[UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
mysterio54
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [UPDATED]Genshin Impact Trainer v1.2

Post by mysterio54 »

IMO 2x Speed + Freeze is the safest combo. I use 2x speed for the whole game alone and for some bosses I use freeze. I have reached AR21 on another account within like 15 hours (spread across 3 days). Can use 2x speed in Abyss as well. The speed also increases your attack speed as well I have noticed so that kind of gives an additional advantage.

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

cutepp wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:32 pm

Oh wow :O I'm gonna make 2 dummy accounts then and test just no CD. It's possible that safe hacks combined with other safe hacks can make an unsafe/bannable combination (like 2x alone good, no cd alone good, 2x + no cd = bad). Mind if I ask:

1. What chars you use No CD on? Any spells that cast a familiar that you spam (Xiangliang, Amber)
2. Did you crash at all during a play session with No CD on?

Don't know if it's char based, but I'd bet something like Amber or Xiangliang having 2 of their skills out at one time could be detectable but not sure.
1. yes, i'm using xiangling & Amber to spam elemental burst :D lately use Ganyu to spam E skill ( I use this with account that survive )
2. yep, always when changing map, not only for domain, entering building crash the game too. so, the script must be off and on again before and after entering new map

thienha1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thienha1 »

khirakun wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:28 am
Link updated, I disabled some hacks to test again, also I removed some high risk hack
i will update this again when i have spare time.
Can you update Global Speed with Hypostasis? It don't work with them. And add hotkeys if you can do it.

DragonMemor123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DragonMemor123 »

how do you access the link?

Doctor Agapito
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doctor Agapito »

Is it just me or is the first link down?

fearlessx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fearlessx »

Doctor Agapito wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:30 am
It's dead.

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

Doctor Agapito wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:30 am
the link has been take down by Mihoyo, LUL :D

mysterio54
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mysterio54 »

Anyone's laptop just goes off in the middle of the game while using cheats or is it just me? My laptop is little old so I assume it cannot handle the heat :(

cutepp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cutepp »

mysterio54 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:07 am
Anyone's laptop just goes off in the middle of the game while using cheats or is it just me? My laptop is little old so I assume it cannot handle the heat :(
Not for me, but I have a gaming laptop that keeps pretty cool. Sounds like bad cooling/CPU overheating. It'd probably turn off if you try to play other games that are strenuous on your system for an extended period. You could check out some of the programs [Link] (article on pcgamer) for monitoring your temperatures, but ideally applying a cooling solution to your CPU and/or getting new fans would be the way to go if you don't want to get a whole new laptop/desktop. There are tons of articles on how to do that.

You could also try lowering some of the graphic settings in Genshin and see if that helps. It does puzzle me that it only turns off with cheats though, because the trainer doesn't exactly use that much CPU/memory.

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

mysterio54 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:56 pm
IMO 2x Speed + Freeze is the safest combo. I use 2x speed for the whole game alone and for some bosses I use freeze. I have reached AR21 on another account within like 15 hours (spread across 3 days). Can use 2x speed in Abyss as well. The speed also increases your attack speed as well I have noticed so that kind of gives an additional advantage.
2x speed alone changes everything. You got faster energy recharge because you attack faster, do you even need to auto attack cancel?, you can reduce the damage taken by repositioning faster, your dps is increase.

I am currently using freeze only since 1.1 never been ban. Currently AR 50. Not gonna lie I spend few welkin and bp because I got Keqing (my queen 💜). The 2x and freeze together is tempting but I don't wanna lose my queen. Is there any one who uses speed 2x and freeze since 1.1 that is not ban?

mysterio54
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mysterio54 »

cutepp wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:56 am
mysterio54 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:07 am
Not for me, but I have a gaming laptop that keeps pretty cool. Sounds like bad cooling/CPU overheating. It'd probably turn off if you try to play other games that are strenuous on your system for an extended period. You could check out some of the programs [Link] (article on pcgamer) for monitoring your temperatures, but ideally applying a cooling solution to your CPU and/or getting new fans would be the way to go if you don't want to get a whole new laptop/desktop. There are tons of articles on how to do that.

You could also try lowering some of the graphic settings in Genshin and see if that helps. It does puzzle me that it only turns off with cheats though, because the trainer doesn't exactly use that much CPU/memory.
Thanks for your thoughts. I am also surprised to see it going off only when the cheats are on or maybe I haven't played any other game in a while to notice something similar.

mysterio54
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mysterio54 »

CrewMaster wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:16 pm
mysterio54 wrote:
2x speed alone changes everything. You got faster energy recharge because you attack faster, do you even need to auto attack cancel?, you can reduce the damage taken by repositioning faster, your dps is increase.

I am currently using freeze only since 1.1 never been ban. Currently AR 50. Not gonna lie I spend few welkin and bp because I got Keqing (my queen 💜). The 2x and freeze together is tempting but I don't wanna lose my queen. Is there any one who uses speed 2x and freeze since 1.1 that is not ban?
Yes I agree. The only time I have got banned is when I used 3x or 4x speed and sometime no cd on skills/ultimate with spamming Amber for farming. I have been using 2x speed + freeze for almost a week now nearing AR25 but I wouldn't suggest you to use it on AR50 id thought because you don't want your months progress to go away just like that :)

cutepp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cutepp »

qiqichenx wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:18 am
cutepp wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:32 pm

Oh wow :O I'm gonna make 2 dummy accounts then and test just no CD. It's possible that safe hacks combined with other safe hacks can make an unsafe/bannable combination (like 2x alone good, no cd alone good, 2x + no cd = bad). Mind if I ask:

1. What chars you use No CD on? Any spells that cast a familiar that you spam (Xiangliang, Amber)
2. Did you crash at all during a play session with No CD on?

Don't know if it's char based, but I'd bet something like Amber or Xiangliang having 2 of their skills out at one time could be detectable but not sure.
1. yes, i'm using xiangling & Amber to spam elemental burst :D lately use Ganyu to spam E skill ( I use this with account that survive )
2. yep, always when changing map, not only for domain, entering building crash the game too. so, the script must be off and on again before and after entering new map
To update on this in case anyone was interested...

Only used No CD for skills, not burst. Only used Bypass 2. Only played during 12 - 7 AM EST. Also avoided any crashing by turning off before crash points and turning back on after.

1. Account banned after 2 days since creation, spammed amber, MC, Razor and Noelle skills (Noelle is fun to spam because it has almost 0 end lag, doing quite a bit of damage).
2. Account still standing, only spammed MC and Xinyan skills.

If anything I'll edit this post to update on the other account to avoid posting a bunch. Obviously I suspect Amber being the reason for the first one but it could also be Noelle from how fast that can be spammed. We'll see on the 2nd one.

EDIT: 2nd account still standing. Used x2 speed for a bit with No CD disabled to farm AR. Only have 1 at a time on. Usually I get banned 2 days but giving it some time.

EDIT2: 2nd account banned on 01/25/2020. Have not tried what one user suggested with PH method but going to do that now with 2 accounts and post when I get some results, plan to make those accounts soon.
Last edited by cutepp on Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

akukekah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akukekah »

link is dead please reupload

Kubuzeer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kubuzeer »

CrewMaster wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:16 pm
mysterio54 wrote:

I used freez back in 1.1 and did not get banned. For now I use freeze and x2 speed and I can say it's more than 100% safe to use. Works everywhere and everytime for me, even in Abyss, entering domain or changing the map (like from co-op to single).