z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Noway3 »

Hornet wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:33 pm
Did anyone ever figure out what's up with the Ring of Spiteful Thunder?. Spawning it gives you a ring with no effects on it.
It's sold by Roah Moonglow at Moonrise Tower in Act 2, but it no longer shows up when you spawn her inventory after she's no longer at Moonrise Tower later in Act 2.
this was requested few times, have a look here Zanzer said on October about it...

Here is an example on how to find it with google in this forum's thread:

Code: Select all

site:fearlessrevolution.com inurl:t=13996 "Ring of Spitefull Thunder"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paledrake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Paledrake »

riatsi wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:53 am
Hi I would like to ask if there's a way to get minthara knocked out without recruiting her. I'm in front of moonrise (I made all the steps to get her before patch 5 without cheats but the patch 5 messed out everything).

Edit:
Paledrake wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:55 am
Despite what Patch 5 did, there's a good number of folks (myself included) who non-lethal'd Minthara at the Goblin camp but for some reason failed to have her spawn at Moonrise Towers. I know there's a mod in CE that let's you just make her a Companion instantly, but is there a way we could just trigger her spawn at Moonrise (how Patch 5 allegedly was supposed to play out) and have that means of getting her playout like normal?

(Sorry if this seems pointless I'd just like to experience the cutscene and story attached to that.)
sorry, didn't saw this post saying more or less the same :(
Sorry to hear you also suffered the same fate. :c

Quietus1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Quietus1 »

LibertusRex wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:23 pm
Quietus1 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:35 pm
Is there a character/game flag for the buff you normally can get for a single character in act 2, that lets you use the illithid powers as a bonus action?
Yeah, it's a passive,

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)

Is it anywhere in the cheat tables? Or if not, how would I go about applying this?

BG3 is the first game I've used Cheat Engine on. I know enough to modify the one spawn crossbow script with the item ID I want, but that's about it.

Magikorp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Magikorp »

Anybody figured out how to add specific proficiencies via the 'Skilled' feat in cheat engine?

I tried a few variations, none of these work:
passive = {
"Skilled",
"Skilled(Athletics, Acrobatics, etc)",
"Skilled_Athletics",
"Skilled_Acrobatics"

Checked all of the UUID's in the game, can't see specific passives for skilled feats.

Scall813
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scall813 »

Hello,
I was using this trainer with great success. The last update happened, and since then whenever I check Console Commands it doesn't work. It highlights the field but does not put the red X in the box. I've reinstalled the latest table a few times (9 or 10), and on occasion it will let me get the red X on console commands - but it wont let me get it on Register Commands. I get an error message about having to load a save or something? Says its unable to execute. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Mitsurugi2424
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mitsurugi2424 »

Can anyone walk me through adding spells? It says it's a feature of this table, and I see it mentioned in the "register commands" script, but I don't see it on the table and and not knowledgeable enough to do my own scripting.

Quietus1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Quietus1 »

LibertusRex wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:23 pm
Quietus1 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:35 pm
Is there a character/game flag for the buff you normally can get for a single character in act 2, that lets you use the illithid powers as a bonus action?
Yeah, it's a passive,

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
Ok, ignore my previous reply to you as I kind of figured it out. What I would love to know, though, is how do I ADD an item/checkbox to the table, so I can come back later and do it again without having to copy the code and overwrite an existing item? That's how I got this to work; I copied the code you kindly provided and then used "change script" on the Add Action Point item already in the table.

Oldman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Oldman »

run game load save, instal cheat engine, run bg3.ct, file open process, baldurs gate 3, (keep current address list) yes.
click console commands, save game (f5) load game (f8), click register commands, list opens up with stuff to add to character, feats passives etc. if you want to add another feat not listed click on passive/feat cheats, scroll down to something, for this example go to add lucky - right click it and select change script. where it says "Lucky", "Lucky_Unlock" is where you would add your own feat. use "" and commas if you add more, or none for one. and keep within the { } - when you done editing, click ok at bottom and click the box next to add lucky to active your new feat. dont add more than 5 to one script . once you click to add a feat save (f5) to save the feat to your character. then uncheck the box and f8 to (load the new save; your new feat will be added)

to add a spell same stuff but you cant do it in feats,/passives.
scroll down the list to "random cheats"
there is an example add/remove fireball spell
right click it and change the script
replace the
"Projectile_Fireball",
"Projectile_Fireball_4",
"Projectile_Fireball_5",
"Projectile_Fireball_6",
for a list of whatever spell you want again dont go mad, 5- 8 is enough it may crash
change the script keep the "" and , within the { }
click ok when done check the box, and save the game then uncheck the box and load the game.
repeat for as many spells as you care for.
no worries

QuittingSoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by QuittingSoon »

Scall813 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:27 pm
Hello,
I was using this trainer with great success. The last update happened, and since then whenever I check Console Commands it doesn't work. It highlights the field but does not put the red X in the box. I've reinstalled the latest table a few times (9 or 10), and on occasion it will let me get the red X on console commands - but it wont let me get it on Register Commands. I get an error message about having to load a save or something? Says its unable to execute. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Same. It was working fine a couple days ago. Now when I click console I see a message saying: "Error while scanning for AOB's - console Error: not all results found”

