Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TempUser002
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by TempUser002 »

Any way to force yourself human (when you die you don't hollow), would be a great help for a dried finger run

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="TempUser002, post: 51257, member: 19264"]Any way to force yourself human (when you die you don't hollow), would be a great help for a dried finger run[/QUOTE]

super easy, just freeze your team type as alive and chr type as alive player.

TempUser002
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by TempUser002 »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 51298, member: 18187"]super easy, just freeze your team type as alive and chr type as alive player.[/QUOTE]

not gonna get me softbanned, right? also to avoid asking stupid questions like this, is there a handy checklist of things to NOT do as they would quickly softban?

KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KyoSune »

[QUOTE="TempUser002, post: 51304, member: 19264"]not gonna get me softbanned, right? also to avoid asking stupid questions like this, is there a handy checklist of things to NOT do as they would quickly softban?[/QUOTE]

Editing stats is usually a big no-no, so I would avoid doing that. As for that, no it won't get you softbanned, I edited my Chr Type and Team Type all the time and I'm still going good.

As for the other things, I've done quite a bit and haven't been banned as of yet though. Item Swap should be fine, No Goods Consume is fine, Infinite MagicQTY and Arrows should be all good... So far.

ShowdownHunt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ShowdownHunt »

This table has the option to update all items to +14, +5, +15, etc? Can you also enchant the weapons without having to go to the great blacksmith?

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="ShowdownHunt, post: 51342, member: 17841"]This table has the option to update all items to +14, +5, +15, etc? Can you also enchant the weapons without having to go to the great blacksmith?[/QUOTE]

well, i just reached oolacile and can confirm that i am unable to add chesters set to my inventory through item swap or item replacer. Anyone know the codes to add them? I would rather not kill chester unless someone knows how to revive him and de aggro him

edit: found the values if anyone is interested. killed him but made a save backup beforehand. Add this to your list of items with notepad++

100AB248:Chesters Longcoat

100AB630:Chesters Gloves

100ABA18:Chesters Trousers

100AAE60:Chesters Tophat

100AB24D:Chester Longcoat +5

100AB635:Chesters Gloves +5

100ABA1D:Chesters Trousers +5

100AAE65:Chesters Tophat +5

edit 2: decided to get the values for the Guardian set as well. This set cannot normally be upgraded, but its for some reason coded in the game to be able to go up to +10, so i got the value for those as well. Just remember, it will show up in your inventory as a different name(?ProtectorName? ID:XXXXXXXX) so it will probably get you banned. I would stick with the un-upgraded Guardian set unless you want to take a chance getting banned.

Here you go;

100A8750:Guardian Helm

100A8B38:Guardian Armor

100A8F20:Guardian Gauntlets

100A9308:Guardian Leggings

100A8755:Guardian Helm +5

100A8B3D:Guardian Armor +5

100A8F25:Guardian Gauntlets +5

100A930D:Guardian Leggings +5

100A875A:Guardian Helm +10

100A8B42:Guardian Armor +10

100A8F2A:Guardian Gauntlets +10

100A9312:Guardian Leggings +10
Last edited by Fornicator on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.

ShowdownHunt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ShowdownHunt »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 51396, member: 18187"]well, i just reached oolacile and can confirm that i am unable to add chesters set to my inventory through item swap or item replacer. Anyone know the codes to add them? I would rather not kill chester unless someone knows how to revive him and de aggro him

edit: found the values if anyone is interested. killed him but made a save backup beforehand. Add this to your list of items with notepad++

100AB248:Chesters Longcoat

100AB630:Chesters Gloves

100ABA18:Chesters Trousers

100AAE60:Chesters Tophat

100AB24D:Chester Longcoat +5

100AB635:Chesters Gloves +5

100ABA1D:Chesters Trousers +5

100AAE65:Chesters Tophat +5

edit 2: decided to get the values for the Guardian set as well. This set cannot normally be upgraded, but its for some reason coded in the game to be able to go up to +10, so i got the value for those as well. Just remember, it will show up in your inventory as a different name(?ProtectorName? ID:XXXXXXXX) so it will probably get you banned. I would stick with the un-upgraded Guardian set unless you want to take a chance getting banned.

Here you go;

100A8750:Guardian Helm

100A8B38:Guardian Armor

100A8F20:Guardian Gauntlets

100A9308:Guardian Leggings

100A8755:Guardian Helm +5

100A8B3D:Guardian Armor +5

100A8F25:Guardian Gauntlets +5

100A930D:Guardian Leggings +5

100A875A:Guardian Helm +10

100A8B42:Guardian Armor +10

100A8F2A:Guardian Gauntlets +10

100A9312:Guardian Leggings +10 [/QUOTE]

Many thanks for the codes! I appreciate that, remember that at the table for Dark Souls 2 had the option to update any item in the inventory, but it seems that it did not work properly, the update always fell when loading in the game. In addition, I had to enchant the guns too, but I did not get to test this function because I had already enchanted all. I remember a special thanks to the same creator of this table for the Dark Souls Remastered. If you get more codes or if the author will contribute to this function, it will be incredible!
Last edited by ShowdownHunt on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="ShowdownHunt, post: 51425, member: 17841"]Many thanks for the codes! I appreciate that, remember that at the table for Dark Souls 2 had the option to update any item in the inventory, but it seems that it did not work properly, the update always fell when loading in the game. In addition, I had to enchant the guns too, but I did not get to test this function because I had already enchanted all. I remember a special thanks to the same creator of this table for the Dark Souls Remastered. If you get more codes or if the author will contribute to this function, it will be incredible![/QUOTE]

No Problem! I am not very good with Cheat engine, wish i could do more to help make new cheats available to people but the things i want to make are too difficult for me to do so (ex. spawn any enemy or boss, respawn ANY npc and de aggro, etc.).

