Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Sapphire »

Caliber read and deleted my message, no response whether he will post or not, I can't say.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Viceroy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Viceroy »

How the "Ignore Safi Weapon Limit" work ? does it remove the awaken level limit so i can upgrade above level 26 awaken ?

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

Sapphire wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:58 pm
Gadget wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:47 pm
Buttlight wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:50 am
do anyone know which weapon buff that caused crash? or is it all of them? i just want to use all the CBs and LS buff tbh, did they caused crash?
Alright, so here's the deal, and I think it's something that everyone reading this should note since this most recent update came out.

The weapon buffs script is a little wonky right now, you can still very easily get them to work but you have to take a few steps before you can just activate them now. Basically the way it works is that if you activate a weapons script that is associated with the weapon that you are currently wielding (is on your back) then the game will crash. For the record I have no idea why this happens, all I know is how to fix it. To fix this issue you will need to do things in this order: First load up to the main menu and activate the CRC bypass, Second get into the game and load up cheat engine and the table, Finally go to your box and select a weapon that has no weapons buffs associated with it on the table such as a hammer, once your alternate weapon is equipped you can feel free to activate any of the weapon scripts you want as long as they don't associate with the weapon currently on your back (this is why i recommend hammer, it works for all situations). Then once you've activated the desired weapon buff script you can then just swap back to the weapon that you wanted to use in the first place and completely avoid the crashes.

This is something that Squall or Cal might want to look into, they probably have a much better idea on how to fix it than I do, but I found a work around for now so that's something I guess.

Gadget
I just tested Longsword and charge blade buffs and I did not crash while wearing them and activating the buff (however I also have the CRC bypass for latest patch) so then question is was it not true that it was no longer required.
Hmm, i have also downloaded Cal latest patch, but i haven't tried the buff again with it. let me get back after i test it with all weapons

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

Nope. even with latest CRC bypass still got crash from GS, LS, DS, GL, IG, SA, HBG, LBG, and Bow. somehow CB still work well.
Last edited by Buttlight on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

Weapons still crash, even when using the "trick" mentioned by Gadget (tried it with hammer, activating inf. spirit gauge -> change to ls).
I think we need to wait for the latest bypass becoming public, since the one that was posted here was for the latest patch

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

update: The CRC Bypass v8 somehow works now with all buffs..i am kinda baffled. :/

pendragon9988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pendragon9988 »

Buttlight wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:36 pm
update: The CRC Bypass v8 somehow works now with all buffs..i am kinda baffled. :/

Can you please put us a link of CRC V8?

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

pendragon9988 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:19 pm
Buttlight wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:36 pm

Can you please put us a link of CRC V8?
He cannot do it. Cal has to post it himself.

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

I'm confused. People say they don't need the bypass and then there's people PM me that they do. I guess I'll leave it up to Squall to let me know if it's needed or not. It's my understanding there is some other method people been using to get around the anticheats. If so then go use it if it works through patches, etc. Otherwise going to need Squall to chime in here.

best,
Cal

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

you need the bypass for the weapon codes, others work fine
e.g. inf. stamina works, while inf. spirit gauge (even when using the "hammer" trick") doesnt work

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Buttlight wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:53 pm
Nope. even with the latest CRC bypass still got crash from GS, LS, DS, GL, IG, SA, HBG, LBG, and Bow. somehow CB still works well.
Just for confirmation.

Have you tried it without CRC? (for the weapon buff)

Mine doing well but just using GS buff. Might as well try Other weapons buff later. :mellow:

Zyrixion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zyrixion »

caliber1942 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:39 pm
I'm confused. People say they don't need the bypass and then there's people PM me that they do. I guess I'll leave it up to Squall to let me know if it's needed or not. It's my understanding there is some other method people been using to get around the anticheats. If so then go use it if it works through patches, etc. Otherwise going to need Squall to chime in here.

best,
Cal
Thus far, I can confirm at least 1 jewel max and a couple of the weapon buff scripts crash without CRC (as they never have before, but are completely unusable now). The former at least is probably one of the more major table features.

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

caliber1942 wrote:

best,
Cal
Just to be clear. Your bypass works fine and afterall it make game go more "smooth". So it has it own cool features. Dunno about others bypasses

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

caliber1942 wrote:

best,
Cal
I've been using my own table for a very long time and no issues, it has always been advised that any scripts that are active 24/7 need patching, maybe crc, but I never needed it for mine. My guess is internal functions have more checks that require proper coding. I can only say if there is no anti cheat here, its most likely checksums.

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

caliber1942 wrote:

best,
Cal
i'd say your CRC Bypass V8 is needed for 1 jewel max skill and all the weapon Buffs. Cal. Haven't had a single crash after using that version