Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by AeroShok999 »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:21 pm
AeroShok999 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:26 pm
REQUEST: could someone share his or her 100% game completion of dream of the nioh?
As far as i know saves are now encrypted so you won't be able to change the STEAM ID to yours, till there's a decrypter tool for it
My mistake
Does not matter. I can use the save from someone else as my save via hex editor, its no big deal. So if you or someone has a 100% dream of the nioh save? Please share.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

fakepixiv wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:19 am
Is there a way to edit the number of ochoko cups I have?
in table check: Set item quantity
select in game "Key items" > Ochoko Cup
in table: set Quantity value to your like

KishudarK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KishudarK »

any way to get all four stats (life, ki, attack & luck) at 1000? the ones you can upgrade when you reach max level.

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

is there a way to force smithing text drops? the max drop script doesn't seem to work for that

Arikado
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arikado »

Divinehero wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:47 am
is there a way to force smithing text drops? the max drop script doesn't seem to work for that
max drop script =/= 100% Drop
try again, and again, and again...

bentran1995
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bentran1995 »

Can someone find the Effect ID for Calming Breath (Ho-Oh Special Effect)?
There are some effects that are missing like Empowered Ninjutsu (Onmyo) too :"<

Thank you.

Z3nas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Z3nas »

Divinehero wrote:
You can do this by adding Item Drop Rate as an effect on a Soul Core. For some reason if you give a very high value to effects on cores the game still accepts them, so you can make it high enough that the texts always drop. Make sure to re-equip the core if you already had it equipped, and the effect does not save if you reload the game so you will need to change update the effect again.

Another note is that some texts seem (at least from my experience) to drop from some quests more than others even if you are fighting the same boss. I did Winds of Ruin probably 50+ times, and never got the text for the Wooden Fists. Then I got it from the Dojo in just a handful of attempts.
bentran1995 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:49 am
Can someone find the Effect ID for Calming Breath (Ho-Oh Special Effect)?
There are some effects that are missing like Empowered Ninjutsu (Onmyo) too :"<

Thank you.
I think someone mentioned that some effects are hardcoded so you cannot actually add them to gear. There are a lot of effects from set/grace bonuses and guardian spirits that seem to follow this. I think I remember this being the case for Nioh 1 as well.

That said, I guess everything is possible. But it might be beyond the scope of the current table.

PS: Please feel free to correct me if I have said anything incorrectly.
Last edited by Z3nas on Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

bentran1995
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bentran1995 »

Divinehero wrote:
You can edit some random item to smithing text by changing its ID. Hand over the smithing text to the blacksmith and you can forge it normally.

xarius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xarius »

bentran1995 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:18 am
Divinehero wrote:
You can edit some random item to smithing text by changing its ID. Hand over the smithing text to the blacksmith and you can forge it normally.
I tested this a few days ago, and while that will work to add it to the forge, it won't count towards the "Smithing Texts Collected %" gameplay record. The safest way to do it is to use the max droprate option then just farm. I got most within 5 kills. Though as someone did mention before, the mission also matters not just the enemy you're facing for a few of them.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

xarius wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:39 am
I tested this a few days ago, and while that will work to add it to the forge, it won't count towards the "Smithing Texts Collected %" gameplay record. The safest way to do it is to use the max droprate option then just farm. I got most within 5 kills. Though as someone did mention before, the mission also matters not just the enemy you're facing for a few of them.
It should count once you quit to title and continue, or you do the "open menu and hover over the drop command, change id then drop and pick up" thing that someone said earlier in the thread. Should count for the percentage as well.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Z3nas wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:16 am
I think someone mentioned that some effects are hardcoded so you cannot actually add them to gear. There are a lot of effects from set/grace bonuses and guardian spirits that seem to follow this. I think I remember this being the case for Nioh 1 as well.
Except for prolly the Set Bonus Requirements Reduced value of 1, they ain't hardcoded
they have their own data structures.
At the moment i am still failing to get the code for where they are handled and added into player stat calculations.

But that's just me, lots of other peepz here

drst123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by drst123 »

DhaosCollider wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:37 am
thedown1 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:12 am
is some of the code hidden? I'm learning as I go and was trying to see how you went about getting the damage mult, but when I inspect the code it just says damage_player, which seems like I'm missing something.
maybe you can point me in the right direction so I can improve.
I'm not hiding it.
Controlled elsewhere by Lua scripts, it instantly checks and colors availability.
If you want to see it, it's all in "For Coders".
Right-click on "For Coders" and uncheck "Hide children when deactivated".
Could you give some hint on how you found the "call attack" instruction?

As a noob cheat maker, I tried to make basically the same CT from the scratch on my own.

I have currently done player_ptr-related parts, Infinite Yokai shift, item editor things, and tried GOD mode in your CT, this one is pretty difficult.

What I currently have is the "deal damage to entity" function (it naturally writes to entity's HP so easy), "pointer to the entity damaged most recently" (just by hooking register from the deal damage function), a really huge function ("nioh2.exe"+AB4F00 ~ AC0000) which is activated whenever something is hit, and I am totally lost what to do next.

There are 35 functions calling "deal damage to entity" function, I tried reading them one by one with bare eyes without success.

The huge function, I don't really think I can track all the jump calls in it and find "call attack".

xarius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xarius »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:43 am
xarius wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:39 am
It should count once you quit to title and continue, or you do the "open menu and hover over the drop command, change id then drop and pick up" thing that someone said earlier in the thread. Should count for the percentage as well.
I may not have quit to title and reloaded the game. So I just tested it again.

96.5% before starting test. Added 3 smithing texts I didn't have via ID swap. Save to title and return. Turned into forge, crafted item. Save to title and return. Still 96.5%.

Trying the drop method with a single one did increment it to 96.8% immediately upon pickup. So that seems to be the more reliable method if adding smithing texts via ID swap.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Does anyone already have defined structure info of those marked blue in the pic?
Please share if so
System::FileDataResource<Databases #>
tia

ps AOB for this is:

Code: Select all

48xxxxxxxxxxxx48xxxx48xxxxxxxxxxxx48xxxxxx48xxxx74xx39xxxx75xx 
nioh2.exe+C6B409 - mov rax,[nioh2.exe+26C9328] // set rax to SystemFileDataResourceDatabases pointer

for example:
"Pointer to instance of System::FileDataResource<Database::GuardianSpiritDatabase * __ptr64>"
and
"Pointer to instance of System::FileDataResource<Database::SkillDatabase * __ptr64>"

and (ofcourse more) are used in the Status Menu for stats calculations

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Does anyone know if you can mod the stats of your guardians like who you can mod your gear?