Survival: Fountain of Youth

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Survival: Fountain of Youth

Post by zurls »

OK, well obviously I have no idea what "already given information" you are talking about. I have re-read every single comment and I still have no idea why F5 isn't working to enable the cheat menu, and also why only 1/10th of your table works for me. Yes, I did "go into the CE settings" and made those changes, if that was what you were referring (it is hard to know what you are frustrated by my not reading). If you simply said the info that is what would would actually save a lot of time, rather than repeat 10 times that you wish people would read.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

zurls wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:57 pm
I did "go into the CE settings" and made those changes, if that was what you were referring
Yes that's what I was referring to, with the little information you provided that was the only thing I could think of.
If the pointers aren't working then that normally means that the "Activation" script failed which is in most cases caused by the table lua script not getting executed.
Ofc it is frustrating for me when ppl ask questions without providing any actual information or reading given information first.
If it would happen just once or twice a week I wouldn't care much but as table maker I have to deal with this stuff every single day.
I made already all the work to provide a table in the first place so the least thing you can do is read things first and provide actual information when you run into an issue instead of having me guess what the issue might be.

So if you want actual help please give us some actual information.
For example:
Did the "Activation" script gave you any error message?
You can see it when you make a right click on it after trying to activate it, which I also mentioned before.

What CE version are you using?
The table was made with CE 7.5.

Are you playing the vanilla game through steam?
If you have a cracked version or if you're using any mods that could also be the cause.

Are the "mono features active?
In the top bar of CE you see "mono", hover over it to see if it's active, my "Activation" script activates it automatically so if that failed then something is probably wrong with your CE version, settings or what ever.

kenjaws6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kenjaws6 »

I'm unable to change item count in CurrentHighlightedItem tab. Tried to change to a higher value but item wouldn't drop and disappear when the qty approaches zero. It would be great if you could fix it :)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

kenjaws6 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:21 pm
I'm unable to change item count in CurrentHighlightedItem tab. Tried to change to a higher value but item wouldn't drop and disappear when the qty approaches zero. It would be great if you could fix it :)
There is nothing to "fix", my guess is that these are just not the real values.

SillytheSow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SillytheSow »

Akira wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:44 pm
can you update the table to 1374 please? thank you.