Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Fullcodes
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Abiotic Factor Trainer

Post by Fullcodes »

VENOM666 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 6:34 pm
Any chance for some crafting related cheats?
i can try, but it will be a little challenging for this game. could u tell me more about crafting? and there is some where to craft or upgrade weapon or items?

Fullcodes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fullcodes »

Rhark wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 6:28 pm
junmoye wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 5:35 pm
not work for server
We only make single player cheats.
tks,

VENOM666
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VENOM666 »

Fullcodes wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 12:40 am
VENOM666 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 6:34 pm
Any chance for some crafting related cheats?
i can try, but it will be a little challenging for this game. could u tell me more about crafting? and there is some where to craft or upgrade weapon or items?
I assume Im not very far into the game, but there are regular survival game crafting stations/tables/workbenches, so I think the typical "free crafting" cheat should be possible, Im not very advanced in CE either, sorry :)

Also, infinite durability/undestructable items for tools would be nice too.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Crafting stuff would be fantastic! You can just craft from the menu and then craft more advanced stuff using a workbench or other stations. Free crafting would be king. Finding values of the stuff in your inventory is simple enough, just a 4 byte scan.

The only other thing I've been trying to figure out is how to modify the trait points when you make a new character. I can get them to change but it's only visual and doesn't stick =(

Edit: Nevermind, traits were figured out by someone else the next day. Now we just need crafting and we're golden =)
Last edited by Ninomae Tako'nis on Fri May 10, 2024 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fullcodes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fullcodes »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:27 pm
Crafting stuff would be fantastic! You can just craft from the menu and then craft more advanced stuff using a workbench or other stations. Free crafting would be king. Finding values of the stuff in your inventory is simple enough, just a 4 byte scan.

The only other thing I've been trying to figure out is how to modify the trait points when you make a new character. I can get them to change but it's only visual and doesn't stick =(
scan is so easy, the challenge is how to convert into script because of the data fluctuation. i am still confused about it.

and where is workbench or other stations?

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Fullcodes wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 4:44 am
I'm not at my PC right now to check but if I'm remembering correctly, you press C to open the crafting menu. You should start the game with a few recipes. You get more by just picking materials up.

The crafting bench takes a few hard to get items in the early game so it might be easier to pick up some random junk and learn an easier recipe to test things. Bandages only take some cloth scrap and a shiv takes some pens and tape. Both of those can be crafted without the workbench.

alpha321
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alpha321 »

Is there anyway to modify inventory capacity/slot?

jak3345
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jak3345 »

Has anyone found a way to hack the unlocks file as there's a trove of cosmetics in the code

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

jak3345 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 10:12 am
Has anyone found a way to hack the unlocks file as there's a trove of cosmetics in the code
All of the save data is stored on your PC for the world and characters, so it should certainly be possible. The only issue is that it's encrypted. Maybe we can get a save editor in the future.

It's unfortunate that this game didn't really pop off like expected. I was expecting tons of mods and cheats by now.

jak3345
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jak3345 »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 11:32 am
jak3345 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 10:12 am
All of the save data is stored on your PC for the world and characters, so it should certainly be possible. The only issue is that it's encrypted. Maybe we can get a save editor in the future.

It's unfortunate that this game didn't really pop off like expected. I was expecting tons of mods and cheats by now.
So far using a bugged file set I got the skeleton head pre-selected. Maybe we can go from there?

Reeveelution
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reeveelution »

As of the newest update this trainer crashes the game with a fatal error unfortunately.