Orcs Must Die 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Silas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Orcs Must Die 3

Post by Silas »

Game Name: Orcs Must Die 3
Distribution: Epic
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Cheat Engine: 7.5
Cheat Table: 1.0

Today i bring to you, a Table for Orcs Must Die 3.
I have made this with the Epic version, untested on other platforms.

All values will be finally populated once in a mission.

Have fun, stay safe!
- Silas

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
[Release] Orcs Must Die 3 1.1.CT
Added:
Script to get 999 Skulls
Skulls Pointer (If you want a different value)
(31.28 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
[Release] Orcs Must Die 3.CT
(26.37 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
Last edited by Silas on Wed May 08, 2024 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

armethyst
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Orcs Must Die 3

Post by armethyst »

Hi Silas
Thanks for the trainer, this is an amazing work! ( I really wish I could understand how it works)
I have some issue with the latest epic shop version. (1.2.5.3)
I can't modify the skill points(skulls) at the end of a mission, it would seem the value when trying to actually purchase resets to something else.
Any idea how to resolve it?
Disclaimer: I'm only using the cheats on single player mode and only as a way to clear my head at the end of a workday.

Rx33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rx33 »

Thanks! Your table worked on Windows Store version too. Didn't tried every option yet, just tested infinite health, fast walk and currency and it worked.

Silas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silas »

armethyst wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 3:25 am
Hi Silas
Thanks for the trainer, this is an amazing work! ( I really wish I could understand how it works)
I can't modify the skill points(skulls) at the end of a mission, it would seem the value when trying to actually purchase resets to something else.
Disclaimer: I'm only using the cheats on single player mode and only as a way to clear my head at the end of a workday.
Heya! It might be the fact the version you are using is using different offsets, i am not sure tho. Does everything else work as intended?

Silas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silas »

Rx33 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 11:00 am
Thanks! Your table worked on Windows Store version too. Didn't tried every option yet, just tested infinite health, fast walk and currency and it worked.
Glad it is working. Let me know if something is not working as should.

Silas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silas »

armethyst wrote:
Hi Silas
My bad, i just noticed i made it on the Epic version, you should be good on that one. I will check it out myself and post an update once i know more.

VoidUzumaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VoidUzumaki »

armethyst wrote:
Hi Silas
since you seem to have a problem with the skulls, here is a table I cobbled together, when upgrading(not buying, since that uses different code) you can decide how much to pay or even how many skulls you get each time.
There is also an option to buy traps for free and to get extra points for each light orc killed(configurable). By far not as good as the above, but workable enough I think.
Attachments
OMD-Win64-Shipping.CT
(5.01 KiB) Downloaded 28 times

Silas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silas »

VoidUzumaki wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 11:49 pm
armethyst wrote:
Hi Silas
since you seem to have a problem with the skulls, here is a table I cobbled together, when upgrading(not buying, since that uses different code) you can decide how much to pay or even how many skulls you get each time.
There is also an option to buy traps for free and to get extra points for each light orc killed(configurable). By far not as good as the above, but workable enough I think.
Thanks, this has already been fixed with the updated version as i included a pointer for the skulls and a simple script to add 999 Skulls.

Rx33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rx33 »

Silas wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 10:22 am
Rx33 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 11:00 am
Glad it is working. Let me know if something is not working as should.
Pretty much everything else, but these options are fine... Well some kind of reset rift points or not losing them with monsters getting in would be awesome for some maps.

Denzske
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Denzske »

Thanks for the table :)

starblade
Cheater
Cheater

Post by starblade »

Hi Silas
thank you for your Table!

It looks like that the "no mana usage" not working for me.
when i use the freezespell/Shotgunbomb as example, mana goes down like normal using. (out of mana no using anymore)
Your new add for the skull script won't work properly either for me

Money works fine, all other option i dont use, so i can't tell 'bout it

Epicversion 1.2.5.3