Secrets Of Grindea table by Igromanru

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Secrets Of Grindea table by Igromanru

Post by igromanru »

Josh wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:14 am
Thank you for a reply. yes i run cheat engine as admin.
Steps i take is
1. run game
2. start cheat engine as admin
3 load cheat table which auto attaches game process
4. tick the top box named secrets of grindea xxx- table vxxx which then pops up the error message.

i do have microsoft xna installed

Edit: This is the error when i right click the top table option
<<Lua Error in the script at line 7:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=... ..."]:9: Error: .NET Interace couldn't be loaded!Attach CE to the game process and try again.>>

CE is attached to the game process.
Well, that sucks, because I don't know reasons why CE couldn't load the .NET Interface into the game.
If you attach CE to the game, do you see a new option ".Net" right to the "Help" open at the top bar of CE?
Could your AntiVirus prevent CE from injecting the .NET Interface into the game?
Which version of the game do you have? Steam, GOG or something else?
Do you start the game from a launcher that could have the same process (exe) name as the game?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Josh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Josh »

igromanru wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:51 am
Josh wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:14 am
Thank you for a reply. yes i run cheat engine as admin.
Steps i take is
1. run game
2. start cheat engine as admin
3 load cheat table which auto attaches game process
4. tick the top box named secrets of grindea xxx- table vxxx which then pops up the error message.

i do have microsoft xna installed

Edit: This is the error when i right click the top table option
<<Lua Error in the script at line 7:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=... ..."]:9: Error: .NET Interace couldn't be loaded!Attach CE to the game process and try again.>>

CE is attached to the game process.
Well, that sucks, because I don't know reasons why CE couldn't load the .NET Interface into the game.
If you attach CE to the game, do you see a new option ".Net" right to the "Help" open at the top bar of CE?
Could your AntiVirus prevent CE from injecting the .NET Interface into the game?
Which version of the game do you have? Steam, GOG or something else?
Do you start the game from a launcher that could have the same process (exe) name as the game?
I have latest Gog version, anti virus turned off when trying but nothing different. .net tab in ce isnt there until i try to tick the first box and it appear i click .net info then get error saying no .net info found. i run the game from secrets of grindea.exe

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Josh wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:58 am
I have latest Gog version, anti virus turned off when trying but nothing different. .net tab in ce isnt there until i try to tick the first box and it appear i click .net info then get error saying no .net info found. i run the game from secrets of grindea.exe
Which Windows version do you have?
The last think I can think of for you to try to install the latest [Link].
I'll look into it, if I can make the table to not require the .NET feature, but I doubt I can do it without making compromises.

Josh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Josh »

igromanru wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:41 pm
Josh wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:58 am
Which Windows version do you have?
The last think I can think of for you to try to install the latest [Link].
I'll look into it, if I can make the table to not require the .NET feature, but I doubt I can do it without making compromises.
Latest Windows 10 22H2, also i already had runtime install but i reinstalled to no luck. still getting that error no idea what is causing it. i just tried on my laptop which is windows 11 and getting same error on that too. Thank you for trying to help but no problem if i cant get it to work.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Josh wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:27 pm
Latest Windows 10 22H2, also i already had runtime install but i reinstalled to no luck. still getting that error no idea what is causing it. i just tried on my laptop which is windows 11 and getting same error on that too. Thank you for trying to help but no problem if i cant get it to work.
Do you have Cheat Engine from the official homepage?
I can't find information if a specific .NET or .NET Framework version is required for CE .NET feature.
I just figured out that the DotNetInterface.dll is made with .NET Framework, not the latest .NET, which are different.
A lot of people have .NET Framework installed from other games, that might be the reason why nobody has an issue.
Could you please try to install latest [Link]?
But actually you should have .NET Framework 4, since the game uses it as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Josh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Josh »

igromanru wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:41 pm
Josh wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:27 pm
Do you have Cheat Engine from the official homepage?
I can't find information if a specific .NET or .NET Framework version is required for CE .NET feature.
I just figured out that the DotNetInterface.dll is made with .NET Framework, not the latest .NET, which are different.
A lot of people have .NET Framework installed from other games, that might be the reason why nobody has an issue.
Could you please try to install latest [Link]?
But actually you should have .NET Framework 4, since the game uses it as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah i used the install on the offical website along with 2 addons Mono & Dotnet collectors. had both framework installed just reinstalled but no luck either. no idea why it isnt working when i click .net info it shows a window with some info in it when i select the games process but nothing after that this is after the error that pops up

nano_trixx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nano_trixx »

Hi! I was wondering if it was possible to do something about the challenge rooms in the Arcade? I know I can reset the floor using debug mode, but some of those challenges are super annoying. Is there something you can do to make them auto complete or add unlimited time, or make a no-fail possible Thanks!

