Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Buttlight »

onetwosix wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:20 pm
Buttlight wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:53 pm
Nope. even with the latest CRC bypass still got crash from GS, LS, DS, GL, IG, SA, HBG, LBG, and Bow. somehow CB still works well.
Just for confirmation.

Have you tried it without CRC? (for the weapon buff)

Mine doing well but just using GS buff. Might as well try Other weapons buff later. :mellow:
It works wonderfully without crash now with the CRC Bypass V8. tested with all weapons and the 1 jewel maxed skill.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Leo_D
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Leo_D »

Buttlight wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:52 pm
onetwosix wrote:
Buttlight wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:53 pm
Nope. even with the latest CRC bypass still got crash from GS, LS, DS, GL, IG, SA, HBG, LBG, and Bow. somehow CB still works well.
Just for confirmation.

Mine doing well but just using GS buff. Might as well try Other weapons buff later. :mellow:
It works wonderfully without crash now with the CRC Bypass V8. tested with all weapons and the 1 jewel maxed skill.
yeah, same.
got the CRC new version and tested out myself solo quests (Optional, Investigation, Event, Guiding Lands)
those I usually use, Inf Stamina, Max Sharpness, 1 Jewel Max Skill, Armor Skill, Set Bonus worked just fine.

also Highlighted Item Box, Mantle related ones, Weapon Buffs (Max Gauge or No Reload stuff), worked fine without any crash whatsoever.
(for weapon buffs, I only tested GS quick charge, LS inf Spirit Gauge, Bowgun No Reload, Switch Axe max Gauge)

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

Leo_D wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:10 am
Buttlight wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:52 pm
onetwosix wrote:

Just for confirmation.

yeah, same.
got the CRC new version and tested out myself solo quests (Optional, Investigation, Event, Guiding Lands)
those I usually use, Inf Stamina, Max Sharpness, 1 Jewel Max Skill, Armor Skill, Set Bonus worked just fine.

also Highlighted Item Box, Mantle related ones, Weapon Buffs (Max Gauge or No Reload stuff), worked fine without any crash whatsoever.
(for weapon buffs, I only tested GS quick charge, LS inf Spirit Gauge, Bowgun No Reload, Switch Axe max Gauge)

where did you get the latest version of CRC please? Because the only buff that works is the one for the bow weapon. The others crash the game.

RICOZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RICOZ »

caliber1942 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:39 pm
I'm confused. People say they don't need the bypass and then there's people PM me that they do. I guess I'll leave it up to Squall to let me know if it's needed or not. It's my understanding there is some other method people been using to get around the anticheats. If so then go use it if it works through patches, etc. Otherwise going to need Squall to chime in here.

best,
Cal
I just need the CRC bypass to declline my CPU %. I think some people here may have the same problem. Hope that updated CRC. Thanks Cal!

Tristan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tristan »

caliber1942 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:39 pm
I'm confused. People say they don't need the bypass and then there's people PM me that they do. I guess I'll leave it up to Squall to let me know if it's needed or not. It's my understanding there is some other method people been using to get around the anticheats. If so then go use it if it works through patches, etc. Otherwise going to need Squall to chime in here.

best,
Cal
Cal, actually Squall has already mentioned about it last week when he updated the table.
Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:27 pm
Update 83 added. Just need to wait for an update from Cal.
And it's not only better, it's best if Squall and only Squall decides whether the table doesn't need the bypass anymore.
After all, he created and is maintaining the table.

My apologies, but please keep this in mind: what works for you doesn't mean it will work for others too, and vice versa.
If you don't need the bypass, fine. But please just let those people who still need it can get it whenever they want.

This way, we won't have people arguing with each other about whether the bypass is not needed anymore.

My apologies for the long post.

brad12485
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brad12485 »

Anyone know a way to delete a mantle which is in the material section in the item box? The highlighter won't show any value so I can't change it to something else, nor can I sell it. Any help is appreciated.

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

Hello, is there any option for the hbg, so you get inf. ammo + no reload? like you just choose the ammonation you would like to use and can shoot with it?

