The Surge 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: The Surge 2

Post by Zanzer »

Looks like I can upgrade my equipment to Mark XX (20).
You saying that's not possible through in-game means?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:17 pm
Atleast not in new game, ng+ maybe, iirc the first game worked like that too, where you couldn't upgrade fully until ng+.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:17 pm
Not possible in first run thru. Mark XX is NG+

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Angel wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:13 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:52 pm
The link doesn't work, it just sends me to the main page of the site
Sorry, my mistake is that I did not check the post after publication. I did not know that the local forum "corrects" the links. Perhaps this is a prohibited site and it can not be published here. just use google to search!
Yeah i found it pretty quick. I have the fearlessrevolution site bookmarked

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Apparently you can set the upgrade level higher than 20. :D

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added Full Stamina, Unlimited Drone Ammo, Mouseover Pointer, Give 999 Components

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I wonder, would it be possible to add or swap weapons using the pointer if we found the IDs? This game has a weapon 2.0 feature, like the first game. Every mainline boss can be killed in a "Hardcore" way and it gives you a unique 2.0 weapon. Unfortunately though if you miss it, its gone until NG+ or if you do get it, then you miss the normal weapon. So it requires a second playthrough regardless. Would be nice to have both in a single playthrough if possible.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:22 am
I wonder, would it be possible to add or swap weapons using the pointer if we found the IDs? This game has a weapon 2.0 feature, like the first game. Every mainline boss can be killed in a "Hardcore" way and it gives you a unique 2.0 weapon. Unfortunately though if you miss it, its gone until NG+ or if you do get it, then you miss the normal weapon. So it requires a second playthrough regardless. Would be nice to have both in a single playthrough if possible.
The main weapon ends up in vendors, at least I got that weapon I linked in the image earlier from one of the vendors in that octopus building after killing the boss the hardcore way and getting the v2.0 version.

Edit: Regardless, some way to spawn weapons/schematics/etc from item drops or something would be pretty great.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Spawning/swapping items may be doable via a Shop Override type of cheat if an item ID list can be pulled.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

There are shops?! I guess I need to progress further into the game to cheat more. :)

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:59 pm
I noticed that with Remnant from The Ashes the max level that you can set a weapon to was 255. Is it the same with this game?

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:09 am
I haven't played the game yet as I am out of town, but I'm curious as to what the advantages to having a pointer to the "mouseover" are. I'm not entirely sure what that is--the cursor?

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

is there a way to edit the in game gamma? everything looks so wrong right now, maybe we can do something to alleviate some of the bizarre lighting problems.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:58 am
There are shops?! I guess I need to progress further into the game to cheat more. :)
Yup, there are shops! There's one very close to the starting area but I can't remember (or describe, for the life of me) how to get there.... Doesn't help that this game is a soulslike and doesn't have a detailed in game map :/
ComManDerBG wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:53 am
is there a way to edit the in game gamma? everything looks so wrong right now, maybe we can do something to alleviate some of the bizarre lighting problems.
The darkness is actually intended (sadly...). Your Rig has a flashlight for this reason.

ComManDerBG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ComManDerBG »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:20 am
Zanzer wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:58 am
Yup, there are shops! There's one very close to the starting area but I can't remember (or describe, for the life of me) how to get there.... Doesn't help that this game is a soulslike and doesn't have a detailed in game map :/
ComManDerBG wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:53 am
The darkness is actually intended (sadly...). Your Rig has a flashlight for this reason.
Im not referring to the darkness specifically, all the lighting in this game is off, its like there is hdr forced on or something.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ComManDerBG wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:01 am

Im not referring to the darkness specifically, all the lighting in this game is off, its like there is hdr forced on or something.
Oh yeah, the colors are definitely slightly off. Too strong in some areas and too light/definitely too black in others. They need to address this.