Incursion Red River

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Volgin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Incursion Red River

Post by Volgin »

Hey there everyone. Long time user, first time scripting. I apologize in advance if I get anything wrong or post in the wrong forum. I tried searching and couldn't find anything for this game. Of course it just came out in early access, and ingame it says alpha at the top right.

Initially I started messing around with cash, which you start with $5000 and it takes up a square in your inventory/stash. I made a script to set it to 1,000,000 but either I did something wrong or didn't go in depth enough and it made anything stackable 1,000,000. So all magazines have 1,000,000 rounds and it's infinite ammo/no reload and infinite painkillers. I got lazy I guess and wanted to move on to stamina, so I left it alone, as it works.

Fyi, when I tried ammo normally without a script (shoot, search, shoot, search) and froze the value, it only worked for that magazine, not all.

I moved from that to stamina and scripting that was easy enough though it took me some time. I noticed when I jump from just high enough to take fall damage, my stamina will drain some, but quickly go back to full when I land.

The hard part was Infinite Health. It seemed easy, but some addresses linked to VC Dist and not the game, and the only script that actually worked also gave enemies infinite health. With some help, I figured out how to give myself infinite health and the enemies could still die.

There is one other bar next to stamina that is brown and shows a flexing arm. I've seen it go down once and recover, though I'm not sure what it is.

I tried to give credit to someone whose tutorials I followed to help me, but it defaults to fearlessrevolution. Oh well. Someone like me that can be lazy and get defeated was able to look at some of his tutorials uploaded 2 years ago and make these scripts.

I welcome any improvements to the table if anyone is interested.

4/15/24: I updated health and stamina to not crash the game. I couldn't figure out the consumable and it's frustrating, for me at least. Here's an updated table with just the infinite stamina and health.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Incursion1.CT
(5.78 KiB) Downloaded 362 times
Last edited by Volgin on Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

liquidxearo1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Incursion Red River

Post by liquidxearo1 »

ill give it a test

homerhead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by homerhead »

As Lightning McQueen said, KACHOW!

liquidxearo1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by liquidxearo1 »

nothing works

Volgin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Volgin »

liquidxearo1 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:23 pm
nothing works
I had to work the last couple of nights but just got home and tried it real quick. Still works for me. Started the game, attached CE, and ticked the 3 boxes no issues. Loaded into the map and still had infinite stamina, health, and all my consumables were still at 1 million. I asked my buddy who also owns the game to try again and he said it worked for him.

I am kinda hoping someone who knows what they're doing might take an interest in this though. The scripts in this game seem to work for players and npcs. I was lucky to figure out how to only give players and not npcs infinite health. The consumables one seems to give them infinite ammo and no reload too, not that it matters with infinite health. But I would like to figure it out or have someone tweak it so it wouldn't duplicate stuff I try to drop or crash the game if I try to sell something.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Volgin wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:01 am
From my experience I also found the instruction you are using and it turned out to be visual addresses. It seems like it changes the actual values but they do not (at least not for clip ammo, which is what I was testing). The instruction for actual clip ammo doesn't affect the visual number so even if you "nop" the decrement instruction for the real clip ammo, the visual number will reach 0 but you will still be able to shoot without reloading.

Did you test if the values were actually real when you made the script?

liquidxearo1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by liquidxearo1 »

ill try again but i started game attached table and only ticked health, died after getting shot.
i gave myself 99 million dollars so didnt need ammo or stamina
dont know if its the crappy early access or what . stamina immediately crashes the game and after that the game continus to crash at launch till i delete the user settings , screw the game, not worth the poor excuse for a game

Volgin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Volgin »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:17 am
Volgin wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:01 am
From my experience I also found the instruction you are using and it turned out to be visual addresses. It seems like it changes the actual values but they do not (at least not for clip ammo, which is what I was testing). The instruction for actual clip ammo doesn't affect the visual number so even if you "nop" the decrement instruction for the real clip ammo, the visual number will reach 0 but you will still be able to shoot without reloading.

Did you test if the values were actually real when you made the script?
I actually did not go as far as I did on the consumables as I did with health or stamina. I watched a guy's YouTube videos and he was very informative. I noticed when I did the infinite health script that it gave enemies it too, and that led me down a rabbit hole of looking for another address when really what I had to do was scan what wrote to my health address vs enemy addresses, compare the results, then add a couple of lines to the script so only I would have infinite health. I might have to do something similar with cash and ammo, but I might need to load a fresh save possibly.

For the consumables one, I was only trying cash but it seemed like different stacks of cash had different addresses and sometimes I could drag a stack to another square and it would change to the number I froze the value at and sometimes it wouldn't. Then I just kept tinkering I guess and it worked, but it also worked on painkillers and magazines. Also, when I sometimes move an item to another square in my inventory/stash or take something off a weapon, it duplicates it. When I try to sell stuff, it crashes my game.

I'm off today and tomorrow before having to work until Saturday, but whatever spare time I have, I'll try to figure this out.

Edit: The table worked this morning but there was a hotfix when I just launched the game and now infinite health and stamina both crash the game, so I have to work on updating the two and in the mean time, I will try to work on the consumables one. I saw someone from WM has been assigned this game. If they get a trainer going, I'll probably give up on this, but for now I'll keep trying to figure it out.

Edit: I have health and stamina working now. I'm doing some more with ammo/consumables and it's somewhat working. I can shoot a full 30rd mag and it will no longer shoot, but in the menus (if I hold R to inspect as well) the mag will show full, but I'll need to reload. I'm assuming that will have the same effect on cash and painkillers, and the game will no longer dupe items or give absurd amounts of an item. I could just leave it at that, but I'm going to try to figure out a no reload as well.

trappy82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trappy82 »

Nice work so far, be interested to see further progress on this!

Duplix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Duplix »

With the new hotfix released today, neither work. After looting it also crashes the game if you check them. :/
Thank you for doing what you do. I really appreciate it, man.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

The game is made with Unreal Engine, if you're not using a SDK Dumper to get all the information you can, you're wasting your time.
Also you really should download some tables and learn how to make proper scripts, preferable with good AOB pattern.
Your current scripts are not only very weird, with multiple allocs instead of labels and symbols, but also you rely on static addresses which WILL change with each game update.
I recommend to start with Zanzer's classic tables, for example his z Palworld table is straight forward standard CE assembly scripts.
Also I saw some people are making more advanced Unreal Engine tables with all the engine base stuff, but it's much more advanced a more work.

homerhead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by homerhead »

After starting some updates, the table is closing the game when activated. When upgrading, if possible, add stable weapon recoil. Thank you =]

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

igromanru wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:52 pm
The game is made with Unreal Engine, if you're not using a SDK Dumper to get all the information you can, you're wasting your time.
Are there SDK Dumpers for UE5.3?

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:05 pm
igromanru wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:52 pm
Are there SDK Dumpers for UE5.3?
Yes, most "advanced" (depending on what you want to do) public SDK Dumper:
[Link]

Volgin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Volgin »

I appreciate the feedback. The stuff I did was more beginner friendly for sure and of course simpler. Health and Stamina were easy enough, but the consumables was the harder one obviously. For now, I'm done working on this. I just wanted to have something while there was nothing and while janky (at least the items), it worked. I'll just refer people to this page now viewtopic.php?t=28631 and I'll use that until WM puts it on their program.