IceBlazeWinters
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IceBlazeWinters »

can i make a BIG request for cheat engine?

i need a steamworks reset option to take it ALL the way back to BEFORE the tutorial section.

the current multiplier, COMPLETELY skipped the tutorial section (cause i thought it would give extra loot, but instead was an exp multiplier), so now i do NOT receive ANY jackpot events OR bonus time events on my main save file.

capcom won't do anything about it:

Hello,

Thanks so much for your patience. The development team has responded with the following:

Since the jackpot or other events at Steamworks happens with probability, there are times that you hardly encounter those events. This is by design, and we kindly ask for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Capcom USA Customer Support

i even showed them video proof that i don't receive ANY jackpot or bonus event and they STILL won't do anything. so now i am relying on you guys here at cheat engine to help me fix this problem.

i would prefer NOT to restart my save file all over from the beginning.

Thisone123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thisone123 »

how to increase weapon dmg without crashing game? ... even with crc bypass

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

the crc bypass posted here is not working, its outdated.
you have to wait untill caliber1942 posts his updated one, in case he won't feel like publishing it,you wont get the working bypass
you will only be able to use some of the codes within the table, not the weapon buffs tho

2C2L
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 2C2L »

This might be off-topic but can anyone update this table? if possible add Sifi's Jiiva to it and maybe "future monster" too. Thanks
Attachments
Guild Card Edit.CT
(40.45 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

johndoe6969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johndoe6969 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:57 pm
READ, FIX YOUR SAFI WEAPONS AND YOUR SAVE DATA!
READ: viewtopic.php?p=128137#p128137
I've tried using your fix, but unfortunately i'm still getting the same error, is there an alternative fix i can try?

genuinefake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genuinefake »

johndoe6969 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:35 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:57 pm
READ, FIX YOUR SAFI WEAPONS AND YOUR SAVE DATA!
READ: viewtopic.php?p=128137#p128137
I've tried using your fix, but unfortunately i'm still getting the same error, is there an alternative fix i can try?
This method worked for me:
1. Download the previous patch's .exe from here: [Link]
it's from another user 'Jin6089' in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11911&start=15
2. Download this .ct here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11911 by van1128
3. Copy the MonsterHunterWorld.exe you just downloaded to your game folder and overwrite. (Important: backup your existing MonsterHunterWorld.exe first, save it on desktop or something for you to copy it back over after step 5. is done)
4. Open the game and open HMW_ERRORFIX.ct, in the main menu activate the fix script and choose your safe file.
5. Sell all Safi weapons -> save and exit the game.
6. Replace the original .exe that you backed up.

This should work as it worked flawlessly for myself after I tried getting Safi weapons.
Last edited by genuinefake on Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

pendragon9988 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:22 am
where did you get the latest version of CRC please? Because the only buff that works is the one for the bow weapon. The others crash the game.
you can get the latest version of crc on cals website, but to get it you need to pay 99 $(you will get access to everything else as well, but unfortunately mhw also needs the big subscription), or you can wait and hope he will publish the bypass again, else the weapon codes wont work again

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

Zethos wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:26 pm
pendragon9988 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:22 am
you can get the latest version of crc on cals website, but to get it you need to pay 99 $(you will get access to everything else as well, but unfortunately mhw also needs the big subscription), or you can wait and hope he will publish the bypass again, else the weapon codes wont work again
Thank you for your reply. Very well, personally, I would never pay for a cheat on a PVE-only game haha ​​!!

Cheating is more comfort for me and if there is no more cheating on weapons, it doesn't matter.

There are still cheats on endurance, endless objects and everything else (which is much more important to me)

Also, if the creator no longer wants to contribute, is it possible that someone else is doing a complete new workaround like the previous versions?

In any case for the moment the cheat of the arc works for my part. So I hope that the rest will come back as before for more "fun & comfort" and if not, it does not matter.

The only cheat I would pay $ 99 for is the elders scroll online ^^ .