Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ded0123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by ded0123 »

Here is how i change my Sigil using this table

>Get a Sigil via Transmute

>I make sure that the Transmuted Sigil has "+" therefore having 2 traits (2 Traits baseline is important)

>I Edit the "Sigil ID" into whatever i want e.g. "Damage Cap V+" whose Sigil ID is "04 EA D8 54"

>Make sure that the first Trait is the same as the new Sigil name which is "Damage Cap" whose Trait ID is "60 4F 58 DC"

>Use the drop down menu to select the secondary trait, this can generally be whichever you want but i stay away from the character specific traits and
solo traits like Elemental and Stout Heart

>Change all the levels to whatever you want it to be at

>Click all the boxes under sigil editing in the table

>Unclick them and hit Save

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Peak gaming :D

jtread5527
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jtread5527 »

Is it possible to edit the "Quest Cleared" value on your profile?

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

jtread5527 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:01 pm
Possibly you would need to search, clear quest, search updated and hopefully end up with a pointer.

Dervichter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dervichter »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:49 pm
Catastrophe with more than 45k HP is useless ;)

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

Jempai wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:56 am
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:17 am
Onidurum wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:31 pm

I can say that I made a War Elemental/ Supplementary Damage sigil and it stuck. I've been using it since the beginning of my playthrough and I am now at endgame now doing maniac difficulty at the moment. But yeah, a lot of combos just don't stick when you change them from what they are by default.
No he talking about LEGIT sigil, im not talking about it stick or not stick, because if you use cheat then you can custom made sigil but for legit from obtain only war elemental and supplementary don't drop together war elemental only a single sigil by itself if u obtain it LEGIT way
This is correct. I have also noticed that Stout Heart never drops as a secondary Trait to any other sigil, so I was just curious if it was possible to obtain it legitimately. I only edit the sigils to reduce the grind and gambling I have to do in this game to min max my setup, and I like to stay 100% legitimate with stats and attributes in case of a future ban.
This game probably isn't banning people since it isn't PvP. People can't check your sigil one by one, but only see total trait stats. Let's say your sigil has 2 traits, with one at level 30 and the other at 45. When viewed online, they only show as a maximum level of 15. So, I don't think anyone will know unless they count stats. Additionally, most legitimate players probably don't know that Stout Heart never drops as a secondary trait, since there hasn't been a lot of testing going on, honestly

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

nhoxsahaki wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:28 pm
Jempai wrote:
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:17 am

No he talking about LEGIT sigil, im not talking about it stick or not stick, because if you use cheat then you can custom made sigil but for legit from obtain only war elemental and supplementary don't drop together war elemental only a single sigil by itself if u obtain it LEGIT way
This is correct. I have also noticed that Stout Heart never drops as a secondary Trait to any other sigil, so I was just curious if it was possible to obtain it legitimately. I only edit the sigils to reduce the grind and gambling I have to do in this game to min max my setup, and I like to stay 100% legitimate with stats and attributes in case of a future ban.
This game probably isn't banning people since it isn't PvP. People can't check your sigil one by one, but only see total trait stats. Let's say your sigil has 2 traits, with one at level 30 and the other at 45. When viewed online, they only show as a maximum level of 15. So, I don't think anyone will know unless they count stats. Additionally, most legitimate players probably don't know that Stout Heart never drops as a secondary trait, since there hasn't been a lot of testing going on, honestly
You can actually tell if someone has legit sigils or not to some degree.
In the character details it shows you the 12 sigils you have equipped or more like the names of the sigils.
If you dont see a stout heart there but if you go into the trait details and see it there you know someone has modded sigils.
Same applies to war elemental.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Dervichter wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:21 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:49 pm
Catastrophe with more than 45k HP is useless ;)
actually, you're not wrong. I need to fix this
Last edited by vosszaa on Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jtread5527
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jtread5527 »

dziobus wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:19 pm
jtread5527 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:01 pm
Possibly you would need to search, clear quest, search updated and hopefully end up with a pointer.
I attempted this, but when I found the value, I couldn't get it to save.

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

dziobus wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:31 pm
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:28 pm
Jempai wrote:

You can actually tell if someone has legit sigils or not to some degree.
In the character details it shows you the 12 sigils you have equipped or more like the names of the sigils.
If you dont see a stout heart there but if you go into the trait details and see it there you know someone has modded sigils.
Same applies to war elemental.
I mean that you do know only if u cheating because you have tested over long period it not dropping then it probably not exist but to legit player they don't know that and don't have much testing like us do. Similar to roll of the die, it do exist as a plus sigil but it is extremely rare. I mean if u cheating and know other dude is cheating then yall probably should have a handshake lol

bk2710
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bk2710 »

Does someone have the pointers for equipped weapons? I have issues finding it in regards to editing the stones but individual stone editing works just fine, perhaps theyre different for each weapon type?

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

Idk i tried the stone editing and failed miserably so ill just bite the bullet and wait until its added xD

bk2710
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bk2710 »

thatasian23 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:05 pm
Fear1337 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:33 pm
Anyone have the time to make a quick recording on editing Wrightstones?
I know of a way, not necessarily the fastest or most efficient way but I know of one. This works best when you have very little stones on you, I have like 2k+ stones so it's harder for me.

First, you pick a stone, 3 traits preferably. Then, you need to get the trait code for one or more of them, the more codes you know, the easier (or just have only 3-5 stones on you).

For example, you got a stone with crit rate for main stat, the ID for crit rate is 9B A1 78 8D. You don't know the ID for the other two traits, but it's a 7/4/3 stone.

Now, you search an array of bytes

9B A1 78 8D 07 00 00 00 XX XX XX XX 04 00 00 00 XX XX XX XX 03

This should search every crit stone with 7 levels of crit rate, 4 levels and 3 levels of two other traits. If you got only 1 result, then it's your stone, then you can view the address and change as required. If it shows more than one result, then you have multiple stones that fits the criteria.

The first 4 pairs are the ID of the trait, the first pair in the next 4 is for the level, and so forth for the next 2 sets.

Again, you'll want the IDs of the traits you want to edit into it. You can check what they are using the sigil edit function and preview a sigil to get the code. I hope this gives you a start.
I went over this method but the stones changed traits always end up as a blank for me, I double checked that I'm doing it properly just with sigils. Perhaps there is something different about the stones?

Edit: Gotten it to work, User error :)

Valkorion7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Valkorion7 »

dziobus wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:32 pm
Valkorion7 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:18 pm
hello i crash every time i edit overmastery, can someone help me thank you (when i quit overmastery menu)
Are you editing it to a proper amount / value or are you trying some combinations which you could call "illegal" xD
MAx for Attack is 1000
MAx for skill dmaage is 20%
MAx for crit rate is 20%
even with 1000 attack it crash

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

OP updated.