Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
vfor5
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Tactics Ogre: Reborn

Post by vfor5 »

TioEdu wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:54 pm

edit: I believe that whoever will need to do this uses another version of windows than mine (I use 10)

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Indeed, im using 11.

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

vfor5 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:34 am
Indeed, im using 11.
Were you able to use the code using the - Recalculating Addresses - as in the video?

ptna9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ptna9000 »

Just a reminder the .ct table is actually stored in .xml format
With a good .xml/text editor (or perhaps even Excel) you could mass edit descriptions to your heart's content

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

ptna9000 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:08 am
Just a reminder the .ct table is actually stored in .xml format
With a good .xml/text editor (or perhaps even Excel) you could mass edit descriptions to your heart's content
my fear is empty spaces between some addresses, if it weren't for that I would have done it this way. For example, when I went to place the cards that increase the stats, there were some spaces at the bottom and top that didn't have anything, or it must be something that only unlocks later in the game.

Another problem is when I open it in the text editor it is horrible, there is probably some specific tool for that as it has for AOB. To this day I use one that automatically leaves places with ?? after comparing the AOB scans, this tool I found in a random video years ago. :ph34r:

vfor5
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vfor5 »

TioEdu wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:47 am
vfor5 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:34 am
Indeed, im using 11.
Were you able to use the code using the - Recalculating Addresses - as in the video?
yes it works fine. but weird enuf that the goth address is the same while the others are differ between win 10 and 11.
so i recalculate few times for other categories. thank you for the tip.
TioEdu wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:15 am

my fear is empty spaces between some addresses, if it weren't for that I would have done it this way. For example, when I went to place the cards that increase the stats, there were some spaces at the bottom and top that didn't have anything, or it must be something that only unlocks later in the game.
yea indeed it might be the case where we need to unlock some items manually, just like charms where it wont show if u havent progress at certain story.

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

Warning: CH will not recalculate from "Arcana" :!: :!: :!:
Last edited by TioEdu on Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ptna9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ptna9000 »

Found another table and cross-referenced the item names with the hex offsets. In the PSP version the items were +1 offset apart, in Reborn it seems to be +2 so it might be a matter of multiplying by 2 for all perhaps.

*edit: I converted them into csv address format:

It seems to be following the cheat table list well, but then the order breaks around the sundries mark (line 641). They probably added the charms in between so that might have shifted them around. Anyway, I believe the data should be helpful anyway.

Just in case here's the raw before I edited the addresses in with a column that checks if the item follows the +1 offset order:

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SarashJessicaParker »

This should give you every item in the game including spells.(Not sure I haven't beat the game.) I am currently working on a Character Editor and teleporter. I was successful in giving myself enemy units and creating units out of thin air. I gave myself a golem with max stats. All that is left is to make the table user friendly and add drop down menus so anyone can operate the table with ease.
EDIT: I removed the ct because it was crashing the game I went to far and will fix it in a second.
Last edited by SarashJessicaParker on Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

latios507
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by latios507 »

TioEdu wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:17 am
How:

Naming Items:

Arcana & Sundries & Classmark:

does anyone know the name of the item or skill that turns the unit into a weapon (it is similar to ring of the death)? I can't find it at all...

If someone brave, beautiful, wonderful, amazing comes along to name things in this code, that would be cool. :D

Note: In this version of the game there is no "Rogues" class for allies, they removed it, maybe in an update they'll put it back.

The Arcana address kept changing, so I put how to find it in the code :!: :!:
My dude, here's an updated table with whatever items I could rename. I also group the items accordingly for easy access & better organization. Hope my sacrifice was worth it :sleep:

Tactics Ogre Reborn.CT
(320.56 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
SarashJessicaParker wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:37 pm
This should give you every item in the game including spells.(Not sure I haven't beat the game.) I am currently working on a Character Editor and teleporter. I was successful in giving myself enemy units and creating units out of thin air. I gave myself a golem with max stats. All that is left is to make the table user friendly and add drop down menus so anyone can operate the table with ease.
Can't seem to inject the table into the game

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

This seems to work now and this is for the steam version of the game other versions may not work.
Attachments
Tactics Ogre Reborn.CT
(11.93 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

latios507
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by latios507 »

Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:52 pm
This seems to work now and this is for the steam version of the game other versions may not work.
I still can't seem to inject the CE table, I'm using the Steam version of the game
Spoiler

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

latios507 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:45 pm

My dude, here's an updated table with whatever items I could rename. I also group the items accordingly for easy access & better organization. Hope my sacrifice was worth it :sleep:

love u :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Have you been nominating one by one? it must have taken hours. :o

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

latios507 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:59 pm
I still can't seem to inject the CE table, I'm using the Steam version of the game
Spoiler
Not sure if they updated the game, but that could be why you can't enable the script or it maybe your scan settings in CE.

latios507
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by latios507 »

TioEdu wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:01 pm
latios507 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:45 pm

love u :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Have you been nominating one by one? it must have taken hours. :o
Yup, checked 1 by 1. Shame I couldn't figure out the names for some of the address :\
Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:16 pm
latios507 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:59 pm
Spoiler
Not sure if they updated the game, but that could be why you can't enable the script or it maybe your scan settings in CE.
Hmm that's weird, my scan setting is the same as yours' though
Afaik, there hasn't been any updates. Otherwise, other CE tables may/would have been broke

jiahao.luo14
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jiahao.luo14 »

when I try to edit the arcana, after press F5, my game just suddenly broken,
Last edited by jiahao.luo14 on Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.