Suikoden IV [PCSX2] [+42]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Suikoden IV [PCSX2] [+42]

Post by DrummerIX »

Toward the end of last year, I got nostalgic for Suikoden, so made tables for most of the games. Here is my table for Suikoden 4 using PCSX2. I don't think updates to the emulator break the game that much, but it might. Just let me know if something doesn't work.

Perhaps some others will too since Eiyuden Chronicle is releasing very soon.

Options[+42]:

Activate Trainer (After Activate Trainers, Be Sure to View Main Menu Where You See Your Money)
Activate Trainer 2
Activate Trainer 3
Save Current Trainer Values
Load Current Trainer Values
Change Slot Config Description
Potch (Money) Multiplier / Infinite Potch (Money) (Enable After Loading Save/Starting New Game, Not At Title Menu)
Infinite Potch (Money)
Potch (Money) Multiplier
Infinite Item Use (Reset PCSX2 After Turning This On/Off)
No Random Battles (Reset PCSX2 After Turning This On/Off)
Infinite Rune Use (Out of Battle)
Quick Level Gain (Set XP to 999)
Set All Characters PDF To Max
Set All Characters MDF To Max
Infinite HP (In-Battle)
Infinite Rune Use (In Battle)
World Map Fully Explored
Cash (Money)
[Character Editor]
Character
Experience
[Character Attributes]
Cur HP
Max HP
STR
SKL
MAG
EVA
PDF
MDF
SPD
LUK
[Equipped Items] (Save and Load Game To See Changes)
Equipped Head
Equipped Body
Equipped Hands
Equipped Feet
Equipped Other 1
Equipped Other 2
Equipped Other 3
Head Rune
Right Hand Rune
Left Hand Rune

Notes:
This is for the latest nightly version of PCSX2 as of 12/26/2023. This is version 1.7.5332.

To make pointers populate and things to work, you get in a game and then Activate Trainer 1,2 and 3.
After this, view the main menu where you see Cash. This should populate the Cash Pointer and Character Editor will also work after that.

Credit to Pyriel for some ASM options that I ported over to work with the emulator.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Suikoden IV NTSC PCSX2 1_7_5_332.CT
Initial file
(127.39 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

-_-Kurogane-_-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Suikoden IV [PCSX2] [+42]

Post by -_-Kurogane-_- »

Wow, it's nice that some people still enjoy this classic just like me. I'm sorry for just barging in your thread with nothing signifact to say, but I was wondering if a cheat included that gives different items, apart from equipment? Right now I'm in a sort of a bind, I'm trying to get as maximum completion in game as possible, and my game got bugged, I got one decoration item left that I can't get from mini-games and that is Simple Sofa you need to get by winning tops game 15 times in a row. I've did it a few times now, and get a dialogue that I've got it, but it's never on my inventory. I've spent hours to fish all the other decoration items only to get stuck with this.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

-_-Kurogane-_- wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:34 pm
Wow, it's nice that some people still enjoy this classic just like me. I'm sorry for just barging in your thread with nothing signifact to say, but I was wondering if a cheat included that gives different items, apart from equipment? Right now I'm in a sort of a bind, I'm trying to get as maximum completion in game as possible, and my game got bugged, I got one decoration item left that I can't get from mini-games and that is Simple Sofa you need to get by winning tops game 15 times in a row. I've did it a few times now, and get a dialogue that I've got it, but it's never on my inventory. I've spent hours to fish all the other decoration items only to get stuck with this.
Thank you! I guess I don't have anything like that at present for this game. I'm busy with Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes at the moment, but if I find time to come back to this game, I will see what I can do.

-_-Kurogane-_-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by -_-Kurogane-_- »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:47 pm
Thank you! I guess I don't have anything like that at present for this game. I'm busy with Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes at the moment, but if I find time to come back to this game, I will see what I can do.
Oh, I see. Well, good luck with your efforts, if I knew this existed when I started playing few days ago, that would make my experience a breeze.