Remnant 2 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chocophie
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Remnant 2 [Steam]

Post by Chocophie »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:12 am
I honestly haven't seen this much hype with a clone game like I see here. When Remnant 1 was out, no one cared.

I've been looking at it since early access release with cfemen and found that the developers simply ported all assets from 4.21 to 5.2, systems intact and code or whatnot, then they simply built (or, most likely, modified pre-existent logic) yet another shit story following same logic: go to x, go to y, go to Ford, start.

The animations are identical, the stupid camera shake up and down as you run, and many many other copy-pasta crap they didn't solve from Remnant 1.

Our conclusion was unanimous: devs spent a lot of time disguising Remnant 1 as Remnant 2, solely to sell the same base product with almost zero invested time to overhaul it.

And guess who bought the 70$ product thinking it would be an awesome game? We did, the stupid pleb. Me included. Thank God I refunded it, although I had later on received it as a gift by a fellow Patreon-er.

Bottom line.. utter crap. If you've never heard of Remnant or were born yesterday, by all means, get it and play it if you can spare the $ (although it's cracked by now). Else.. why bother?..

BR,
Sun

EDIT: I was able to find everything my R1 table tackled in R2 within minutes.. pfft, so much for devs' effort to really make a significant change in this title (excluding compiler optimizations that blindly make you think you're looking at "different code").
same, already regret buying the game, i better buying gamepass and wait for Star Field instead

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

acecel wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:58 am
I also tried to find information about items required to unlock archetypes but so far i haven't found anything. I would love a way to unlock all archetypes on your first playthrough, many of them require to basically finish the game or be close to before being unlocked, which sucks. And there is even luck involved depending if the map you were spawned into is the good one to get the item (at least 2 archetypes have something like that).
Only 2 archetypes can be found in the final area of the game, all of the others can be found in the other areas and you can get them all in a single playthrough. How? Simple: Re roll your campaign, grab the archetype then re roll again. The starting area will always be different when you re roll so re roll until you get the area you want. Then it's just a matter of playing the game like normal until you reach the final area and get the last two, simple as that. Plus unlocking Archetypes unlocks them for character creation as well.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

acecel wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:09 pm
And now i know i can't get the Alchemist archetype because "my world is not the right one".

You have one chance of 2 to spawn in the right area the first time you reach
Spoiler
Losomn
, if you spawn in the right area an event that randomely occur will allow you to get the item to unlock the Alchemist, but if you spawned on the other place you will get instead a shitty ring and a shitty armor set.

This is so stupid to prevent users to get all archetypes on first playthrough, you may even never get the "right" one and never get it, it's so stupid.
If anyone managed to have the right event by fighting a mini-boss and getting a "Mysterious Stone", please make a save and note the item ID please.
This is not true, you can simply re roll your campaign until you get the area you want as you starting area, that way you can grab all archetypes other than the two in the final area of the game. It's what I did, I simply re rolled my campaign until the starting area was what I wanted, grabbed the archetype item then re rolled again and now I have them all except the two in the final area
ThePaleRecluse wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:37 am
Does anyone have any idea how to add class items to a save? I'd like the material to access the final hidden class, not mentioning names for spoiler reasons, but the devs have locked this class behind a ludicrously difficult puzzle and I'd just like to play with this class. I'm looking for the class item for
Spoiler
The Archon
archetype.
Just so you're aware, there isn't sufficient evidence to point to that archetype's existence yet. No one has gotten it yet and everyone followed the "steps" precisely. So either the door is bugged or it can't be opened and the archetype doesn't even exist

PastaAdventures
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PastaAdventures »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:03 pm
acecel wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:09 pm
And now i know i can't get the Alchemist archetype because "my world is not the right one".

You have one chance of 2 to spawn in the right area the first time you reach
Spoiler
Losomn
, if you spawn in the right area an event that randomely occur will allow you to get the item to unlock the Alchemist, but if you spawned on the other place you will get instead a shitty ring and a shitty armor set.

This is so stupid to prevent users to get all archetypes on first playthrough, you may even never get the "right" one and never get it, it's so stupid.
If anyone managed to have the right event by fighting a mini-boss and getting a "Mysterious Stone", please make a save and note the item ID please.
This is not true, you can simply re roll your campaign until you get the area you want as you starting area, that way you can grab all archetypes other than the two in the final area of the game. It's what I did, I simply re rolled my campaign until the starting area was what I wanted, grabbed the archetype item then re rolled again and now I have them all except the two in the final area
ThePaleRecluse wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:37 am
Does anyone have any idea how to add class items to a save? I'd like the material to access the final hidden class, not mentioning names for spoiler reasons, but the devs have locked this class behind a ludicrously difficult puzzle and I'd just like to play with this class. I'm looking for the class item for
Spoiler
The Archon
archetype.
Just so you're aware, there isn't sufficient evidence to point to that archetype's existence yet. No one has gotten it yet and everyone followed the "steps" precisely. So either the door is bugged or it can't be opened and the archetype doesn't even exist
It does exist, someone nocliped into the dev room and got the archetype

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

PastaAdventures wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:20 pm
Got a source for that, I'd like to see/read about it myself. If that's true then I guess no one knows how to get it in game yet. IF it's even possible to get it in game, just because it's in the dev room it doesn't mean it's obtainable in game, could be something the devs forgot to remove, happens all the time.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:37 pm
PastaAdventures wrote:
Got a source for that, I'd like to see/read about it myself. If that's true then I guess no one knows how to get it in game yet. IF it's even possible to get it in game, just because it's in the dev room it doesn't mean it's obtainable in game, could be something the devs forgot to remove, happens all the time.
Trust me bro, I'm from the internet.

citizenking
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by citizenking »

I'm curious if we know whether or not the game has any sort of hack/cheat detection.

