work because 5 min into the game, it crashes with a message saying hack detected

It works fine for me and it doesn't crash and it doesn't detect me either.

pd: and update

Last edited by FkThisChesse on Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cogc_21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cogc_21 »

FkThisChesse wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:26 pm
velohiir wrote:
gir489 wrote:

Maybe you don't have the new update installed in your game

FkThisChesse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FkThisChesse »

cogc_21 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:31 pm
FkThisChesse wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:26 pm
velohiir wrote:

Maybe you don't have the new update installed in your game
I updated and it doesn't detect me

Yanoto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Yanoto »

Detected after 5 min in game.

ScherzicScherzo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ScherzicScherzo »

Does indeed seem like that update was specifically for GameGuard. Be prepared for the possibility that the .dll method was patched.