Wonder if there is the need for a new ct file. This is the first game I’ve used this tool on.

styr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by styr »

Quietus1 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:55 pm

Ok, ignore my previous reply to you as I kind of figured it out. What I would love to know, though, is how do I ADD an item/checkbox to the table, so I can come back later and do it again without having to copy the code and overwrite an existing item? That's how I got this to work; I copied the code you kindly provided and then used "change script" on the Add Action Point item already in the table.
This is a bit time consuming, but the easiest way is to right click on the Spawn Hand Crossbow +2 (sample script) and click on "Copy", and then "Paste" it after right clicking on the same Spawn Hand Crossbow script.

This will create a new script with the same name+script as the old one, immediately below the old one. Be careful where you are pasting the script, for example pasting it after right clicking on 'Item Spawner' will paste the script into that subsection and not inside of it like it would have if you pasted it on top of Spawn Hand Crossbow.

The location can be moved by simply clicking, holding and dragging the script where you want and then letting go of the mouse button.

To change the name, double click on the text itself of "Spawn Hand Crossbow +2 (sample script)" and it will bring up a "Change Description" box that will let you change this text. Make sure you modify the item ID via change script, but I'm sure you've done that enough to know by now. If you double click on the part that says <script> it will bring up the Change Script screen.

Once you've done this enough times, in the top left corner of CheatEngine, you can File->Save to overwrite the currently loaded cheat table, or do File->Save As... to spin off a new cheat table. The latter option is preferable in case you FUBAR the cheat table somehow.

Keep in mind there is no UNDO command. If you screw up somehow you'll have to right click and select 'Delete this record', or hit the Delete key.

Mitsurugi2424
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mitsurugi2424 »

Oldman wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:14 pm
run game load save, instal cheat engine, run bg3.ct, file open process, baldurs gate 3, (keep current address list) yes.
click console commands, save game (f5) load game (f8), click register commands, list opens up with stuff to add to character, feats passives etc. if you want to add another feat not listed click on passive/feat cheats, scroll down to something, for this example go to add lucky - right click it and select change script. where it says "Lucky", "Lucky_Unlock" is where you would add your own feat. use "" and commas if you add more, or none for one. and keep within the { } - when you done editing, click ok at bottom and click the box next to add lucky to active your new feat. dont add more than 5 to one script . once you click to add a feat save (f5) to save the feat to your character. then uncheck the box and f8 to (load the new save; your new feat will be added)

to add a spell same stuff but you cant do it in feats,/passives.
scroll down the list to "random cheats"
there is an example add/remove fireball spell
right click it and change the script
replace the
"Projectile_Fireball",
"Projectile_Fireball_4",
"Projectile_Fireball_5",
"Projectile_Fireball_6",
for a list of whatever spell you want again don't go mad, 5- 8 is enough it may crash
change the script keep the "" and , within the { }
click ok when done check the box, and save the game then uncheck the box and load the game.
repeat for as many spells as you care for.
no worries
I tried this twice. I tried to modify the fireball script to give myself firebolt using the "Projectile_FireBolt" from the pastebin link, and the game just crashed. Trying it again but dumping in
"Projectile_FireBolt",--Fire Bolt
"Projectile_FireBolt_Goblin",--
"Projectile_FireBolt_NoRecharge",--
"Projectile_FireBolt_Trap",
I got 4 versions of it...So I tried it again with just the first one, and it worked.

Either it was engine instability, or operator error. Either way I appreciate the reply and the help.

PierreJ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PierreJ »

Does anyone know how to find out the IDs of passives for modded classes?

styr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by styr »

PierreJ wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:03 am
Does anyone know how to find out the IDs of passives for modded classes?
Yes. You need the [Link] to unpack the .pak file - then you can go into the /UnpackedMods/ModName/Public/ModName/Stats/Generated/Data/ folder and look for a file called Passive.txt (for example in the Druid QoL mod its called Passive_Status_Wildshape.txt) From there you'll have to find what you are looking for.

If you make changes to these files and want them to work in-game you'll need the [Link] to 'repack' from what's inside the unpacked folders back to a .pak file that can then be copy-pasted into your mod folder, the one in /username/AppData/Local/Larian Studios/Baldurs Gate 3/mods/, at least that's where mine is at and I use win10.

Keep in mind both of these modding tools need a tiny bit of configuration in the application so they know where to find certain files, mostly they just need you to set a path to something (bg3.exe, mod folder location, folder with unpacked mods, etc etc). Fairly easy stuff.

Good luck!

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

Quietus1 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:55 pm
Yeah, just highlight a line in the table (don't click the checkbox, but anywhere else on the line once) and copy/paste CTRL-C, CTRL-V.

BlaxHousefly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlaxHousefly »

Hello, I want to ask, is it possible to assign modified stats to your weapons that will stay on weapon forever? Something like adding 20 or 50 damage permanently to a weapon?

Apologies beforehand if someone asked this question already, but this thread is pretty massive. :D