Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+116]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
frankieyim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+91]

Post by frankieyim »

hi bro , it is possible can be get a "STARED" 8202:The Star-Cross'd Lovers Script item??? because it cannot work to recuit "Clarke" , he said not much passion...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

frankieyim wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:30 am
hi bro , it is possible can be get a "STARED" 8202:The Star-Cross'd Lovers Script item??? because it cannot work to recuit "Clarke" , he said not much passion...
You can buy that on the same town he is in. Go to the item shop and used the "rare" item script. Its usually on the last item below it

frankieyim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frankieyim »

weird032 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:46 am
frankieyim wrote:
You can buy that on the same town he is in. Go to the item shop and used the "rare" item script. Its usually on the last item below it
Yes i saw it. i also bought , but he also said not much "PASSION".. (i checked my bags already bought around 25+ nos of that....However, i watched some video , can buy it from shop that items on the front also "STAR" label... ??

i suppose that maybe i used override function to buy a lots of that items caused not work?? ...i m not sure it is problem or not... its bad which that item cannot sell out...

frankieyim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frankieyim »

frankieyim wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 1:23 pm
weird032 wrote:
frankieyim wrote:
Yes i saw it. i also bought , but he also said not much "PASSION".. (i checked my bags already bought around 25+ nos of that....However, i watched some video , can buy it from shop that items on the front also "STAR" label... ??

i suppose that maybe i used override function to buy a lots of that items caused not work?? ...i m not sure it is problem or not... its bad which that item cannot sell out...

CaloNord
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CaloNord »

Its nice that we can make all rune slots epic tier, but it would be the very best if we could make all rune slots all types too so there would be no restrictions on what runes can be equipped in which slot, that combined with 8 Rune Slots for all characters would be the bestest for sure.

leimery
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leimery »

cant seem to activate the trainer even with the latest versions... could someone give me a few tips pls ?

Mainly looking for a way to increase Mio strength stat to make her relevant, if anyone figured a way to do that ?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 11.75:

Minor update. No new options, but I changed the Make Certain Rune Slots Type All to make it affect all rune slots per requests and I also fixed Add 1 Minute to Shark Race.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

leimery wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 5:18 pm
cant seem to activate the trainer even with the latest versions... could someone give me a few tips pls ?

Mainly looking for a way to increase Mio strength stat to make her relevant, if anyone figured a way to do that ?
Table requires CE 7.5 and the lua to be running. You may not have accepted the lua if you cannot activate.

leimery
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leimery »

im still quite new at this... but how do i activate lua ?

danimaldeanimal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by danimaldeanimal »

I'm struggling like a few others to get the additional rune script to run. "The array of byte name AddAdditionalRuneAOB2 could not be found"

Curious if you have plans to allow assigning bonus stats to individual characters similar to the "Nowa Only" option.

Your trainer is already top notch, allowing for individual character stat manipulation would be the ultimate cherry on top. Thank you so much for your time, effort, and work!

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

leimery wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 5:51 pm
im still quite new at this... but how do i activate lua ?
Send wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 4:30 pm
demorest2 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 4:25 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 2:04 pm

I bought the GOG version and using GOG Galaxy to install it, so it's the latest version. Everything works fine. You must be using CE 7.5 and accept the lua to run for everything to work. I have bought 5 copies of this game. :) I'm doing my part to hopefully have them keep making games like this.
Yeap 7.5( not latest!?) and there are no lua window on ct start or copyPaste.
Open Cheat Engine (7.5)
Edit -> Settings
General Settings ->
Table: Lua Scripts -> Only when signed, else Ask.

You should see this window when you open the CT:

cidutman23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cidutman23 »

danimaldeanimal wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 6:48 pm

Curious if you have plans to allow assigning bonus stats to individual characters similar to the "Nowa Only" option.

Your trainer is already top notch, allowing for individual character stat manipulation would be the ultimate cherry on top. Thank you so much for your time, effort, and work!
i second this, however instead of individual character i wonder if it possible to give bonus stats to a character assigned to a party slot... like "only affect to party slot 1/2/3/4/5/6" option

leimery
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leimery »

awesome..it works now,

would be awesome to be able to edit, other characters stats... i think MIO desperately needs more STR to stay relevant..shame really since she has a cool design,

Cloover
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cloover »

frankieyim wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 1:28 pm
frankieyim wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 1:23 pm
weird032 wrote:

I had the same issue with the exact same guy, my only solution was to delete my entire inventory of key items and buy 1 of it again, then it worked (also no other plays in the inv before talking to him, red riding hood etc)

danimaldeanimal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by danimaldeanimal »

cidutman23 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 7:50 pm
danimaldeanimal wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 6:48 pm

i second this, however instead of individual character i wonder if it possible to give bonus stats to a character assigned to a party slot... like "only affect to party slot 1/2/3/4/5/6" option
I retract my original proposal and defer to this brilliant individual's idea.