Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by apollo1 »

Auroran wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:18 am
Can someone post about sigil editing every time I try it keeps resets when I relog into the game
Id like a more in depth detailed explantion too. Ive followed every post on this threads instructions on how to do it correctly, but I still fail to save the sigils and they reset. Seems like people are giving the general idea of it but a crucial small detail is being left out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

apollo1 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:30 am
Auroran wrote:
Can someone post about sigil editing every time I try it keeps resets when I relog into the game
Id like a more in depth detailed explantion too. Ive followed every post on this threads instructions on how to do it correctly, but I still fail to save the sigils and they reset. Seems like people are giving the general idea of it but a crucial small detail is being left out.
Hope this helps, made it on the fly....

pass: sigilguide
Attachments
Sigil Editing.7z
(2.1 MiB) Downloaded 1509 times

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

rayonixez wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:11 am
is there a way to fix the trophy progress? I check my anima progress it show -21661/100
Not sure if this will help but some of the trophies are interconnected meaning if there are 3 trophies for the same thing like for example
Get 1 anima
Get 10 anima
Get 100 anima

Modifying any one of them will influence the others. Does yours have multiple other trophies related to the same item?

Guizmo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Guizmo »

dziobus wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:07 pm
rayonixez wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:11 am
is there a way to fix the trophy progress? I check my anima progress it show -21661/100
Not sure if this will help but some of the trophies are interconnected meaning if there are 3 trophies for the same thing like for example
Get 1 anima
Get 10 anima
Get 100 anima

Modifying any one of them will influence the others. Does yours have multiple other trophies related to the same item?
Had the issue with the same trophies up to 1 000.
I manage to get the amount into a positive value.
Guizmo wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:51 am
Quick question guys.

I was checking out my trophies & notice that i have 3 of them with a negative value:
Obtain 100/250/1000 anima.
I have right now -256.

I've never used the trophy cheat, so i tried to put 0, but it stays at -256.
However, if i put it at 255, it goes to -1.
But, if i try to put 2 bytes and i go 256, i end up with sort of -65000.

I'm stuck with it and don't know what to search for for at least get 0 again...

EDIT: i managed to get a positive value by putting the value to -1 first.
I went then into a mission and got 6 new animas.
I ended up getting both 100 & 250 animas trophies & now i have 767 out of 1 000.
Pretty weird stuff, but it's back to normal ^^.

Mechul1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mechul1 »

dziobus wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:56 am
apollo1 wrote:
Auroran wrote:

Do you have sigil trait list ?

doomtrain2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doomtrain2 »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:40 am
doomtrain2 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:48 pm
Could anyone elaborate a tutorial on how to access these hex codes when using memory view??

When I click on memory view on my Overmastery Slots, it doesn't show the window like the other guy here.

Show like this:

[Link]

I'm clueless on what to do to open the hex view to edit the "00 02" to maximize the Mastery.
Control b / right click the value/pointer - rewatch the video, i made sure to show myself doing that as well.
I already did like the video. My point being when I right click the value to Browse this memory region the window that shows up doesnt have that "call procedure" window with the "adress E0 E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6 E7..." where you switch the hex values to "00 02".

It just show up the upper part with "Adress | Bytes | Opcode", but the highlighted Opcode for me doesn't has the green text "granblue_fantasy_relink..." that I guess its the .exe of the game right??

I just want to know if I need to toogle something on the settings so when I browse the memory view the same I'll be able to see and edit the hex values for Overmasteries.

I've noticed that on my table, the Value of the Overmastery just show the name written, it doesn't has the code before like yours "33 54 55 9C: Skill Damage Up" would just show up as "Skill Damage Up".

Hence why I'm asking for some guidance on why the hex values does'nt show up when I right click the Overmastery value and browse the memory region.

Thanks!

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

Mechul1 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:23 pm
dziobus wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:56 am
apollo1 wrote:

Do you have sigil trait list ?
[Link]

Was posted earlier. It should have majority if not all.