A user by the name of [USER=275]@MR.realdoge[/USER] made an awesome table that i added to phokz's table. It does exactly what you want it to do. I use it a lot since its easier to go into inventory, highlight an item, and replace it with any item/armor/weapon/anything i want.

Here is the post if you want to download it.

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/dark-souls-remastered.6856/post-49543[/URL]

Just open the phokz table, then open the mr.realdoge's table and when it asks you to merge, say yes, and then go to file, and click save.
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShowdownHunt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by ShowdownHunt »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 51435, member: 18187"]No Problem! I am not very good with Cheat engine, wish i could do more to help make new cheats available to people but the things i want to make are too difficult for me to do so (ex. spawn any enemy or boss, respawn ANY npc and de aggro, etc.).

A user by the name of [USER=275]@MR.realdoge[/USER] made an awesome table that i added to phokz's table. It does exactly what you want it to do. I use it a lot since its easier to go into inventory, highlight an item, and replace it with any item/armor/weapon/anything i want.

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/dark-souls-remastered.6856/post-49543[/URL]

Apenas abra uma tabela, abra uma tabela do mr.realdoge e quando ela pedir para você mesclar, diga sim, vá para o arquivo e clique em salvar. [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]

I somehow missed the table from @ MR.realdoge, somehow strange I missed this comment. I am always here when updated and following every change. I will test your tip as soon as I get home, again, thank you![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 51435, member: 18187"]No Problem! I am not very good with Cheat engine, wish i could do more to help make new cheats available to people but the things i want to make are too difficult for me to do so (ex. spawn any enemy or boss, respawn ANY npc and de aggro, etc.).

Just open the phokz table, then open the mr.realdoge's table and when it asks you to merge, say yes, and then go to file, and click save.[/QUOTE]

I somehow missed the table from @ MR.realdoge, somehow strange I missed this comment. I am always here when updated and following every change. I will test your tip as soon as I get home, again, thank you!
Last edited by ShowdownHunt on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 5 times in total.

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by krul »

[URL]https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/dark-souls/news/dark-souls-remastered-patch-note-103[/URL]

[QUOTE]

[B]Patch Notes[/B]

[B]All Platforms[/B]

[LIST]

[*]Fixed a bug in which The Four Kings are not displayed properly in The Abyss.

[*]Fixed a bug in which the ending comes up in Kiln of the first flame without defeating the boss when you do specific moves before the boss area.

[*]Fixed a bug in which player's clear data is erroneous when the application is finished on specific conditions after defeating Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.

[*]Fixed a bug in which messages are not displayed to other players on asynchronous online.

[*]Fixed a bug in which session matching stops during online mode when the player fails to join the session where blocked players are playing.

[*]Fixed a bug in which the number of Estus Flask possessions is not displayed properly when you return by Black Separation Crystal.

[*]Improved the security against cheating during online multiplayer.

[/LIST]

[B]Playstation 4[/B]

[LIST]

[*]Fixed a bug in which the application cannot be launched.

[/LIST]

[B]Playstation 4 and Steam/PC[/B]

[LIST]

[*]Fixed a bug in which players become invisible during online multiplayer.

[/LIST]

[B]Xbox One[/B]

[LIST]

[*]Fixed a bug in which after players reset their stats and create a new profile, the new profile still features the reset stats.

[/LIST]

We hope these fixes will improve your gaming experience with Dark Souls: Remastered. If you have additional questions or bug reports, please contact our support team.

Thank you for reading this message.[/QUOTE]
Last edited by krul on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

Good, time to stop cheating online

Purefectx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Purefectx »

Has anyone managed to pull an address from Domhnall of Zena?

I'd like to revive him, and hours of google searching how to grab it manually ( including phokz forum posts on CE forums on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:50 am) I'm not sure if it's because he moves to firelink that he's harder to revive or not, but anyways it's 4am and I've been at this for the past 4 hours so I've come here to plead.

I was searching similar regions to the patterns in the existing 5 npc revive tables, not sure if thats the right path.

And I was hoping to see a value increasing and decreasing from 1>0 and 0>1 when I'm changing saves between npc dead or alive state. Is this the right thing to do?

But to be honest the scan results I'm getting don't mean much to me anyway (in a sense that I'm not really sure if I'm getting close or not)because I'm not well versed on the subject so any information or lessons would be appreciated!

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

well, gg. Patch is out now so All we can do is pray the table gets updated. Thanks Phokz. Its been fun. If you need a guinea pig for anything, let me know.
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

Yeah been fun. yeah rip dark souls cheating.

[QUOTE="Purefectx, post: 51514, member: 19347"]hours of google searching![/QUOTE]

wow
Last edited by notPhokz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

MR.realdoge
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by MR.realdoge »

Try not use it (atleast not on your main account) gl.