Our Adventurer Guild

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Our Adventurer Guild

Post by Send »

Enable
God Mode (Get hit to activate.)
One Hit Kill
Unlimited Mana
Disable Vigor (Moves)
Unlimited Experience (Finish one battle to activate.)
Gold Doesn't Decrease
Items Don't Decrease
Our Adventuring Guild.CT
+ Items Don't Decrease
(12.97 KiB) Downloaded 609 times
Our Adventuring Guild.CT
(53.14 KiB) Downloaded 425 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Send on Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jsdf1995
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Our Adventurer Guild

Post by Jsdf1995 »

Thank you

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

Thank you. Not trying to be annoying, but is there a chance for stat editor? Thanks again for all the work brother.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

arrow2733 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:54 pm
Thank you. Not trying to be annoying, but is there a chance for stat editor? Thanks again for all the work brother.
I didn't have the time today. Pointers kept breaking and only worked during battle half the time. I'll try to get to it when I can. I'm running on 30+ hours of no sleep.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

arrow2733 wrote:
I added 'Items Don't Decrease'. Tried to get pointers for stat editing, but none of the functions ('BaseCharacter' and 'PlayerCharacter') return the correct values.

astonerii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by astonerii »

Send wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:44 pm
arrow2733 wrote:
I added 'Items Don't Decrease'. Tried to get pointers for stat editing, but none of the functions ('BaseCharacter' and 'PlayerCharacter') return the correct values.
Good luck trying to edit stats, but I found when you create new characters it is very easy to make them perfect.

My best characters use 350 points and have 350+ stats and all gold stars.

Start making the new character, search for 100. Spend a few points and search for the new points. Undo all your changes and put in 350 instead of 100.

Then search for 3 (stats), add a trait and redo the search for stat to clear out anything that changed, do that for all three traits, then add 1 point to each of the stats and search for 4, then add the rest of the points to 8 and search for 8, at that point it only has your stat and dummy registers listed, change them to what ever you want. Then add the stars and it will populate your stats with what you changed them to.

My mages hit for over 1000 damage mostly.

I have figured out how to do quite a bit, but it is all hand work... I do not know how to code a trainer.

You can use the vendor to change items of quantity 1 to what ever number you want. Sell to the vendor, search for 1, then buy it from the vendor and it says sold out, search for 0, and do that back and forth til you are down to about 400 entries, all of which are just dummies, and change them from 0 to 3 or 3, then buy those items back and change any of the numbers that did not change to 0 back to zero back to 0.

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

astonerii wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:52 pm
Send wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:44 pm
arrow2733 wrote:
Good luck trying to edit stats, but I found when you create new characters it is very easy to make them perfect.

My best characters use 350 points and have 350+ stats and all gold stars.

Start making the new character, search for 100. Spend a few points and search for the new points. Undo all your changes and put in 350 instead of 100.

Then search for 3 (stats), add a trait and redo the search for stat to clear out anything that changed, do that for all three traits, then add 1 point to each of the stats and search for 4, then add the rest of the points to 8 and search for 8, at that point it only has your stat and dummy registers listed, change them to what ever you want. Then add the stars and it will populate your stats with what you changed them to.

My mages hit for over 1000 damage mostly.

I have figured out how to do quite a bit, but it is all hand work... I do not know how to code a trainer.

You can use the vendor to change items of quantity 1 to what ever number you want. Sell to the vendor, search for 1, then buy it from the vendor and it says sold out, search for 0, and do that back and forth til you are down to about 400 entries, all of which are just dummies, and change them from 0 to 3 or 3, then buy those items back and change any of the numbers that did not change to 0 back to zero back to 0.
Where do you create a character? You mean when you recruit from the tavern? Or something else

astonerii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by astonerii »

arrow2733 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:53 pm
Where do you create a character? You mean when you recruit from the tavern? Or something else
Yes, if you start a game that allows you to recruit your own team members you can build the character the way you want.
Custom difficulty / Allow Scouting Adventurers

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

astonerii wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:09 am
arrow2733 wrote:
Yes, if you start a game that allows you to recruit your own team members you can build the character the way you want.
Thank you, i had no idea lol.

XLordShadow45X
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XLordShadow45X »

Send wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:07 pm

Enable
One Hit Kill
Unlimited Mana
Disable Vigor (Moves)
Gold Doesn't Decrease
:arrow: Items Don't Decrease
Hello there. Nice table. Thank you for that!

The only issue I have is that 'infinite items' only works in the shop where you can infinitely sell your inventory.
Everywhere else the items decrease normally.

Oceanus940
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Oceanus940 »

astonerii wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:09 am
arrow2733 wrote:
I really love you <3

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

XLordShadow45X wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:47 am
Send wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:07 pm

Enable
One Hit Kill
Unlimited Mana
Disable Vigor (Moves)
Gold Doesn't Decrease
:arrow: Items Don't Decrease
Hello there. Nice table. Thank you for that!

The only issue I have is that 'infinite items' only works in the shop where you can infinitely sell your inventory.
Everywhere else the items decrease normally.
Needs a bit of fangling, but you can buy back what you sell to the shop.

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Table is not working on the latestupdate.

Zero86KKM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zero86KKM »

Could someone able to create/add items and add/change/remove traits?

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

bump