Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+116]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+81]

Post by acecel »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:35 pm
EDIT 10:

I only found time to add this option below for now. I know you all have some more requests, but I'm not sure I can get to them. I've already spent way too much time on this game, but I do enjoy the game. :)

[*]Unlock All Rune Slots At Level 1 For All (Get Into Battle)
And same question regarding the rune rank limitation per slot, for example only allowing a rune of max rank 3, would it be possible to allow all ranks of runes on all slots ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

erictia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+81]

Post by erictia »

Hi, i wonder if you can make the rune slots able to equip any rarity of runes, also add in the stat edit function for party members, thank you so much if you can do it <3

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+80]

Post by SlipperyEel »

kirachan wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 pm
Is it possible to lock the ship racing game time? The racing is very difficult to win T.T
If you are talking about the one that's part of the story, it's literally impossible to win. Scarlet will always have a better time than you. You only need to come second.

If you're talking about the race you need to recruit Scarlet, it should be pretty easy. I ran into a wall and came to a dead stop and still managed to beat the required time by a wide margin.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+82]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 10.25:

I was able to add the following for runes:

[*]Make All Rune Slots Epic Level For All (Can Put Epic Runes Into Them)

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+80]

Post by makotech222 »

SlipperyEel wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:06 am
kirachan wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 pm
Is it possible to lock the ship racing game time? The racing is very difficult to win T.T
If you are talking about the one that's part of the story, it's literally impossible to win. Scarlet will always have a better time than you. You only need to come second.

If you're talking about the race you need to recruit Scarlet, it should be pretty easy. I ran into a wall and came to a dead stop and still managed to beat the required time by a wide margin.
nah i got first place on my first try lol. it wasnt that hard.

hades74
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hades74 »

Hi, I haven't seen a request for that but would it be possible to integrate codes for eggfoot races plz?
something like: infinite endurance (or stats modifier) and the possibility of doing more than 6 races per eggfoot to help for achievements.
Thanks in advance. you are the best !!!!

dreamonfox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dreamonfox »

THANK YOU!

Cloover
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cloover »

hades74 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:53 pm
Hi, I haven't seen a request for that but would it be possible to integrate codes for eggfoot races plz?
something like: infinite endurance (or stats modifier) and the possibility of doing more than 6 races per eggfoot to help for achievements.
Thanks in advance. you are the best !!!!
tbh if the chance could be boosted so the highest rank level (B A etc) would hatch from an egg then its all pretty easy if you just have to do it once rather than keep breeding them to rank them up.
They made the entire process so slow that is quite frustrating lol from egg hatching/placing in to feeding and breeding and the race not having a bit of a fast forward.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+84]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 10.5:

I have a pretty sweet option that took a little effort to make:

[*]Add Additional Character To Alliance When Gaining An Ally (Add Carrie Early Game To Unlock Teleport)
[*]Additional Unit To Add

This lets you add an additional character to the alliance when you are adding one already, so one of it's uses is to add Carrie early to unlock Teleport. I admit I haven't tested the game all the way to see if it messes up her regular scene and addition to the party later on down the line, but I think if she is in your party, it might just skip the other one in Hishan. I wouldn't add her until after the initial prologue sorts through the first ruins. Whenever you add Francesca for example is where i tested it and it worked. I can teleport afterwards and Francesca gets added normally too.

I think it can also be used to add some members you might of missed along the way, but I haven't tested too much of that. Anyway, I had to pull down the list of characters to make it easier for you to select which one you want and then code the option too. I hope you all enjoy the nice option! :)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+84]

Post by DrummerIX »

For those of you worried my new option would break the regular addition of the character at a later point in the game, I tested it with Yusuke being the additional character when I recruited Francesca. Yusuke was successfully added to the roster and then when I went to do his event right after that, the event still happened and it said he was added to the alliance like normal. It did not create any duplicate entries though, so he was only in there one time like normal.

I think it is okay to use the option and no adverse side effects will happen as far as I know. I know with cheating, I probably cannot guarantee this statement, but I'm pretty sure. :)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+86]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 11.0:

I found time to add the following:

[*]Add 1 Minute To All Shark Race Ranking Times (Easy 1st Place)
[*]Large Size Units Take 1 Space In Party

Thedruidbox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thedruidbox »

Is there any way to get a version of this table without the hot keys? I use my numpad a lot, and I tend to alt tab in and out of the game. I'm constantly crashing it because I accidently enable/disable a ton of different options by accident.

Maybe I'm a newb and this is a me issue, but aside from just manually going to every option one at a time and removing the hot key, I can't find a way to do it to the lot of them all at once.

archiloque
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by archiloque »

Thank you so much for a great script !

Beware : there's a problem with the "rare item always appear" and maybe "override shop items" when used to buy theater scripts from the item shops in Treefolk Village and Yarnaan.

I now have both scripts in my key items but the guy at the theater won't acknowledge that I have them. Basically I think that with this method it bugs the theater scripts out.

Do we have a script to delete individual key objects from the inventory ? I'd love to overcome this, theater is a pretty cool part of the game.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Thedruidbox wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:10 am
Is there any way to get a version of this table without the hot keys? I use my numpad a lot, and I tend to alt tab in and out of the game. I'm constantly crashing it because I accidently enable/disable a ton of different options by accident.

Maybe I'm a newb and this is a me issue, but aside from just manually going to every option one at a time and removing the hot key, I can't find a way to do it to the lot of them all at once.

Open 'Memory Viewer', Ctrl+L to open Lua Engine, paste this lua, execute. File -> Save.

Snipped it from FreeER's drop-down menu extension to remove all hotkeys.

Code: Select all

local al = getAddressList()
  local get_mr = al.getMemoryRecord
  for i=0, al.Count-1 do
    local mr = get_mr(i)
    for h=mr.HotkeyCount-1, 0, -1 do
      mr.Hotkey[h].destroy()
    end
  end
Last edited by Send on Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:54 am, edited 7 times in total.

Thedruidbox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thedruidbox »

archiloque wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:13 am
Thank you so much for a great script !

Beware : there's a problem with the "rare item always appear" and maybe "override shop items" when used to buy theater scripts from the item shops in Treefolk Village and Yarnaan.

I now have both scripts in my key items but the guy at the theater won't acknowledge that I have them. Basically I think that with this method it bugs the theater scripts out.

Do we have a script to delete individual key objects from the inventory ? I'd love to overcome this, theater is a pretty cool part of the game.
After you get the script, you then have to do an improvement to your base at the blueprint counter to actually add the play.