Red Dead Redemption 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
splancedance
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by splancedance »

Seems Deadeye is the more "mainsteam" script still causing issues. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Face007's updated table was able to address Deadeye either. Genuinely curious, is there something different with the core/bar for Deadeye compared to Health & Stamina which is creating these blockages?

Deadeye or not, thank you everyone for your contributions!! And props to the user who didnt even have background in updating the tables and was able to fix some of it! Wish I had the wherewithal/time (good ole' IRL family stuff taking it up) to do the same as you brother! (or sister!)

ps for clarification - the above is in reference to l0wb1t's table on page 5 (and the updates thereafter); not the originally posted table by STN (ty STN!), which is still working. However, the former table didn't drain your core and is why I was using it!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Face007 »

splancedance wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:17 pm
Seems Deadeye is the more "mainsteam" script still causing issues. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Face007's updated table was able to address Deadeye either. Genuinely curious, is there something different with the core/bar for Deadeye compared to Health & Stamina which is creating these blockages?

Deadeye or not, thank you everyone for your contributions!! And props to the user who didnt even have background in updating the tables and was able to fix some of it! Wish I had the wherewithal/time (good ole' IRL family stuff taking it up) to do the same as you brother! (or sister!)

ps for clarification - the above is in reference to l0wb1t's table on page 5 (and the updates thereafter); not the originally posted table by STN (ty STN!), which is still working. However, the former table didn't drain your core and is why I was using it!
There are too many things to work this month. I really don't have the energy to play games. My "fix" form just cuts out some errors, and I didn't let it work completely! But for me these features are enough。

SandNiBBa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SandNiBBa »

Possible to get a fast walk animation toggle everywhere? The fast walk that you can use in camp and buildings.

denis57730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denis57730 »

It's possible change the statistics of the horse ???

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Does anyone know of any tables with a working infinite dead eye? It doesn't even really matter if there's nothing else at all on the table since I use Alexander Blade's ScriptHook for most other stuff anyways.

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

Just a heads up. A update was released. New version is 1207.73

Beanflicker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beanflicker »

Evo wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:23 pm
Just a heads up. A update was released. New version is 1207.73
inb4 Sunbeam spergs out and starts calling people retards again

CJshaun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CJshaun »

I know modding online is generally frowned upon. Personally i'm just looking to use CE to speed up hunting. How detectable is CE online?

tscolin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tscolin »

CJshaun wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:03 am
I know modding online is generally frowned upon. Personally i'm just looking to use CE to speed up hunting. How detectable is CE online?
I would advise against using these online.

External memory modifications are easily detectable without other modifications and considerations. Consider a simple anti-cheat:

You have $100. You scan the game and find the memory address for that money and discover you can change it. The developer can mitigate or detect this change by having other variables in code that also are either a direct copy of that memory, or even better, a derivative. So you make your change, the game throws a fault due to math no longer working, and boom. They know you are cheating and correct, or cheating and detect.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Sniper Elite 4 had this kind of "trick". If you changed $ manually, whenever you bought something, as in guns or upgrades, it would let you. But after exiting "store", it would reset everything to previous state. Cuz 1.000.000$ vs. how much you should be having after purchasing upgrades/weapons didn't add-up in the math :D

Alby2204
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alby2204 »

Hi, I accidentally added too much money into the story and now I have "infinite" money. The problem is that in the page of the rockstar site it says that I have the negative balance while in the game I have it in positive and I can buy everything. If someone can help me solve this problem because with infinite money the essence of the game is lost. I mean robbing stagecoach or selling leather it's a really good part of the game and i don't want to loose it.

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by kay0 »

Alby2204 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:11 pm
Hi, I accidentally added too much money into the story and now I have "infinite" money. The problem is that in the page of the rockstar site it says that I have the negative balance while in the game I have it in positive and I can buy everything. If someone can help me solve this problem because with infinite money the essence of the game is lost. I mean robbing stagecoach or selling leather it's a really good part of the game and i don't want to loose it.
Use the table below and set the amount manually, then spend some money and it should update to whatever you set it to.
l0wb1t wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:43 pm
Added a few more Cheats to my Table

NoSpread, Bounty Money, Money Pointer, Total Ammo pointer, Infinite Health - Horse
When you open the Table, press YES, it auto-injects to the game's Process.
Enjoy

Hotkeys:
Numpad 7 = Save Position
Numpad 8 = Load Position
Numpad 9 = Undo Teleport
Numpad + = Increase Camera Height
Numpad - = Decrease Camera Height
Numpad + = Restore Camera Height

Updated table from Face007! Thank l0wb1t & Face007 not me
RDR2_LuaOn_CheatsOff_.CT
(214.58 KiB) Downloaded 171 times

tscolin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tscolin »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:13 am
^ Sniper Elite 4 had this kind of "trick". If you changed $ manually, whenever you bought something, as in guns or upgrades, it would let you. But after exiting "store", it would reset everything to previous state. Cuz 1.000.000$ vs. how much you should be having after purchasing upgrades/weapons didn't add-up in the math :D
Its cost-benefit ratio is high. Such a "trick" could be implemented in minutes while circumventing it could take hours or days. If a developer has a desire to curtail cheating, then functions to derive reversible values seems obvious.

jj4756
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jj4756 »

Apologies for spamming a lot. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. How does speedhack ( Slowing the game down ) affect overall game stability? Everytime I revert back to normal speed, The character's movement gets severely affected as if the keys become unresponsive. This Has been happening to a few players as well.

tscolin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tscolin »

jj4756 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:26 am
Apologies for spamming a lot. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. How does speedhack ( Slowing the game down ) affect overall game stability? Everytime I revert back to normal speed, The character's movement gets severely affected as if the keys become unresponsive. This Has been happening to a few players as well.
I’m speculating, but this could improve with time. If you gander at the change logs of the last few patches you will notice quite a few entries regarding stats, gun degradation, and even ammo being decoupled from frame rate. It’s possible as more patches are released more and more clocking will also be decoupled, including animations.

Also, this game is beautiful not just single frame aesthetically but also with very complex animations that move elegantly into each other. When Arthur walks his feet don’t lazily slide against the ground. I would suspect that this high degree of precision is due to animation and player actions being such a complexity of coordination that speedhack may never work correctly.