Manor Lords

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cheet_Always_A_Cheet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Manor Lords

Post by Cheet_Always_A_Cheet »

BabyGroot wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:28 pm
CT NEW ADDED:

+SCRIPT+
_Unit Stats

+ POINTER+
_Master Attr
_Current Regions > Resources

BabyGroot wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:39 pm
Saucison78 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 pm
1. Copy [4] Type And Paste
2. Click Address [4] Type Chance To [5] Type
3. Chance Pointer Type 48 To from (Progress 6 Steps To Become) To 60
4. Chance Pointer Amount 4C To from (Progress 6 Steps To Become) 64
5. Done

Do this step until you reach slot 20
Spoiler
Thankyou BabyGroot. Exactly what is needed. Although it seems like moderator for this site deleted my comment discussing how having this would be great? If so then that's sad.

As a side note, I usually visit sites like this for years, but never register, although recently decided to so because I wanted to contribute. But it seems like all of these sites are controlled by a select few, and people can't really comment or do anything without being banned or silenced. People hide themselves from being censored or silenced by their own countries, but do the same to others on the internet. What a strange place this internet thing is.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

matt1713
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

I noticed the new resource part where I can manipulate the berries, but both resources seem to only be for the berries. Are these supposed to be for both stone and berries (or the other resources like iron, animals, and clay) like it states?

For example, both resource 1 & 2 are for type 171 (berries). Changing the 171 in "resource 2" section to 15 (stone) doesn't change/update to the stone deposit in the region. Am I just not getting how this is supposed to work?

I'm also not entirely sure what the new soldier script is supposed to do. Selecting military units with the script active doesn't appear to do anything. Can anyone elaborate what's supposed to be going on with it?
Last edited by matt1713 on Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

any chance someone can make this work for the game pass version..that would be much appreciated.

okinabe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by okinabe »

thanks for the table, can you make code for unlimited building ?

like unlimited manor and garrison tower, so we can make more retinue unit

thx

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

okinabe wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:16 pm
To be honest, I haven't played this game further, so I can't see the buildings/troops yet.

matt1713
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

In case anyone notices and tries, DO NOT change the resource size option. I noticed it seems to be for the overall fertility of the land for farming, but changing it to be something ~60 (the high fertility regions are around 60-70) will result in a CTD.

icon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by icon »

BabyGroot wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:37 pm
icon wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:29 pm
Thanks BabyGroot got it working.

Nightcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nightcat »

vgoy1082 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:31 am
any chance someone can make this work for the game pass version..that would be much appreciated.
Buy the steam version! I played ~10 hours in gamepass, and then i bought it in steam. This one man MUST supported in any way. Manor Lords :wub:

tingocr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tingocr »

matt1713 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:50 pm
I noticed the new resource part where I can manipulate the berries, but both resources seem to only be for the berries. Are these supposed to be for both stone and berries (or the other resources like iron, animals, and clay) like it states?

For example, both resource 1 & 2 are for type 171 (berries). Changing the 171 in "resource 2" section to 15 (stone) doesn't change/update to the stone deposit in the region. Am I just not getting how this is supposed to work?

I'm also not entirely sure what the new soldier script is supposed to do. Selecting military units with the script active doesn't appear to do anything. Can anyone elaborate what's supposed to be going on with it?
When you activate the soldiers option, it automatically gives a buff, not only to the units, but to all people in the region linked to you. You can change the buff values ​​by clicking on the script and changing the values, just like in notepad, it's very simple.

tingocr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tingocr »

Thanks for the trainer. A tip, if you activate the buff for units, if you increase the game speed, the oxen will stop in the middle of the road, preventing the transport of materials that depend on them. (explanation about this, the buff also gives movement speed, any value above 80 (8x the standard value) makes the oxen stand still when increased to speed 3 in the game. The option buff gives 120 movement speed. Change it to 80 and be happy)

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Can workers become troops?
Do I have to create a data family like resources?
1 per 1 family stat data
Like this
In this picture there are 5 families, 1 family 2 peoples/members.
So this picture shows only 1 family (I have to make pointers for 4 more families).

And to be honest, this will make you confused (especially for lay people) every time you get a family you have to add your own pointers like resources.

Rausch0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rausch0r »

Great Table! Would be cool if you'd expand the "Current Region/Resource" Option to include all resources :)

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Rausch0r wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:24 pm
I will add pointers for Iron ore & Clay deposits
Spoiler
( For all regions that have iron & clay )

And sorry I didn't find any for wild animals resources

matt1713 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:50 pm
For Resources these 3 images are when I changed to another region (see the black name circle image).
Resources include 2 resources berries & stone, but I'm confused about why each region has lots of berries & stone resources (see the red circle Resources Size).
Spoiler
So the only way is to change the pointer to get the correct pointer (I mean resources [1] are berries and resources [2] are also berries, so you only need to change the pointer number in resources [2] to become stone).
To change the address pointer
I suggest you change resources [2] the TYPE first.
The number type (171) is berries, so you press the right arrow until you get the number type (15) which is stone.
After you get the pointer number 15, replace all resources [2] with that number.

This way might be better and faster than having to copy and paste 100 resource data and change all the pointers. (please if you are not busy) :D

Rausch0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rausch0r »

I suggest you change resources [2] the TYPE first.
The number type (171) is berries, so you press the right arrow until you get the number type (15) which is stone.
After you get the pointer number 15, replace all resources [2] with that number.

This way might be better and faster than having to copy and paste 100 resource data and change all the pointers. (please if you are not busy) :D
Yes, that works. Wouldnt that work for all other resources aswell? if you know the number type (which I dont). But I just saw that all changes you make (for example setting the Common Amt or the Common Capacity) other than setting it to a rich deposit aren't persistent if you save and then reload :( any fix for this?
Last edited by Rausch0r on Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

tingocr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tingocr »

BabyGroot wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:37 pm
Can workers become troops?
Do I have to create a data family like resources?
1 per 1 family stat data
Like this
In this picture there are 5 families, 1 family 2 peoples/members.
So this picture shows only 1 family (I have to make pointers for 4 more families).

And to be honest, this will make you confused (especially for lay people) every time you get a family you have to add your own pointers like resources.
Yes, all villagers can be part of the units, that is, all families can have people who will form the army