Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Architect
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Post by Architect »

StinVec wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:24 pm
Do those 'better loot' options actually work for others? And I mean actually work, not just seem to work as they activate, but no real noticeable changes to loot quality happens.
Loot quality--at least for non-epics and non-leggies--in this game seem to be controlled by dynamic tables as evidenced by the item DBRs in the game files. If you just want to force double rarity, you can hijack the Game.GAME::LootItemTableRandomizer_Dyn::SetWeightModifiers function.

Notable offsets are as follows:
r11 + A8 - double rare (rare prefix + rare suffix)
r11 + AC - rare prefix, no suffix
r11 + B0 - no prefix, rare suffix
r11 + B4 - rare prefix, normal suffix
r11 + B8 - normal prefix, rare suffix

I won't bother with the others anymore as they can screw the game up, based on what I see (drop no affixes, etc) because the game for some reason uses the concept of broken items (e.g. monsters can equip items as well that devs don't want them to drop, for example).

Since the values are weighted, throwing a high amount on one of the above will skew the table to that rarity. Something like below should work to force double rares for example.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(rares,Game.dll,41 89 93 A8 00 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,rares)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [r11+000000A8],edx
  mov [r11+000000A8],#1000000000 // 1 billion should be sufficiently high.
  jmp return

rares:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(rares)

[DISABLE]

rares:
  db 41 89 93 A8 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(rares)
dealloc(newmem)
I think you can influence legendaries the same way, though those most probably don't use the exact concept as above.

EDIT: Actually, combined with the code provided a few posts before mine, this just drops virtually every single rare item in the game. I keep seeing green and blues and purples everywhere.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1