League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by Neqsil »

xathu0904 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:15 am
Neqsil wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:10 am
banhammer wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:42 am
ok, it seems it was an issue with steam cloud saving... i hate that thing
Btw kinda obvious but: when you go back on your main account, make sure you change back to default .dll
what is that red border on id list item ?? is that item can't be spawn ???
It means that if you try to, there's a risk of game crashing that's it ;)

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

Tiffany wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:56 am
I really don't think diamonds should ever be added to any cheats, people need to support the developers. It's a small team and everyone should give them money if you can and positive reviews if you want this game to succeed.
I actually agree with you, 3 people creating this masterpiece... that game is all that we gamers really need XD And paywalls are there to make sure the project doesn't die.
Tiffany wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:56 am
You should scrap that idea. Just make a save editor, all our data is in the LOM_Data_User\UserSave\PublicTest folder. No need to worry about anticheats or anything that way it's just files on your computer. Could hex edit probably even.
Well, it's not my idea, and I am not working on it :D my friend is... if he makes it, great! if not, not a problem :D

kyoran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kyoran »

sooo did you found a way for the shards drop or to change shards?

Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yurippie »

kyoran wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:38 pm
I tried to play around with dnSpy but seems like shard drops are server sided so afaik there is nothing. Right now I use around 5k death invitations with attack cheat so it's something. Hopefully, something will come up though, at least with cheat engine.

kyoran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kyoran »

Yurippie wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:44 pm
kyoran wrote:
I tried to play around with dnSpy but seems like shard drops are server sided so afaik there is nothing. Right now I use around 5k death invitations with attack cheat so it's something. Hopefully, something will come up though, at least with cheat engine.
i tryed with cheat engine but it just resets the changes i made on shards.

how much shards do you get with that much Death invitations?

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

Yurippie wrote:
Well I think making stuff in the store cost 0 is also a way to get the goodies ;) WIP obviously

Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yurippie »

kyoran wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:57 pm
Yurippie wrote:
kyoran wrote:
i tryed with cheat engine but it just resets the changes i made on shards.

how much shards do you get with that much Death invitations?
Around 500-1000 per room. It is sometimes different too. Sometimes I get 5k from the whole stronghold.

kyoran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kyoran »

Neqsil wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:05 pm
Yurippie wrote:
Well I think making stuff in the store cost 0 is also a way to get the goodies ;) WIP obviously
wich store we talking about exactly? cuse alot of good things are bought from npcs for shards tho xD but if you can make that big ups for you

Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yurippie »

kyoran wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:53 pm
Neqsil wrote:
Yurippie wrote:
wich store we talking about exactly? cuse alot of good things are bought from npcs for shards tho xD but if you can make that big ups for you
I totally agree but before that I would like to know how to get unlimited boss drops :D

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

kyoran wrote:
Neqsil wrote:
Yurippie wrote:
The NPC stores yes :)
Yurippie wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:54 pm
I totally agree but before that I would like to know how to get unlimited boss drops :D
Working on it ;)

kyoran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kyoran »

Neqsil wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:08 pm
kyoran wrote:
Neqsil wrote:

Yurippie wrote:
Working on it ;)
you a god tier

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Neqsil wrote:

Yurippie wrote:
Working on it ;)
meh. I think figuring out how to directly put items into your inventory is better. highly annoying running boss runs every time.

Rootlus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rootlus »

Neqsil wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:55 am
xathu0904 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:11 pm
Neqsil wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:05 pm

LMAO XD
plz tell me you not joking
I am not joking :D the anti-cheat .dll can be fully wiped without affecting the gameplay at all 0_0
wait, so you're saying we can completely wipe the firstpass.dll and the game will still run normally? are there any other dll's that have anticheats snuck in them?

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

raxele123 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:37 pm
Neqsil wrote:

Yurippie wrote:
Working on it ;)
meh. I think figuring out how to directly put items into your inventory is better. highly annoying running boss runs every time.
I am thinking about adding a chat command that will add items right into your inventory, but I need to see more C# tutorials :sleep: but for now
Rootlus wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:12 pm
Neqsil wrote:
xathu0904 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:11 pm

plz tell me you not joking
I am not joking :D the anti-cheat .dll can be fully wiped without affecting the gameplay at all 0_0
wait, so you're saying we can completely wipe the firstpass.dll and the game will still run normally? are there any other dll's that have anticheats snuck in them?
I believe firstpass is a must have... game is not even going to be able to load without it if I am not wrong D:

Rootlus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rootlus »

Neqsil wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:18 am
raxele123 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:37 pm
Neqsil wrote:

Working on it ;)
I am thinking about adding a chat command that will add items right into your inventory, but I need to see more C# tutorials :sleep: but for now
Rootlus wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:12 pm
Neqsil wrote:

I believe firstpass is a must have... game is not even going to be able to load without it if I am not wrong D:
Then which dll are you referring to that can be wiped?