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

nano_trixx wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:16 am
Hi! I was wondering if it was possible to do something about the challenge rooms in the Arcade? I know I can reset the floor using debug mode, but some of those challenges are super annoying. Is there something you can do to make them auto complete or add unlimited time, or make a no-fail possible Thanks!
Sadly each challenge has it's own logic. I would need to make something for each exclusively. It's also hard to test, since I've to find these challenges randomly myself.
I'm actually done with the game, so I don't want to promise anything. If I find motivation and time I might start hacking some of these challenges.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

First and foremost, thank you for the cool table! I like it a lot.
Do you by chance take ideas?
I think a damage multiplier would be good for both melee/magic and status effects.

That's about it. Thanks for the table igromanru.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:11 pm
I think a damage multiplier would be good for both melee/magic and status effects.

I'm glad you like it. Beside DS3 and NMS tables, I think this is the table with the most features I've worked on.
You can always ask for new features and I will say if I can't/won't do it or not answer if I'm not around.

Luckily I've found a pretty easy way to add mostly what you want. Check out "Damage Multipliers" in the latest release v1.8 of the table.
Also as a hint, xBaseStats pointer contains your characters stats and there are some ingame modifiers. Only for base damage but I just want to point out that few things can be done in pointers as well. But you've to be careful, because they might have a permanent effect on your character, at least in the Story Mode.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

igromanru wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:41 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:11 pm

I'm glad you like it. Beside DS3 and NMS tables, I think this is the table with the most features I've worked on.
You can always ask for new features and I will say if I can't/won't do it or not answer if I'm not around.

Luckily I've found a pretty easy way to add mostly what you want. Check out "Damage Multipliers" in the latest release v1.8 of the table.
Also as a hint, xBaseStats pointer contains your characters stats and there are some ingame modifiers. Only for base damage but I just want to point out that few things can be done in pointers as well. But you've to be careful, because they might have a permanent effect on your character, at least in the Story Mode.
You are the GOAT!

Edit: Just wanted to give a heads up xBaseStats isn't allocating stats for me at all.
Tried refreshing the window, hovering over the stat menu. Nothing shows up in the CE window.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:32 pm
Edit: Just wanted to give a heads up xBaseStats isn't allocating stats for me at all.
Tried refreshing the window, hovering over the stat menu. Nothing shows up in the CE window.
This is weird. Have you activated the "Game1 Pointer" script successfully?
After activating the "Game1 Pointer", focusing the game, while you're ingame should be enough to get the Game1 Pointer and from there all other pointers inside should work.
Also which game version do you have? I'm still on the GOG v1.01a.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

igromanru wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:02 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:32 pm
This is weird. Have you activated the "Game1 Pointer" script successfully?
After activating the "Game1 Pointer", focusing the game, while you're ingame should be enough to get the Game1 Pointer and from there all other pointers inside should work.
Also which game version do you have? I'm still on the GOG v1.01a.
I'm using the Steam Version. Not sure which update we're on currently.
I'll go ahead and give that a shot though.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:35 pm
I'm using the Steam Version. Not sure which update we're on currently.
I'll go ahead and give that a shot though.
v1.01a should be the latest one. You can see it in the main menu when starting the game in the top left corner.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

nano_trixx wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:16 am
I'm slowly working on some challenges scripts.
Just released a table (v1.9) with "Base Challenge Hacks" that currently only can be used to manipulate time for most challenges.
You can set the value very low like 1 to instantly finish a challenge for something like the "Don't get hit" challenge, otherwise it just gives you a lot of time.
Also added Instant Win for Don't Get Hit. Few more scripts will come with the next table release.