Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +27 Trainer

Post by stary22 »

yea smth is wrong with the egg

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +28 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I tested the new option in my game and it appears to work.

What this does is make the Rare Genes portion of the egg 100 percent. If you are having some issues, perhaps you actually need to offer the charm at the prayer pot instead of just editing things with the Prayer Pot editor.

It does not guarantee a rainbow egg, but just makes the prayer pot ability 100%.

I found the structure where the game is getting these values for the prayer pot abilities and it took some work because of the anticheat measures that are in this game.

I'm still seeing if I can do more with this game this week.

Again, we appreciate all those who contribute to the app and if you do not wish to do so, that is okay too. I will still continue to try to make my trainers have great options like i have usually always been doing.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Taken from wiki of the game prayer pot ability for genes is below

Finding Charm Increases the chance of finding monster eggs with rare genes.

That is what Drummer's cheat does....thats also what the rainbow egg signifies. that its a monster with a rainbow/rare gene..so same effect i would think just without visual.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

I cleaned up this shitfest of a thread.

Stay on topic, okay? If you feel particularly bothered about something, take your medication or idk go fuck yourself but whatever you do, don't post your retarded ramblings here. This isn't the tell us how you feel topic.

Keep it civil and discuss the topic.

Thank you

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I added some options dealing with the Damage Taken and Damage Dealt prayer pot abilities. They work for me even when using the editor to switch current active prayer pot ability.

[*]Custom Damage Taken Charm Prayer Pot Percent
[*]Enable Damage Taken Prayer Pot Charm Ability Custom Percent
[*]Custom Damage Dealt Charm Prayer Pot Percent
[*]Enable Damage Dealt Prayer Pot Charm Ability Custom Percent

With these you can deal big damage or take little damage. The only caveat is currently you can only have one active prayer pot ability.

Tenz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tenz »

Is there a way you can put in a drop down to select the rarity of the monster dens that spawn on a particular map? There are three types of rarity, Rare, Rare High Rank, and Super Rare High Rank. Thanks for all the hard work thus far.

TheClownKing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheClownKing »

Anyone else getting a graphics bug since using the trainer? Particularly noticeable when there is another monster between your character and the camera , it seems cause a scanline like graphical error that occasionally occurs even without a monster being present. Worst part is that it seems to be tied to the save, because it occurs now even without the trainer open or active. The only cheats I have used so far are the minimum item quantity and the 100% egg rarity. I wanna say that the graphic issue occurred after using the egg rarity, but I might not have noticed it earlier.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +37 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I worked on a few more things dealing with Prayer Pot Abilities.

[*]Enable Quick Change of Prayer Pot Ability From CTRL+Nbr Key Presses
[*]Custom EXP Charm Prayer Pot Percent
[*]Enable EXP Prayer Pot Charm Ability Custom Percent
[*]Rare Gather Prayer Pot Charm Ability Always 100 Percent
[*]Battle Result Prayer Pot Charm Ability Always 1000 Points

First, I put in an option that turns on hotkey presses to change the current prayer pot ability. I use CTRL+1 thru CTRL+0 for the 10 available options. This allows you to be using the damage dealt prayer pot in battle and when you see the battle end, press CTRL+1 for the EXP prayer pot option and it was working for me in my tests. In the app, you may have to hold down the buttons for a second or 2 for the app to pick it up, but still plenty of time to do it I think.

The other options just deal with specific prayer pot abilities.

The trainer is now +37.

xxdarkprincexx1988
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xxdarkprincexx1988 »

If the percentage of finding rare eggs can be increased to a 100 which is not an option in the game, can we increase it even higher to guarantee rainbow eggs ?
Thank you and appreciate all your hard work.

maynard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maynard »

Thanks DrummerIX. I bought a year of fearlessrevolution yday because of your work on this trainer and I don't regret it. (Also sorry for my rambling off-topic post here last night where I gave my entire life story for some reason; the tl;dr was supposed to be "support fearlessrevolution" but kind of got lost in the mania)

Also TheClownKing, I've used he same egg rarity cheat and haven't experienced any problems like that. I'm having trouble picturing what kind of graphical bug you're describing but in my experience it's rare for graphical bugs to be caused by (otherwise working) trainers, especially once the trainer is no longer enabled. I recommend starting a temporary new game save to see if the problem persists in a completely clean game. If it does, you might have a driver problem or worse, a hardware issue on your hands.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +42 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I worked on few more things.

[*]Custom Sell Price Charm Prayer Pot Percent
[*]Enable Sell Price Prayer Pot Charm Ability Custom Percent
[*]Custom Purchase Price Charm Prayer Pot Percent
[*]Enable Purchase Price Prayer Pot Charm Ability Custom Percent
[*]Change The Herb In Shop To Another Item ID

The first are some more prayer pot charm options for purchase price and sell price.

I was also able to find the Herb location in shop and now have a pointer to allow you to change it into any item.

I have a list of valid ids, but getting them tied to names was taking some time, so I'm releasing what I have and you all may have to research some to find the right id for the item you want.

I have a preliminary document where I pulled some information from the game, but getting English names didn't come too easily. The id is first mapped to a internal name and then I assume those are translated for the languages available.

CJBok was also researching items, but I found some of the same information, but thanks to him for his work.

Here is a link to the document I have. ID 3 for example is Mega Potion.

[Link]

Enjoy!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +42 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

Someone requested Expedition Tickets I think. You can now purchase them via the Change Herb to Another Item ID.

I found the id for the tickets:

Code: Select all

1246:IT_SCENARIO_021 		Expedition Ticket (N) 
1247:IT_SCENARIO_022 		Expedition Ticket (R) 
1248:IT_SCENARIO_023 		Expedition Ticket (SR) 
1250:IT_SCENARIO_025 		Palamute Ticket (N) 
1251:IT_SCENARIO_026 		Palamute Ticket (R) 
1252:IT_SCENARIO_027 		Palamute Ticket (SR) 

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +43 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I pushed out an update to the trainer to fix a few issues I found.

One was if you leveled the prayer pot to level 20, the options stopped working, but now it's fixed.

I also realized that you can have both a pray ability and a charm ability.

I added the pray type ability to all the current options.

You can now quick change both the pray ability and charm ability of the prayer pot by pressing CTRL+Nbr for charm and ALT+Nbr for pray. It does take a second or 2, so keep the button pressed down for a little bit. You can actually check the charm in the menu, but the pray ability can only be checked at the prayer pot.

The trainer is now +43.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:03 am
I pushed out an update to the trainer to fix a few issues I found.

One was if you leveled the prayer pot to level 20, the options stopped working, but now it's fixed.

I also realized that you can have both a pray ability and a charm ability.

I added the pray type ability to all the current options.

You can now quick change both the pray ability and charm ability of the prayer pot by pressing CTRL+Nbr for charm and ALT+Nbr for pray. It does take a second or 2, so keep the button pressed down for a little bit. You can actually check the charm in the menu, but the pray ability can only be checked at the prayer pot.

The trainer is now +43.
Not working for me Mr. Drummer. I'm just turning off and on other options in the trainer, without changing charm or prayer.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

It's come to my attention that you cannot have both a prayer and charm and it be active. The game allows you to have both active but doesn't actually do anything with prayer if charm is active.