Dragon's Dogma 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Day7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dragon's Dogma 2

Post by Day7 »

hsbfkjb3lk4jbfiusbg wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:28 pm
Any possibilities to make it feasible to have infinite items so that Art of Metamorphosis could be used unlimited number of times? Many thanks.
Wouldn't it be easier to use the add item script to add like, 200 art of metamorphoses?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Iam74Gibson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iam74Gibson »

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but have only used cheat engine a couple times.. For DD2, I open and found the Item I want in the Item Giver and Item pickup mod... How do I execute this? Or get it into the game? If I go into the game with CE open, it freezes and crashes. I don't see any obvious way to complete this last step.. Thanks in advance..

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

I gave myself the preorder bonus items (superior sword, superior round shield and the ring of assurance), and when I turned my game off and back on again they were gone. Is there anyway to prevent the game from removing the preorder stuff from your inventory?

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

Iam74Gibson wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:48 pm
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but have only used cheat engine a couple times.. For DD2, I open and found the Item I want in the Item Giver and Item pickup mod... How do I execute this? Or get it into the game? If I go into the game with CE open, it freezes and crashes. I don't see any obvious way to complete this last step.. Thanks in advance..
From what I have read most crashes are associated with you not downloading and installing the REFramework files into your main game folder. IF you have done this then I have no idea. The item pickup works as follows, drop some shit on the ground that you don't care about like 1 item, tab out of the game. Next click the box right next to where it says item pick up, it will drop down a few more options. Look where it says (Name) Follow that all the way to the right hand side. See where it says apple? double click that and it will open a drop down menu that has a list of all the things in the game. Once you find what you want, push the x next to name and down at the bottom where it says make sure you disable this when you are done getting item, if you dont disable it then literally every item that drops from kills and whatnot will be turned into that thing. If you want multiple items then double click to the right of Amount where it says 1 and change that to whatever amount you want. The item giver works the same way but you dont have to drop anything. It just adds items to your inventory. Make sure you uncheck them when you are done. Hope this helps you. Also if the text in the cheat table looks all wierd, chances are your boxes are squished together, grab the box to the right of (Description) (Address) etc and drag them to the right, it will stretch the boxes out so the words are not layered over the top of eachother.

mattmwest
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mattmwest »

Can you add a search functionality to the item give?

Iam74Gibson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iam74Gibson »

GIJhen wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:25 am
Iam74Gibson wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:48 pm
From what I have read most crashes are associated with you not downloading and installing the REFramework files into your main game folder. IF you have done this then I have no idea. The item pickup works as follows, drop some shit on the ground that you don't care about like 1 item, tab out of the game. Next click the box right next to where it says item pick up, it will drop down a few more options. Look where it says (Name) Follow that all the way to the right hand side. See where it says apple? double click that and it will open a drop down menu that has a list of all the things in the game. Once you find what you want, push the x next to name and down at the bottom where it says make sure you disable this when you are done getting item, if you dont disable it then literally every item that drops from kills and whatnot will be turned into that thing. If you want multiple items then double click to the right of Amount where it says 1 and change that to whatever amount you want. The item giver works the same way but you dont have to drop anything. It just adds items to your inventory. Make sure you uncheck them when you are done. Hope this helps you. Also if the text in the cheat table looks all wierd, chances are your boxes are squished together, grab the box to the right of (Description) (Address) etc and drag them to the right, it will stretch the boxes out so the words are not layered over the top of eachother.
Thanks for the detailed reply... I did install Reframework. But now that you have explained how to do things, I will work with it.... thanks again.

Iam74Gibson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iam74Gibson »

It worked! got the armor, saved the game, THEN it crashed, but that is OK, got the armor.

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

Iam74Gibson wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:56 pm
It worked! got the armor, saved the game, THEN it crashed, but that is OK, got the armor.
No idea why its crashing on you, I havent had any crash. But im glad you got it =)

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

Iam74Gibson wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:56 pm
Maybe check that you have the newest nightly build of REFramework? I know that the mod was initially on nexus but then wasn't being updated with nightly builds for awhile after launch. You had to check on the github page for stuff. I think its gotten up to date now though from the nexus page. You might have already done this, just floating any possibility that might help out. Good luck!

a2yorha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by a2yorha »

would love a cheat for pawn affinity!

lowpack1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lowpack1 »

So I'm running the table and there's no dropdown of selections for the item giver or drop. is something I'm doing incorrect?

MickeyHavoc84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MickeyHavoc84 »

Great table! I was just wondering if there was a way to edit exp/level/JobExp for the main pawn? I suppose I could try to find it myself but it might be useful for others too. Unless there is a way with the current table and I'm just not seeing it, then sorry my bad haha

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

lowpack1 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:10 pm
So I'm running the table and there's no dropdown of selections for the item giver or drop. is something I'm doing incorrect?
did you install the additional files into the main game folder? Did you click the little box at the top that says script? if you did those two things and its still not working than I have no idea?

Jawman2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jawman2000 »

Does anybody know a way to spawn in the forgery variants of items? It would be useful to not waste days at a time ordering a forgery of grimoires, books, etc for quests.

Day7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Day7 »

Jawman2000 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:34 am
Does anybody know a way to spawn in the forgery variants of items? It would be useful to not waste days at a time ordering a forgery of grimoires, books, etc for quests.
Honestly aside from, like, the jadeite orb, wouldn't it just be easier to spawn the real items at that point? I haven't done a quest that has anything negative occur from the real ones yet except one in Battahl