I only want to use the table to max the level on my other archetypes (I already have three at 10) and give myself some scrap since I have upgrade mats but no money to use them. Been playing with a friend and I don't wanna get punted to offline only or something.

PastaAdventures
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PastaAdventures »

ashuraman wrote:
PastaAdventures wrote:
[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

oLaudix wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:02 pm
That's just like your opinion, man. No need to insult people that enjoy the game. Most of people i played with liked From The Ashes, some including me liked it a lot and we fully expect to enjoy Remnant II in similar manner. The original was a lot better than most of AAA crap that comes out nowadays anyway.
You skipped most of my talk, ain't it? Cuz I sure as fuck said "WE unanimously came to a conclusion". It is both mine and cfemen's opinion from a game-hacking perspective that the developers slacked off and disguised Remnant 1 into Remnant 2 without putting too much effort into upgrading any internal systems. They basically spent time designing new levels and blueprints, which is 1/3 of the development time. And they charged for 3/3 of the time they want us to believe they spent working on this game.

That Remnant is an AAA game or not.. that's something I won't go into, especially when Steam if inundated with "early access" and "survival" UE4/5 games that all kinda look AAA, don't they? Right...
Chocophie wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:00 pm
same, already regret buying the game, i better buying gamepass and wait for Star Field instead
Now this is an AAA game, like most of recent years' Bethesda's built with VoidEngine: Dishonored 2, Deathloop and now Star Field.
ashuraman wrote:
just because it's in the dev room it doesn't mean it's obtainable in game, could be something the devs forgot to remove, happens all the time.
Honestly, you can check the data files with FModel using the game's AES key (0x0D2FCCB28812883236070C3098006BB686352061FE5F78DEC6B6186118927193) and that way you can make 100% sure it's there or not.. rather than basing your "chats" on rumors...

P.S.: Don't forget to select UE5.2 from its settings.

C0nfig84
Cheater
Cheater

Post by C0nfig84 »

Awesome table and nice and lightweight

Possible to add a scrap multiplyer?

My friend refuses to use CE or a Trainer, so be nice for a scrap multipler to help him out with scrap :)

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:27 pm
ashuraman wrote:
just because it's in the dev room it doesn't mean it's obtainable in game, could be something the devs forgot to remove, happens all the time.
Honestly, you can check the data files with FModel using the game's AES key (0x0D2FCCB28812883236070C3098006BB686352061FE5F78DEC6B6186118927193) and that way you can make 100% sure it's there or not.. rather than basing your "chats" on rumors...

P.S.: Don't forget to select UE5.2 from its settings.
What rumors? I'm talking about there being an actual way to get the item in game, not it existing, it's pretty clear that it does. At least in that dev room.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

If that dev room is the only place it exists it's probably future DLC/update. Unless it's a secret in game that no one's found yet, the first game had a couple that took like a week to find properly iirc.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Can I somehow lower my Power Level? Maybe deleting leveled up items or something?

nebulation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nebulation »

[Link]

here's all the archon info

SDViolet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SDViolet »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:19 pm
PastaAdventures wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:30 pm
ashuraman wrote:

[Link]

Interesting, very interesting. These could be faked though, no way to tell. Though that one person saying this was Fextra does raise an interesting question as currently the Fextralife site has a page for Archon but it's currently locked, no one can see or edit it.
citizenking wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:18 pm
I'm curious if we know whether or not the game has any sort of hack/cheat detection.

I only want to use the table to max the level on my other archetypes (I already have three at 10) and give myself some scrap since I have upgrade mats but no money to use them. Been playing with a friend and I don't wanna get punted to offline only or something.
When it comes to scrap I don't think there's detection. I've been using fearlessrevolution's trainer to edit my scrap quantity and as of yet nothing's happened though keep in mind I'm not playing online. As for Archetype EXP I don't think there's detection either, you have to, however, be careful when editing trait points as you can only have a maximum of 60, anything beyond that will cause issues such as not being able to choose a second archetype
Hi im the person who figured out these screens are from Fextra, it was pretty easy figuring out because the file names were labyrinth_secret4_labyrinth_remnant2_wiki_guide_1.png, so i it was easy to trace back by replacing any picture link from the fextra wiki with the image name so you end up with [Link] replace secret2 with 1,3 or 4 and you get different images. (dev confirmed however they cheated themself inside and they got no clue about anything)