Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+116]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rikuhj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+116]

Post by Rikuhj »

Is there any option for recruiting all characters in one go?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NeonRose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeonRose »

I'm sorry to bother you DummerIX, but I'm having trouble getting the Hero & Enemy damage modifiers to work. I'm using Steam and every other option I've tried works perfectly (speed modifier, material capacity modifier, can always form party at saves, item stack at 99, etc, etc). It does note that player money needs to be populated, which it is at the bottom and reads correctly (9730) ... any ideas what might be happening? I really wanted to try hard mode and have the party do less damage for my new game plus.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

NeonRose wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 2:32 am
I'm sorry to bother you DummerIX, but I'm having trouble getting the Hero & Enemy damage modifiers to work. I'm using Steam and every other option I've tried works perfectly (speed modifier, material capacity modifier, can always form party at saves, item stack at 99, etc, etc). It does note that player money needs to be populated, which it is at the bottom and reads correctly (9730) ... any ideas what might be happening? I really wanted to try hard mode and have the party do less damage for my new game plus.
I think I noticed Enemy Damage doesn't seem to work. I'll try to find time to fix it soon. Hero Damage seems to work fine for me (at least my allies were taking less damage with a multiplier between 0 and 1).

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

NeonRose wrote:
I just tested Enemy Damage Multiplier in my game in the Norristar region and it appeared to work as expected. When I made it 0.1, it was taking many turns for an enemy to die and when I made it 2, I could see the damage being multiplied on the enemy. I thought I noticed it not working earlier, but not sure if I fixed it somehow or something else is going on. Just remember the Enemy Damage affects the enemy, so to lower your damage to the enemy you set it between 0 and 1. (0.1 is 10% damage)

NeonRose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeonRose »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:08 pm
NeonRose wrote:
I just tested Enemy Damage Multiplier in my game in the Norristar region and it appeared to work as expected. When I made it 0.1, it was taking many turns for an enemy to die and when I made it 2, I could see the damage being multiplied on the enemy. I thought I noticed it not working earlier, but not sure if I fixed it somehow or something else is going on. Just remember the Enemy Damage affects the enemy, so to lower your damage to the enemy you set it between 0 and 1. (0.1 is 10% damage)
I'll let you know the next time I try it - I had tried 0. and 40 before, but I'll redownload the table and manually set everything instead of using the load function and see if anything changes. ^^

NeonRose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeonRose »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:08 pm
NeonRose wrote:
Ok, so it does seem to work - what is odd about it, is, that it doesn't seem to change damage numbers but more acts like you're giving the enemies way more health. Does that make sense? Like I set it to 40 and did 35 damage - set it to 0.1 and the game said I still did 35 damage, but it took much longer to kill the enemy.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Yeah, it doesn't change the display value of damage.

Altius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Altius »

Hello, when the 99 items max cheat is active and when the bag should be full but its not thanks to the cheat, recieving an unknown item(not identified) breaks the cheat and counts as full(because it is), then this screen appears with no way of exiting it (and now I want that japanese rune too xD)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I have received unknown items and it still works for me. Where did you receive this unknown item that broke the cheat?

SerenaWasLike
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SerenaWasLike »

Thank you! I love this for my 2nd playthrough. Was trying to figure out how to add 7212:Rune of the Warrior's Pinnacle
7213:Rune of the Mage's Pinnacle and 7214:Rune of the Sniper's Pinnacle to the list of Additional Runes to add to party but my head was spinning so kudos to figuring this all out, lol.

bretwarren30
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bretwarren30 »

Can we use this on GOG Games? update 1.0.5

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

SerenaWasLike wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 7:53 pm
Thank you! I love this for my 2nd playthrough. Was trying to figure out how to add 7212:Rune of the Warrior's Pinnacle
7213:Rune of the Mage's Pinnacle and 7214:Rune of the Sniper's Pinnacle to the list of Additional Runes to add to party but my head was spinning so kudos to figuring this all out, lol.
Only skill runes are allowed in the Additional Runes. You will have to use a rune slot for those right now.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

bretwarren30 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 9:08 pm
You should be able to. I am unaware of anything not working right now.

bretwarren30
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bretwarren30 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 9:13 pm
bretwarren30 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 9:08 pm
You should be able to. I am unaware of anything not working right now.
Thank you so much!

Altius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Altius »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 2:58 pm
I have received unknown items and it still works for me. Where did you receive this unknown item that broke the cheat?
On the last dungeon castle where you have to
Spoiler
put two lenses into a door to fight eldric