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

doomtrain2 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:36 pm
CoffeeKitty wrote:
doomtrain2 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:48 pm
Could anyone elaborate a tutorial on how to access these hex codes when using memory view??

When I click on memory view on my Overmastery Slots, it doesn't show the window like the other guy here.

Show like this:

[Link]

I'm clueless on what to do to open the hex view to edit the "00 02" to maximize the Mastery.
Control b / right click the value/pointer - rewatch the video, i made sure to show myself doing that as well.
I already did like the video. My point being when I right click the value to Browse this memory region the window that shows up doesnt have that "call procedure" window with the "adress E0 E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6 E7..." where you switch the hex values to "00 02".

It just show up the upper part with "Adress | Bytes | Opcode", but the highlighted Opcode for me doesn't has the green text "granblue_fantasy_relink..." that I guess its the .exe of the game right??

I just want to know if I need to toogle something on the settings so when I browse the memory view the same I'll be able to see and edit the hex values for Overmasteries.

I've noticed that on my table, the Value of the Overmastery just show the name written, it doesn't has the code before like yours "33 54 55 9C: Skill Damage Up" would just show up as "Skill Damage Up".

Hence why I'm asking for some guidance on why the hex values does'nt show up when I right click the Overmastery value and browse the memory region.

Thanks!
For me it also did not show the E0 E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6 E7 but that doesnt matter.
Take the top address and simply count. You modify the fifth from left with 00 and the one after to 02.
Thats how I did it and it worked.

rayonixez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayonixez »

is it possible to edit the traits of wrightstone?

doomtrain2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doomtrain2 »

dziobus wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:03 pm
doomtrain2 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:36 pm
CoffeeKitty wrote:

Thanks!
For me it also did not show the E0 E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6 E7 but that doesnt matter.
Take the top address and simply count. You modify the fifth from left with 00 and the one after to 02.
Thats how I did it and it worked.
I used E0 E1 E2... just for excamplification.

I don't see any hex values at all from the "call procedure" window. On my Memory View windows it just show the upper part until where "granblue_fant" appears, beneath that doesn't show anything below like the window where is written "Protect:Read/Write Allocationbase..." and all the hex values within it.

I cant change the values 'cause I can't see the values. It just appears a window with lots of granblue_fant_something and no values at all.

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

rayonixez wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:10 pm
Possible, but why to do so? You can just edit the imbued traits on the weapon instead which is easier since you can have a pointer which you can modify anytime (the Mirage Munition count attached to the weapon especially). The imbued traits table are just few addresses to offset after the mirage munition count on said weapon.

After that, apply a random wrightstone with number of attachments you wanted. eg, if you want to save 3 modified traits, apply a random wrightstone with 3 random traits => modify the imbued traits on that weapon => save

futabario1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by futabario1 »

Anyone has the id for Natural Defenses? It's a sigil reward for awakening 15 weapons.

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

[Link]

Done with the Sigils ID, so only weapons left. Sad news, Stout Heart+ does not exist.

Some traits like Drain, Regen, Uplift and Quick Cooldown also same limited to standalone V or only comes up as secondary trait on other sigil's tier V+. Then traits like Supplements (Not same with Supplemental DMG) and Sigil Booster are not attached to any sigil, so they limited to situational or weapon innate traits.
Last edited by cHAOSfRED on Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

diginyu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by diginyu »

is it possible to change the total quest clear number? Tried to do it with the usual value searching way but it does not work.

Thanks for the great table!

rayonixez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rayonixez »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:16 pm
rayonixez wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:10 pm
Possible, but why to do so? You can just edit the imbued traits on the weapon instead which is easier since you can have a pointer which you can modify anytime (the Mirage Munition count attached to the weapon especially). The imbued traits table are just few addresses to offset after the mirage munition count on said weapon.

After that, apply a random wrightstone with number of attachments you wanted. eg, if you want to save 3 modified traits, apply a random wrightstone with 3 random traits => modify the imbued traits on that weapon => save
oh okay, how do I edit the imbued traits on the weapon? sorry, im kinda noob with cheat engine stuff