z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Ontos »

Some characters (4 out of 7) can't use portals (rune circles), fast travel with them is unavailable, they don't get into the camp when I go to the camp (the only way is to get them dead and resurrect them in the camp, which doesn't fix the portals bug). Does anyone know a solution? I've read that the game thinks these characters are in some dangerous area, but I don't know which one, I haven't done a quick move and rest in a long time. I'm in act 2.
Maybe there is or can be some script in the cheat table?

In general can you give a script to remove the status "in danger zone, can't use portals" please?

P.S. Yes as you can see I have a black map. The developers do not give a shit about it they have long ignored the bug. But the problem with which I ask for a solution is related to the camp and fast travel, both are normally unavailable for 4 characters out of 7.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Ontos on Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

allmarshall
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allmarshall »

The Red Prince wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:27 am
The Red Prince wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:20 am
allmarshall wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:09 am

Sorry! kkkkkkk what I say about being annoying is not the immunity to fire, especially because I love simply walking around in the lava with Karlach and beating up mobs. I talked about the process of editing the script. I'm Brazilian so I have a certain difficulty expressing myself in English since I'm still learning and there are many forms of expression that are not very well known outside of the country.

Unfortunately, as far as I can understand, I believe that you will end up breaking your savegame if you use the fireproof mod and then transfer the save to the PS5, or something similar. Because this information does not match the original game files on the console. And the mod adds a completely new passive that doesn't exist in the base game, even though its effects exist. So the save remains with this "active" passive and, when the console tries to look for this passive while loading the save, it won't find it and I think the game will crash.

I mean, with the cheat table it is possible to add things to your character that are already in the base game and are still "legitimate information", even though the system itself cannot realize that various additional information has been added/modified to the character, such as proficiencies. , passives, attribute points, etc.

Now I understand perfectly what you are trying to do. For example, making a character immune to fire (and other elements and damage) through the cheat table, saving progress and sending it to the console. Therefore, I believe that the easiest way is to use the object spawn cheat table command and get several elixirs of universal resistance, although this prevents you from using other very good elixirs such as bloodthirst, arcane cultivation, etc. At least, until they find a way to modify the duration of the elixir to permanent or the limitation of elixirs on a character through the cheat table.

But, regarding your question, here we go:

Code: Select all

new entry "ORIGIN_Karlach"
type "Character"
using "POC_Player_Barbarian"
data "Level" "1"
data "Passives" "Undead_Auto_Toggler;NegativeEnergyZone_Toggler;LoneWolfPassive;ShortResting;NonLethal;WeaponThrow;Perform;AttackOfOpportunity;DarknessRules;CombatStartAttack;ORI_Karlach_SweatImmune;Karlach_Infernal_Fury"
data "PersonalStatusImmunities" "BURNING;BURNING_LAVA;BURNING_HELLFIRE"
data "FireResistance" "Immune"
This is one of the scripts that are related to passive on mod. It almost manages to be self-explanatory at some points, but the important part is the last line where it determines that the character is immune to fire. It is a short line specifying the fire element. But it kind of gives you the freedom to modify the script if you're playing on the computer. Because you can, instead of just leaving (data "FireResistance" "Immune"), you can add other tags. To look something like (data "FireResistance" "Immune"; "ColdResistance" "Immune"; "PiercingResistance" "Immune"), for example.

The top line specifies that it will also not burn, whether in fire, lava or hellfire.

Again, I hope I helped!
oh haha its all good no worries, geez thanks for all the information!, yeah exactly, I'm hoping it would transfer, but as far as mods go, those don't work, but that's interesting what your saying about a potion, your saying I could edit a potion somehow and make it give me immunity? of course I'd always prefer to just be immune without the need of a potion, but if that truly was the only way, I could be fine with that, but would it even work? I don't know how to custom edit a potion, usually when I edit something it just immediately crashes.
I wish it was as simple as copying that code and giving it to myself, if only Immunity's were a ingame passive to begin with, then this would of never been an issue at all.
I had modders make custom mods for me in divinity 2 and I got to play as alice aliceson and heal from fire and such, was so much fun, and I wish I could be a fire immune person in this game, sucks that I'd need to permanently play on my 1080p 15-30fps clunky PC instead of my top notch console.
Yes, I believe that immunizing will be difficult, just getting the resistance, which only means receiving part of the damage. A complete immunity, at least through the cheat table, I think is difficult for now. We will have to wait for the progress of the people working on the table.

I have a lot of fun with mods but I know how complicated it is to have a computer that can do the job when it comes to running games, especially considering that many mods end up affecting performance.

In any case, if you want to go the route of having a bag full of universal resistance elixirs, the UUID of the elixir is (7eb0b7b6-97fa-4ff5-a7bb-570ca11a3c64).

