Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Previous functions and questions

Post by Sapphire »

Tekrom0 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:25 pm
So there are 2 functions I realize are missing, and wanted to know if it is at all possible to get them back (Or if a previous version of the first one still happens to work on the current version)

1. Unlock Armor/Weapons For Current Tier Level - I want to use this so I can craft event stuff I missed in the past, I noticed the Resident Evil Leon armor IS in the layered options now, but when I use the character pointer layer armor, the game tends to randomly crash while I have it equipped, and figured this might be fixed if I were to actually craft it to unlock it. If there is a way to change it so that the game thinks I did these event quests that might not come back, I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know that as well. I forget if this also worked for Palico gear, and would love to know.

2. Infinite Wyvernsipe - I know there is a Wyvernsnipe recovery multiplier, so if this can't return, I guess I can make due, but I wanted to see if it can come back regardless.

I also wanted to make sure what "Bypass Player Limit" does exactly before I used it. I figured it would let me join quests even if it isn't set to 4, but does this ALSO mean I can join a hunt that already has 4 personal friends in it? (5 friends in a lobby) I figured this specific cheat would be the only exception to use online since it's entire purpose is to bypass a player limit someone in an ONLINE session would have had to set in order for this to even exist in the first place, even though I'm well aware the first rule is to not use cheats online. This situation is conflicting between a rule of cheating and this particular cheats purpose, so I am curious.

Lastly, I wanted to double check on exactly how I'm supposed to use "Force selected Quest", because when I tried using it for the Resident Evil event quest, the quest selected would always cancel itself when the quest board/book closed, and made it impossible to start any quest when this was active. What is the proper order of forcing a selected quest?
All events are currently active for 40 days, 39 now, including resident evil one, also if you add materials, the unlock material you won't need that first option. and Leon/claire are full armor sets not layered.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hitoral
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by hitoral »

Is there a way to fix having an item in the wrong tab for the item box? For example having a decoration in the materials tab and vice versa. The item pointer function does not seem to detect the item if it is in the wrong tab, so I cannot change it to anything else. Attempting to sell said item will only sell another item. If anyone can assist with this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

I thought that I would never upload my update... but here it is....
Feels free to merge...
Enjoy. :roll:
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld_IB_cake_121101.CT
(33.66 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:19 pm
I thought that I would never upload my update... but here it is....
Feels free to merge...
Thank you Cake, your scripts are really nice

Gallardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gallardo »

Is there a script to unlock all furniture or specifically the four symbols since they're really annoying to get?

johndoe6969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johndoe6969 »

1ndrb0y wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:43 am
For one you will need to substitute in your steam username and password haha

The command to change directory in the command prompt is 'cd' not 'dir'. I suggest looking up some of the basic command prompt commands since this is as basic as it gets. If you still need help PM me and I'll see if I can direct you.
I followed your directions and changed the command prompt to 'cd' and typed in the code provided 'depotdownloader -app 582010 -depot 582011 -manifest 8248529232792322658 -username YOUR_STEAM_USERNAME -password YOUR_STEAM_PASSWORD' I replaced "YOUR_STEAM_USERNAME" and "YOUR_STEAM_PASSWORD" with my own login info and i am still getting the same error

Zyrixion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zyrixion »

mobi wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:48 am
jasonthe13 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:58 am
oof still no crc update
Do people realise that you don't need CRC bypass anymore? (since CAPCOM decided to remove searching threads from exe file).

I use the table fine with no crashes (just be aware that 1 Skill Max Deco will crash the game occasionally with or without bypass).
Never had this happen before the update. So, what you're saying is, it needs the bypass.

odnople
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by odnople »

can someone guide me as to how to use equipment data cant get it to work...

weapon and armor editor as well works on n off

any help thanks

bypass was used etc , reload no use of bypass same results

TonyMacaroni20
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TonyMacaroni20 »

Can somebody point me to a way to add in a specific Safi weapon with this?

Viceroy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Viceroy »

Gallardo wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:51 pm
Is there a script to unlock all furniture or specifically the four symbols since they're really annoying to get?
no script, go side quest and optional quest.
odnople wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:07 am

can someone guide me as to how to use equipment data cant get it to work...

weapon and armor editor as well works on n off

any help thanks

bypass was used etc , reload no use of bypass same results
use sell equipment
if you dont know how, uninstall
TonyMacaroni20 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:21 am
Can somebody point me to a way to add in a specific Safi weapon with this?
use equipment data scipt

jesus christ go check previous pages before asking

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

do anyone know which weapon buff that caused crash? or is it all of them? i just want to use all the CBs and LS buff tbh, did they caused crash?

-Salty-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by -Salty- »

Something happened to my Agitator IV charm that makes the game crash if I hover over it. I looked over in my backups and it's been sitting there through multiple backups in its corrupted state.

How do I go about deleting it? Right now its in the first slot of my equipment box, so if I had the ID of that slot I can zero it out, but I don't know how to go about finding that ID.

Edit: I made it work by forcing the stats of another charm in the same slot using the equipment field in the table.
Last edited by -Salty- on Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

hitoral
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hitoral »

Solved my issue of the item box section having wrong after searching through nearly 300 pages, but thanks to LCHLH's solution in the image below, it allowed me to delete the items through imputing 0 for the ID, and 0 for the quantity, the first two boxes on the left in the red boxes. Upper address is for item left of selected item, and lower address is for the right of the selected item.

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:19 pm
I thought that I would never upload my update... but here it is...
Feels free to merge...
Le Scripts PAck
-
(moved to hornedskulldrake post down below)
-
-
-
Last edited by onetwosix on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

i've updated the newest squall table with all of safi's stuff (weapon, armor, dracolite, material)

WARNING!!!
in order for safi's weapon to work you need to follow banggates trick to work!
the trick is:
1) BACK UP YOUR SAVE PEOPLE

HOW TO BACKUP SAVE FILE
-go to steam folder
-go to userdata
-if no one has ever login steam in your computer there should be 1 folder with bunch of number as name, if not find the newest one it should be yours
-open that folder
-find folder that has "582010" name on it
-open folder with the name "remote"
-inside of the folder you will find photodat, SAVEDATA_B, SAVEDATA1000
-copy everything and place it to other places
-that copy of remote will act as your backup save file

2) Choose the weapon you want
3) Put 1 Awakening in that weapon
4) After that go to the smithy and upgrade that cheat weapon
5) Level it up to the next level and keep the potential so the weapon has natural awakening abilities roll (just like what marcus said)
6) If done right the weapon should be ok, but if you want to test if your weapon is ok or not you can go to title and save then reload the save
7) If you want to add more awakening do not equip that weapon or it will crash the game and also see the notes below for awakening rules
8) If your save file is corrupted you probably miss any step, quit the game and replace the new save with your backup save

* DO NOT PUT MORE THAN 1 AWAKENING THAT HAS GLOWING STAR (anything that level 6 or decoration level 4)
* DO NOT PUT MORE THAN 1 AWAKENING ESSENCE (Teostra technique, silver rathalos essence etc etc)
* BUT you can put awakening that has glowing star with awakening essence (as long the essence is not glowing star, i don't remember any essence has glowing star but just in case)

Edit: I also put all of the safi stuff into the squall table that has been compiled by onetwosix
Attachments
MHW_IB_all_for-one.12.11.01.+ Safi Full.CT
(1.85 MiB) Downloaded 60 times
MonsterHunterWorld_IB Safi Full.CT
(999.68 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
Last edited by hornedskulldrake on Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.