Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by EphenSteve »

yeah if anyone figures out how to fix the autosave side effect when editing skills incorrectly let me know. I'm having the issue where no matter where i save i always teleport back to where i edited my skillpoints in Irondale.

I have 1 skillpoint left but when i do the search for Player0PerkPoints1 and look at them in memory view i see some that show Player0PerkPoints1. and some that show Player0PerkPoints1Q. I tried removing the Q but it seems to make 0 difference.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PittePat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PittePat »

edit: delete please

taki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taki »

Hugelham wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:10 pm
vipandreeluf wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:43 am
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:01 pm
After messing around seem for the resource if you want to get multiplier to work on it, it have to be a randomize which is the pot or desk that generates random type and amount

Hi, can you explain more about that one, which is the address you edit, thanks
Please explain how you did this in the photo?
Simply edit this

GavinGalt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GavinGalt »

EphenSteve wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:07 am
yeah if anyone figures out how to fix the autosave side effect when editing skills incorrectly let me know. I'm having the issue where no matter where i save i always teleport back to where i edited my skillpoints in Irondale.

I have 1 skillpoint left but when i do the search for Player0PerkPoints1 and look at them in memory view i see some that show Player0PerkPoints1. and some that show Player0PerkPoints1Q. I tried removing the Q but it seems to make 0 difference.
I too now have this issue, the odd thing is that it cropped up live in game without a restart of reload at first. I got a level up and then my character dropped 2 levels, and now I'm caught in the loop as well. Loading a save always has me end up in the same spot, and at the same level. However quest progress is saved seemingly.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

GavinGalt wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:00 am
EphenSteve wrote:

I too now have this issue, the odd thing is that it cropped up live in game without a restart of reload at first. I got a level up and then my character dropped 2 levels, and now I'm caught in the loop as well. Loading a save always has me end up in the same spot, and at the same level. However quest progress is saved seemingly.
yeah im trying to start a new character tot he point where i have double digit skill points to see what it looks like around this characters memory region to see if i can repair my other character.

GavinGalt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GavinGalt »

EphenSteve wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:30 am
GavinGalt wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:00 am
EphenSteve wrote:

yeah im trying to start a new character tot he point where i have double digit skill points to see what it looks like around this characters memory region to see if i can repair my other character.
I wish you luck, I'm not skilled enough in these tools to try this sort of maneuver. I will add for context, in case it helps or is connected, I also seem to have an issue where I can no longer change my wand handle. Which is to say I could select and seemingly equip one, but when I left that menu it didn't take effect that anything changed. I don't know if its at all connected, but figured more info couldn't hurt.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

nope, Did not work. changed the bytes around everything and not repaired.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

does it work with CE 7.4 ok, 7.5 is only available to patreon members, which i am not, so i can only use 7.4

Anunja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Anunja »

taki wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:44 am
Hugelham wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:10 pm
vipandreeluf wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:43 am

Hi, can you explain more about that one, which is the address you edit, thanks
Please explain how you did this in the photo?
Simply edit this
Did that also affect vendors for you? I mean every vendor in the open world...

*Edit... it WORKED. I tried that via the "Pointer" and "PlayerController" sections and that didn't work. Now via the "Stats & Modifiers" section it works perfectly fine.

sanedecline
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sanedecline »

Chr0nicxHack3r wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:28 pm
Legofski9 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:21 pm
Is this making anybody else's game crash all the time?
Yes I seem to crash mostly during loading and when I fast travel with the Floo system. Would love to know if anyone figured out a way around this?
Don't lock the values, the stuff like "Stats and Modifiers" shifts to completely different numbers like a reset or recalc when reloading and if it can't change the number, it crashes.

jllllll
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jllllll »

EphenSteve wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:23 am
The issue is that one or more of the Player0PerkPoints entries in your save file have had their byte length altered, likely because you either kept the wrong value frozen or you changed the digit count of your talent points, possibly by freezing the value at 10. If you don't have a save file from before you altered your points, then you are likely out of luck. If you upload your save file somewhere, I can try to see if it can be salvaged. The odds are low, but hopefully the save hasn't been entirely screwed.

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

Antartiida wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:40 am
Could anyone help me understand how to modify FoV? I would like to have it more zoom out as default, this makes me dizzy being that close and i already moved in settings to max +2.0
Anything over 105 puts a strange, large circle around my character. Appears the game is set at maybe default of 90? So 105 works for me.

edit: looks more like the default fov is something like 75 instead.

Last edited by Darkensteele on Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chaosta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chaosta »

Loy027 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:33 pm
Chaosta wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:16 am
anyone figured out a global spell cool down? or even edit each spells cooldown?
Hey you can activate this keys :

[0AB8] - SpellCooldownAmendModifier.Current
[0ABC] - SpellCooldownAmendModifier.Base

I pushed 100 for base and 10 for current and it's ok !

(sorry for my english ;) )
Hey thanks, but where are those located at? i tried looking for them in the pawn section but didnt find them

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

jllllll wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:48 am
EphenSteve wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:23 am
The issue is that one or more of the Player0PerkPoints entries in your save file have had their byte length altered, likely because you either kept the wrong value frozen or you changed the digit count of your talent points, possibly by freezing the value at 10. If you don't have a save file from before you altered your points, then you are likely out of luck. If you upload your save file somewhere, I can try to see if it can be salvaged. The odds are low, but hopefully the save hasn't been entirely screwed.
don't worry about it i reverted back to a save that has like -20 hours on it haha. just playing in 2.5x speed and skipping dialog i've already heard.

I had a weird bug where i did one of the dark arts things where you break the pots and it reset my level to 1 so i leveled back up and now i have 40 extra points which is a little annoying. im wondering if i could do Player0PerkPoints00 or 03 as i have 3 more skills to fill that i dont have unlocked on this save.

Avarenal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Avarenal »

Has anyone determined what the formula is for calculating player level from ExperienceManager->ExperiencePoints ? I couldn't find a reference in the save data where the player level is stored.