Dragon's Dogma 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
stinkychimken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon's Dogma 2

Post by stinkychimken »

hellbiter88 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:17 am
Squalor wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:32 am
Here's a list of all the items I shamelessly copied and pasted for your CTRL+F needs. Helps to find the number so you know where to scroll.
Also incredibly helpful, thanks so much for this
omg I literally was wondering about this yesterday, thank you!! Found miasmite on this list too thank god :mrgreen:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mattmwest
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mattmwest »

This is a really great CT. Its actually has the most functionality out of all the ones I've seen online. It would be great to see this CT get regular updates like the Hexington one for Elden Ring. And someone post it up on the Nexus.

bernicus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bernicus »

I think this is the greatest Table I ever used...
Is it normal, that my game always crashes a few moments after using item-spawner?
what am i doing wrong?

- drop item of choice - tab outside the game - set up CE what Item i want to "pick" and the amount - tab back into the game - pick items up - tab outside the game - deactivate script - tab back inside the game - play game for a few moments - crash.

this are the things I do, does it crash for everyone?

Edit: I totally overlooked the info on the very first post, where it is adressed. Guys, read the first post completely, you will see it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

mattmwest wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:27 pm
And someone post it up on the Nexus.
I don't get you, people. Why post it someplace else?.. And even without the author's consent?.. Why not bring Nexus people here instead? Just cuz you like spending time on Nexus and think it has more visibility or whatever.. doesn't make it right to just blatantly upload tables there without consent and act as if you're to get all the credit. Yeah, I get it that you write "credit to original author" 'n' shit, but let's face it, whoever downloads it, will refer your name to others, not the original author's. Honestly, you're making a shit dent in human history for raising awareness this way, by uploading others' work to places you frequent better than FRF and pissing all over us and the good game-hackers here..

Furthermore, I personally don't approve of my stuff being posted on Nexus and whenever reported to me, I engage with the administrators and mods there to take it down.

NEWNS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NEWNS »

wondering if anyone's found how to alter badge progress. i really cant be asked to run the game six times to get the sphinx badge and do her riddles properly atleast once.

ShadoweCZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadoweCZ »

can someone explain to me how the stat values work ?

my ingame strenght is 490 (328) but table shows 2880, is there some formula to get to precise numbers ??
also does setting the values above the cap (lvl 200 stats) do anything since with 5k strenght it dosnt seem to do that much more damage

Youffie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Youffie »

does it works with the latest update that was released march 28 ?

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

NEWNS wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:40 am
wondering if anyone's found how to alter badge progress. i really cant be asked to run the game six times to get the sphinx badge and do her riddles properly atleast once.
That would be nice. Most of it can be done through grinding, which isn't too bad...but that Sphinx one is crazy. You basically have to pray that someone takes your pawn to that once in a playthrough fight over everyone else's.

Pawn stats are able to be modified, so I hope that badges are the same.

Nero57021
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nero57021 »

Anyone know how to modify pawn stats? I want to make mine a pack mule.

Any help is appreciated.

stinkychimken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stinkychimken »

Great trainer! But, I started crashing after using the give item, at the end of the game now and when I try to give myself weapons my game crashes, just so everyone knows

Day7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Day7 »

stinkychimken wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:31 pm
Great trainer! But, I started crashing after using the give item, at the end of the game now and when I try to give myself weapons my game crashes, just so everyone knows
And this happens while you use REFramework? I've only had it crash when I used this before installing REF, so that's why I ask

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

Does this CT by any chance give pre order stuff?

ShadoweCZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadoweCZ »

any way to edit the base knockdown power and res ?

fnvbase
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fnvbase »

stinkychimken wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:31 pm
I set Steam to offline and set network to offline in game, then it stops crashing.

hsbfkjb3lk4jbfiusbg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hsbfkjb3lk4jbfiusbg »

Any possibilities to make it feasible to have infinite items so that Art of Metamorphosis could be used unlimited number of times? Many thanks.