I'm now modifying a script that allows you to exchange with the Wither hehehe so I'm making him sell all useful items such as potions, elixirs, some basic scrolls, etc. And thanks for the idea. I hadn't thought about the possibility of, instead of just allowing immunity, making Karlach recover health when it receives fire damage. I don't think I'll be able to do this but with a few hours of mental torture on the internet I think I can find the solution to the script hehehe

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Ontos wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:28 am
Some characters (4 out of 7) can't use portals (rune circles), fast travel with them is unavailable, they don't get into the camp when I go to the camp (the only way is to get them dead and resurrect them in the camp, which doesn't fix the portals bug). Does anyone know a solution? I've read that the game thinks these characters are in some dangerous area, but I don't know which one, I haven't done a quick move and rest in a long time. I'm in act 2.

In general can you give a script to remove the status "in danger zone, can't use portals" please?

P.S. Yes as you can see I have a black map. The developers do not give a shit about it they have long ignored the bug. But the problem with which I ask for a solution is related to the camp and fast travel, both are normally unavailable for 4 characters out of 7.

I have no idea what you have done to make this bug. Now I have used mods, and cheat engine for 700+ hours of Gameplay, and not a single time has this happened to me.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Fixed Last Item Dropped UUID

Not sure I'll be fixing the rest. Forget what I was doing to find them in the first place.
Attachments
bg3.CT
--- Game v4.1.1.3905231 --- Table v13 ---
(541.5 KiB) Downloaded 7544 times

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

allmarshall wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:37 am
The Red Prince wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:27 am
The Red Prince wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:20 am

oh haha its all good no worries, geez thanks for all the information!, yeah exactly, I'm hoping it would transfer, but as far as mods go, those don't work, but that's interesting what your saying about a potion, your saying I could edit a potion somehow and make it give me immunity? of course I'd always prefer to just be immune without the need of a potion, but if that truly was the only way, I could be fine with that, but would it even work? I don't know how to custom edit a potion, usually when I edit something it just immediately crashes.
I wish it was as simple as copying that code and giving it to myself, if only Immunity's were a ingame passive to begin with, then this would of never been an issue at all.
I had modders make custom mods for me in divinity 2 and I got to play as alice aliceson and heal from fire and such, was so much fun, and I wish I could be a fire immune person in this game, sucks that I'd need to permanently play on my 1080p 15-30fps clunky PC instead of my top notch console.
Yes, I believe that immunizing will be difficult, just getting the resistance, which only means receiving part of the damage. A complete immunity, at least through the cheat table, I think is difficult for now. We will have to wait for the progress of the people working on the table.

I have a lot of fun with mods but I know how complicated it is to have a computer that can do the job when it comes to running games, especially considering that many mods end up affecting performance.

In any case, if you want to go the route of having a bag full of universal resistance elixirs, the UUID of the elixir is (7eb0b7b6-97fa-4ff5-a7bb-570ca11a3c64).

I'm now modifying a script that allows you to exchange with the Wither hehehe so I'm making him sell all useful items such as potions, elixirs, some basic scrolls, etc. And thanks for the idea. I hadn't thought about the possibility of, instead of just allowing immunity, making Karlach recover health when it receives fire damage. I don't think I'll be able to do this but with a few hours of mental torture on the internet I think I can find the solution to the script hehehe
are you the person that made the fire immune Karlach mod!?, that would be pretty cool, yeah its strange how something so simple is just not possible right now, but I'll live on for now.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:25 am

Not sure I'll be fixing the rest. Forget what I was doing to find them in the first place.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:25 am

Great job, but I would add push / pop rdx to be on the safe side ;).

Azura_Zaraki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azura_Zaraki »

HeyItsTHK wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:13 pm
Azura_Zaraki wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:52 am
The ability stat script isn't working, it isn't loading values when I save.
If you just want to increase ability scores you can just use the item spawner and spawn hag hair boosts. Just note the increases are applied automatically and don't go into your inventory.

Strength QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Strength 8f6b0c08-d1b1-4ae7-ade2-da3c679ce323
Dexterity QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Dexterity 7e3afbf6-4e1a-444e-826d-f8e0e0a8308f
Constitution QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Constitution d16922ba-a36b-4015-8072-27610821fb53
Wisdom QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Wisdom de2c9582-fab5-4d5e-9a81-44d67af6a681
Intelligence QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Intelligence 9abbab89-d29f-47c0-9ffe-f12018dd83d9
Charisma QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Charisma eec5de82-c988-40e6-8f10-474d5675c550
Thanks but I want to make an overpowered character, I removed the ability cap and want 300 int and constitution, this process of Hag's hair is too tedious to get to 300, editing through the stat script would be the easiest way.

