[Completed] CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION [TABLE]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
handsomejack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Completed] CHRONO CROSS: THE RADICAL DREAMERS EDITION [TABLE]

Post by handsomejack »

Thank you for the table!
Can we change critical rate with CE?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

more than likely,

I've been doing some element / innate hacking, and found with some help from OG CC Notes from @Grobyc we can allocate/equip any element regardless of innate color or character requirement.. so you don't have to manually do it with the grid stuff.

flipward
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flipward »

Hi! I just downloaded Chrono Cross on Steam, and the current version now is 1.0.1.0, and I cannot get the cheats to work.. I'm already familiar with attaching it to the process, and I have done that already, but the cheats does not seem to work. It cannot even detect how much Gold I have so I cannot edit the value.. Any ideas?

Thank you! :)

Gouroo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gouroo »

flipward wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:49 pm
Hi! I just downloaded Chrono Cross on Steam, and the current version now is 1.0.1.0, and I cannot get the cheats to work.. I'm already familiar with attaching it to the process, and I have done that already, but the cheats does not seem to work. It cannot even detect how much Gold I have so I cannot edit the value.. Any ideas?

Thank you! :)
Here is an updated CT for version 1.0.1.0.

Edit : fix for Spriggan Individual Inputs
Attachments
ChronoCrossV7.CT
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 407 times
Last edited by Gouroo on Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

Gouroo wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:33 pm

Here is an updated CT for version 1.0.1.0.
Thanks for the updated table!

AterValeo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AterValeo »

I didn't understand why none of the cheat tables were working except for the original in the first post since it hasn't been updated for the most recent game version. There had been two posted since then ChronoCrossv7.CT (by Ghouroo) and CHRONOCROSS.CT (by khuong) that in theory should work with the current game version and yet did not seem to be functioning properly. Opening the CHRONOCROSS.CT file I got an "Error executing this table's lua script: [string "_base = "CHRONOCROSS.EXE+"string.format("%X..."]:17: syntax error near '+'" that I was unable to resolve.

The other ChronoCrossv7.CT kept prompting me for a start address when opening the file and when launching CE 7.5 with it that way none of the entries in the cheat table seemed to work. I then determined the "Attach to Process" wasn't working correctly and it would only work after I toggled it on and then off again a few times (which as far as I know there is no way should work like that so there is something off here). Once the correct value of Menu>Money showed up I would know it was working and it seemed OK and would work.

xstrike9999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xstrike9999 »

How does the growth after battle code work? I seem to get stuck. Pressing X produces a sound that something is happening but the screen remains the same and nothing appears except the character's name. Please help