Forza Horizon 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by TimFun13 »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:44 pm
the Above also works... ^^

hmm enabling it also says something about Spectre attacks?... never heard of those as i dont use anything but the VEH Debugger option too..
Yeah I wouldn't keep it enabled all the time, only when you really need it and are currently using it.

First off, I really don't know anything about, spectre. But for what I do understand, it requires a "timing attack" to exploit; and is more of a problem if you already have malware/spyware on your PC. And with a "timing attack" it's only possible to "leak" data (potentially personal/private) from the processor.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SirWilliam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirWilliam »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:42 pm
SirWilliam wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:32 pm
Yes i run it before I open cheat engine
Anti-cheat may be hiding it, I'd try and restart the PC. If that doesn't work you may need to enable CE's kernel tools.
[Link]
Is there a certain version of cheat engine I need to install? I followed your steps and it’s still not working .

SirWilliam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirWilliam »

SirWilliam wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:03 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:
SirWilliam wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:32 pm
Yes i run it before I open cheat engine
Anti-cheat may be hiding it, I'd try and restart the PC. If that doesn't work you may need to enable CE's kernel tools.
[Link]
Is there a certain version of cheat engine I need to install? I followed your steps and it’s still not working .
Could you remote in help us out? I have it friend here and he can’t ever figure it out lol now he’s obsessed to get this masterpiece working for us now

SirWilliam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirWilliam »

SirWilliam wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:05 am
SirWilliam wrote:
ShyTwig16 wrote:

[Link]
Could you remote in help us out? I have it friend here and he can’t ever figure it out lol now he’s obsessed to get this masterpiece working for us now
Okay you’re the man dude . We figured it out because of you

SirWilliam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirWilliam »

SirWilliam wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:07 am
SirWilliam wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:05 am
SirWilliam wrote:

Okay you’re the man dude . We figured it out because of you
What’s the trick to keep all the money instead of resetting to $15 million

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SirWilliam wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:22 am
What’s the trick to keep all the money instead of resetting to $15 million
Lol, stop quoting yourself.
Empress_Ravenna wrote:
... everyone having problems? the 15 Mill is normal when u Deactivate the Trainer... you wont Gain any Credits at all until you save n Exit the game n relaunch, ... do what STN and everyone said, goto Driving, hit Pause, enable script, exit pause, and re enter pause.... profit!...

schultzy001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by schultzy001 »

If I do everything as instructed and close out the game. When I restart the game and go online with no cheat will I get banned?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

schultzy001 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:52 am
If I do everything as instructed and close out the game. When I restart the game and go online with no cheat will I get banned?
You will because game notices your money amount not if the cheat is active.

And if you don't get a ban immediately doesn't mean there won't be one. A lot of people got banned in forza motorsports 7 cheating credits and it wasn't such a pain to hack like this one so there will be a banwave.

I have warned everyone, use it offline. Don't blame me.

FozexD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FozexD »

Hi First of all its an awesome table really apprecaite it :)
Is there anyway i can make the money stick like more then 15 million ?
2. I Cheated in forza horzion 3 More then 3 times and i did play private matchs with friends am i lucky to not be banned yet ?

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

use Google to learn about Banwaves.... as for FH4, i think Ban waves happen every week, when they do the new season for League, as i race league and then u notice those stupid cheaters using paid trainers are less n less... (only glad they get caught) lol... no one likes being Spun out while doing a friendly Multiplayer match.... or they teleport or Zoom right to the end and your team looses.. i got 2 saves 1 for online, 1 for the credit cheat, its honestly not hard to make money in this game.. do your 20-30 laps.. and you net a decent amount of Creds.. but ya, dont use the credit cheat and go Online cause for one. there is No such thing as level 2999... 200 is Max.. as far as i can tell, or at least in a certain period of time I see alot of people 138.. you also get an Achievement for using the cheat table and let it reset and you hit 200 and get that achievement :).. dont use this online as STN says, you will get banned on the next banwave my other account got hit on new season change.. so I started over again lol anyhow some of this is Off topic, some of it is on topic.. Just be smart about online use.. better safe then sorry if you ever wanna play online, cant stress this enough people >;D

FozexD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FozexD »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:24 pm
use Google to learn about Banwaves.... as for FH4, i think Ban waves happen every week, when they do the new season for League, as i race league and then u notice those stupid cheaters using paid trainers are less n less... (only glad they get caught) lol... no one likes being Spun out while doing a friendly Multiplayer match.... or they teleport or Zoom right to the end and your team looses.. i got 2 saves 1 for online, 1 for the credit cheat, its honestly not hard to make money in this game.. do your 20-30 laps.. and you net a decent amount of Creds.. but ya, dont use the credit cheat and go Online cause for one. there is No such thing as level 2999... 200 is Max.. as far as i can tell, or at least in a certain period of time I see alot of people 138.. you also get an Achievement for using the cheat table and let it reset and you hit 200 and get that achievement :).. dont use this online as STN says, you will get banned on the next banwave my other account got hit on new season change.. so I started over again lol anyhow some of this is Off topic, some of it is on topic.. Just be smart about online use.. better safe then sorry if you ever wanna play online, cant stress this enough people >;D
Thanks for the tips dude really appreciate it :)
Tho do you know how can i make my money more then 15 million ?

4mbossin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 4mbossin »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Hey mate, I have a question, when you receive bans you receive notify in some way or you just can not access to play online?

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

4mbossin wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:07 pm
Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Hey mate, I have a question, when you receive bans you receive notify in some way or you just can not access to play online?
usually like.. for example on Asphalt games.. you get a notification your banned basically, same for when you load up FH4.. when ya login you get that, at least on a Old save i did.. maybe i just got lucky, but ya make sure your offline always (after you load game?) cause your games saved in cloud and on PC.. i deleted mine locally and over written the cloud save.. anyhow im not using the money cheat anymore, got a legit game playing with just the Freeze AI for Drivatars on, for Solo play... you'll still find a few 138 ranked players cheating in MP races... just a matter of time before another banwave hits..

4mbossin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 4mbossin »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Thanks for the data, could you tell me in what folder I can modify the file saved in the cloud.

I was searching but I could not find where to change or modify the cloudsave.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

cant modify Cloudsave you just make sure nets offline before going online, Google will tell you where save location was, something bout WGS folder..