Cube world

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
maynard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Cube world

Post by maynard »

[Link]

what the hell is going on in this game? streamers are apparently getting invaded dark souls style

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

maynard wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:31 pm
what the hell is going on in this game? streamers are apparently getting invaded dark souls style
Yea. This happened before I figured it out. Somebody then mentioned to me it was possible, found out how in about 10 minutes, made some hacks and, just like everything else I make, I released it. I think my and maybe other's hacks to do this have become mainstream and are spreading all over the place. Fun stuff.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

someone(from Ch trainer forum) already successfully duplicate "leftover". anybody can share how to do it plz

Zeper
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Zeper »

Memiomy wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:10 am
someone(from Ch trainer forum) already successfully duplicate "leftover". anybody can share how to do it plz
I don't know, try the Geordan9 table then go to inventory freeze the amout of "leftover" and then drop it on the ground with middle click :?:

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

thx Zep that works

Pitou88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pitou88 »

Hey !

About the + gear i got a question because there is something that i don't understand,
I got for example an item which got the number 4 for Modifier, what i need to write to make it gear+ ? 54 don't working..

Thanks in advance friend !

Pitou88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pitou88 »

maynard wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:38 am
Geordan9 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:21 am
arte wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:14 am
One such modifier is 19050 -- set your items to this code, and they will get the much-coveted +. It's easier to do this under the "Equips" section within "Character Data".
This should save you several hours of grinding. The bonus is that Geordan has also kindly included the region information for the items, so when it's time to get a move on, you can update that as well to ensure your gear doesn't simply stop working.
If you guys find any other modifier numbers with the + that provide better stats than this set, please share them -- each 'set' also has its own unique visual aesthetic. Fashion World shall commence shortly.
Some people have told me the + is an increment of 50. I tested it a few times and it looks right to me. Also I have a script to use special items in different regions and another script to keep stats from gear and stuff for other regions making + gear unnecessary.
Just want to clarify the + is based on the rarity, and it's every 50 for yellow (5 star) items, every 40 for purple, 30 for blue, 20 for green, 10 for white. And if you set the rarity higher than 5 stars it follows the same formula. Also you can just set the modifier to 0 to get + regardless of the rarity. I think opening this game up with cheat engine is really interesting just because of all the controversy around Wollay and the major gameplay differences between alpha and beta. I'm curious to find out how much really changed from alpha

Edit: I messed with the ??? value above "Entity type" under "Character data" in Geordin's table and it seems to affect all the artifact stats and other weird stuff. Setting it from 0 to 1 increased all the artifact stats to a set amount (infinite stamina underwater, 6 M light radius, etc.) but didn't max them, and increasing the number higher didn't seem to do anything, until I set the number to 5 which caused my character's regular, default run speed to go up a lot. Edit 1a: Changing this to 5 also makes all npcs and monsters (temporarily) disappear and you can't interact with anything. Really weird

Edit 2: Screwing around with the pet is really cool, you can turn it into any npc, object, or entity in the game. Some interesting ones are Wollay and Pixxie's characters at 257 and 258. It'd be cool to be able to change the player character like this without having to manually change each part but I can't find a way
Hey !
I have search more about how work the gear +,
But there is something which is goes wrong, every 50 for yellow, 40 for purple ect only work for Weapons, it doesn't work on Armor / Neck / Rings.. idk why
So maybe i will search how it work in this following days :)

ps: sorry for my potato english, i'm French !