Azura_Zaraki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azura_Zaraki »

Azura_Zaraki wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:20 am
HeyItsTHK wrote:
Azura_Zaraki wrote:
If you just want to increase ability scores you can just use the item spawner and spawn hag hair boosts. Just note the increases are applied automatically and don't go into your inventory.

Constitution QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Constitution d16922ba-a36b-4015-8072-27610821fb53
Intelligence QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Intelligence 9abbab89-d29f-47c0-9ffe-f12018dd83d9
Thanks but I want to make an overpowered character, I removed the ability cap and want 300 int and constitution, this process of Hag's hair is too tedious to get to 300, editing through the stat script would be the easiest way.
Nevermind I figured it out, you can edit stats by editing the script in the console commands max all stats, just edit Ability(Strength,31,20) to Ability(Strength,30000,20) to get 30000 strength. Same for the rest of the stats.

OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

Azura_Zaraki wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:15 am
Azura_Zaraki wrote:
HeyItsTHK wrote:

Nevermind I figured it out, you can edit stats by editing the script in the console commands max all stats, just edit Ability(Strength,31,20) to Ability(Strength,30000,20) to get 30000 strength. Same for the rest of the stats.
Pretty sure that's temporary and doesn't survive loading games. Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Yes, it uses AddBoostsToPlayer which is temporary. The DebugMax Attribute cheats might work better bacause it uses ApplyStatusToPlayer, and unlike the hag hair method you can undo it and it won't crowd your character sheet as badly.
Ontos wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:14 am
Some characters (4 out of 7) can't use portals, fast travel with them is unavailable, they don't get into the camp when I go to the camp (the only way is to get them dead and resurrect them in the camp, which doesn't fix the portals bug). :( Does anyone know a solution? I've read that the game thinks these characters are in some dangerous area, but I don't know which one, I haven't done a quick move and rest in a long time. I'm in act 2.

I had this issue after patch 4 with one character that didn't escape prison properly. I had to get caught again and escape properly this time to fix it. I understand there are others who faced similar issues with the scripts that prevented travel not finishing properly and having to be rerun. Try that if you can figure what exactly it was that prevented travel in the first place.
Last edited by OtakuGamer on Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

somnorici123 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:07 am
The "Set Minimum Roll" function used to do that before patch 4 as well. There are certain situations where the game will always crash if you have that enabled.
Ya, that's true. Has nothing to do with Patch 4. "Set Minimum Roll" crashes the game every now and then.

OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

kicker04 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:29 am
somnorici123 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:07 am
The "Set Minimum Roll" function used to do that before patch 4 as well. There are certain situations where the game will always crash if you have that enabled.
Ya, that's true. Has nothing to do with Patch 4. "Set Minimum Roll" crashes the game every now and then.
The best place to showcase this is the first encounter with Zevlor at the grove. Game always, without exception, crashed there if I had this on.

shialid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shialid »

HeyItsTHK wrote:
Azura_Zaraki wrote:

Oh thanks. I think I will use this until I find a solution to character pointers ^^

martianmanager
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by martianmanager »

OtakuGamer wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:28 am
Azura_Zaraki wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:15 am
Azura_Zaraki wrote:

Pretty sure that's temporary and doesn't survive loading games. Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Yes, it uses AddBoostsToPlayer which is temporary. The DebugMax Attribute cheats might work better bacause it uses ApplyStatusToPlayer, and unlike the hag hair method you can undo it and it won't crowd your character sheet as badly.
Ontos wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:14 am
Some characters (4 out of 7) can't use portals, fast travel with them is unavailable, they don't get into the camp when I go to the camp (the only way is to get them dead and resurrect them in the camp, which doesn't fix the portals bug). :( Does anyone know a solution? I've read that the game thinks these characters are in some dangerous area, but I don't know which one, I haven't done a quick move and rest in a long time. I'm in act 2.

I had this issue after patch 4 with one character that didn't escape prison properly. I had to get caught again and escape properly this time to fix it. I understand there are others who faced similar issues with the scripts that prevented travel not finishing properly and having to be rerun. Try that if you can figure what exactly it was that prevented travel in the first place.
In this command:

Code: Select all

AddBoostsToPlayer("Ability(Strength,31,20);Ability(Dexterity,31,20);Ability(Constitution,31,20);Ability(Intelligence,31,20);Ability(Wisdom,31,20);Ability(Charisma,31,20)")
Can we simply replace "AddBoostsToPlayer" with "applyStatusToPlayer" or "DebugMax" to make this permanent?

What's the command we need to be using to make permanent (save persistent) attribute changes?

Ganz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ganz »

Hello. I've been using table 10, CE 7.5, and it works so far, but since I installed some mods, various things don't work anymore like Saved Character Pointers/Ability Stat Points and possibly others which I haven't tested, Console Commands work for now. I don't know if it's the mods or the updated script extender but Char Pointers and Ability Points don't even expand the boxes anymore.