BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

Ohoho! Finally got the widget to work. Was reviewing and noticed the quotation marks for "disableLoggingOnLoad " are of a different font.

Changed it to match the rest and am able to see the additional options on Campaign.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 44641, member: 12587"]

I thought I posted it o_O Check again, please! (just so I am a mega-troll) Reality is I was too wasted last night to focus on the changes (had 3-4 IPA beers; 7.5% alcohol gets to ya).

[/QUOTE]

:D:D:D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Yeah. Last thing I remember is lying down on my couch to rest for a bit. The next thing.. it was morning :D

Lanatir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lanatir »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 44647, member: 12587"]^ Yeah. Last thing I remember is lying down on my couch to rest for a bit. The next thing.. it was morning :D[/QUOTE]

So, basically what i do understand is that the table that activates the debug widget wont come? because then i can stop looking every few hours in hopes its there. Tutorials wont do anything for me cause i did everything you said i should do to activate it, and i wont start a new campaign. Problem is: using a german keyboard layout basically makes it impossible. Thanks anyways.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Lanatir, post: 44660, member: 16920"]So, basically what i do understand is that the table that activates the debug widget wont come? because then i can stop looking every few hours in hopes its there. Tutorials wont do anything for me cause i did everything you said i should do to activate it, and i wont start a new campaign. Problem is: using a german keyboard layout basically makes it impossible. Thanks anyways.[/QUOTE]

Read previous message of mine. Never said I won't update it :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

This game is updating faster than you edit your files with dnSpy :) Ain't pretty, is it? :P Started updating the table.

Fercyful
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fercyful »

Great news SunBeam, good luck there! Your tables are true magic for me o_O

will do the table for the actual steam version? I mean not the beta one that you can select there, thanks!

ps : no more beta, 1.0.2 is live :cool:
Last edited by Fercyful on Fri May 04, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You all should know one thing: the [B]AllowDebug[/B] BOOL is saved to your save-game. There is no fucking need to restart the game with debug enabled :)

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/SqqifqH.png[/IMG]

All you need to do is use my upcoming table, which allows toggling on/off, then exit to main menu (Save & Quit) and you'll have it enabled for the rest of the game play ;) If you want it disabled, proceed in the same way (load game, get to Leopard screen, toggle BOOL, try Minus key; if [I]DebugWidget[/I] doesn't show anymore, you can leave to main menu via Save & Quit).

That explains why for me it still works even though I have deleted the registry DWORD :)

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

[USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] the table will be for the debug widget in ship menu?

karrachr000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by karrachr000 »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 44647, member: 12587"]^ Yeah. Last thing I remember is lying down on my couch to rest for a bit. The next thing.. it was morning :D[/QUOTE]

I can relate to that... but the last time that happened, I was late for work.

Thanks for the hard work and attention.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[TABLE][TR][TH]Date[/TH]

[TH]Table Version[/TH]

[TH]Game Version[/TH]

[TH]Platform[/TH]

[TH]Notes[/TH][/TR]

[TR][TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

180503-LIVE-277R

[/TD]

[TD]

Steam

[/TD]

[TD]

Quick preview: [B]ToggleEnableConsole[/B] and [B]ToggleAllowDebug[/B]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[B][U]Update #3[/U][/B]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ismVxEb.png[/IMG]

[LIST]

[*][B]Numpad 7[/B] toggles [B]DebugWidget[/B] enabling/disabling; I've added a control variable which you can watch to learn if this is on or off (0 = off; 1 = on); you have to use this at least once to get it populated; you can then also set the BOOL manually

[*][B]Numpad 9[/B] toggles console enabling/disabling; hit key, then press [B]Ctrl+Tilde[/B] key multiple times to get it up for display (you already know this behavior); this also allows using [B]Ctrl+Shift+Minus[/B] key while in combat for the top-left menu with the nice debug options; [B]Ctrl+Shift+V[/B] to display game version

[/LIST]

[B][U]Demo[/U][/B]

[MEDIA=imgur]VBbafi4[/MEDIA]

Direct link to above demo video (as it's quite small and can't see shit): [ [URL='https://i.imgur.com/VBbafi4.gifv']click[/URL] ]

Note that the other options (God, Funds, Morale) don't work for now (am in the process of revamping the code; don't wanna use hooks anymore). Just wanted to post this cuz there's so many people requesting this shit.

Tip: you can hide the left-side and bottom-right interfaces to better see the [B]DebugWidget.[/B]

Enjoy!
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 9 times in total.

gilren
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gilren »

Thanks Sun. :)

Fercyful
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fercyful »

Thank you SunBeam!!! :)

Working great, just added some millions of credits using the menu debugwidget, much exp for all my crew, and get a KingCrab mech for replace my Light one LOL. Your magic works! :D

Muchas gracias!

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

all using Steam version right?

EDIT, saw the table is made for Steam version
Last edited by EnterpriseNL on Sat May 05, 2018 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

Thank you for the update SunBeam!