Secrets Of Grindea table by Igromanru

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
periwinkle22
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Secrets Of Grindea table by Igromanru

Post by periwinkle22 »

thx so much for table :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nano_trixx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nano_trixx »

igromanru wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:43 pm
nano_trixx wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:16 am
Hi! I was wondering if it was possible to do something about the challenge rooms in the Arcade? I know I can reset the floor using debug mode, but some of those challenges are super annoying. Is there something you can do to make them auto complete or add unlimited time, or make a no-fail possible Thanks!
I'm slowly working on some challenges scripts.
Just released a table (v1.9) with "Base Challenge Hacks" that currently only can be used to manipulate time for most challenges.
You can set the value very low like 1 to instantly finish a challenge for something like the "Don't get hit" challenge, otherwise it just gives you a lot of time.
Also added Instant Win for Don't Get Hit. Few more scripts will come with the next table release.
Ahh!!! You rock! I can't wait to play around with that! Thank you so much for putting time into it. :))))

FearFusion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearFusion »

igromanru wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:41 pm
Josh wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:58 am
I have latest Gog version, anti virus turned off when trying but nothing different. .net tab in ce isnt there until i try to tick the first box and it appear i click .net info then get error saying no .net info found. i run the game from secrets of grindea.exe
Which Windows version do you have?
The last think I can think of for you to try to install the latest [Link].
I'll look into it, if I can make the table to not require the .NET feature, but I doubt I can do it without making compromises.
Hello, thank you very much for making the table!

I'm not the same guy you spoke to before but I get the same error.
In my case I DO have the ".Net Info" window from the ".Net" tab. But this is what I see:

Cheat Engine ran as Admin, have all .Net thingies, Windows 10, 1.01a version of the game.
I'm a .Net developer, so just give it to me stragight - what do i have to do to fix it or to get you more info?

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

FearFusion wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 pm

In my case I DO have the ".Net Info" window from the ".Net" tab. But this is what I see:

Cheat Engine ran as Admin, have all .Net thingies, Windows 10, 1.01a version of the game.
I'm a .Net developer, so just give it to me stragight - what do i have to do to fix it or to get you more info?
The .NET Interface feature from Cheat Engine is sadly underdeveloped and buggy, not like the Mono feature for Unity games, that is much more powerful and stable.
If you want to debug/actually see information, use the ".NET Info" before activating the initialize script from my table aka. before calling the LaunchDotNetInterface() function. If you want to use the table and see stuff in .NET Info window, open a second Cheat Engine instance without the table, attach it to the game manually and use it there.
All the game related classes are in "Secrets Of Grindea.exe" module. However, sometimes they bug out and don't load, then you have to restart CE.

Or are you saying that you have issues with the table itself? If you have issues with the table, what exactly isn't working? Which error do you get?

FearFusion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearFusion »

igromanru wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 pm
FearFusion wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 pm

The .NET Interface feature from Cheat Engine is sadly underdeveloped and buggy, not like the Mono feature for Unity games, that is much more powerful and stable.
If you want to debug/actually see information, use the ".NET Info" before activating the initialize script from my table aka. before calling the LaunchDotNetInterface() function. If you want to use the table and see stuff in .NET Info window, open a second Cheat Engine instance without the table, attach it to the game manually and use it there.
All the game related classes are in "Secrets Of Grindea.exe" module. However, sometimes they bug out and don't load, then you have to restart CE.

Or are you saying that you have issues with the table itself? If you have issues with the table, what exactly isn't working? Which error do you get?
Yeah, issue with the table, unfortunatelly.
Like, I said - I get the exact same error as the other guy, i.e. after opening the table, attaching to the game process and clicking the square "Active" box to the left of the "Secrets Of Grindea v1.01a - Table v1.10.0" I get a message box reading "Inject error: ffffffffffffffffffc" (I didn't count the exact amount of "f"s) after clicking the message box "OK" button another message box pops up saying "Error: Failed to load .NET Interface". Then the error in the context menu is "<<Lua error in the script at line 7:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec-... ..."]:11: [rror: [ailed to load .N[T Interface.>>" (yes, it really is garbled like that).

Persoanlly I just need a way to alter my max EP, so if you can tell me how to find that address it would be enough (i think).

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

FearFusion wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:22 pm
Like, I said - I get the exact same error as the other guy, i.e. after opening the table, attaching to the game process and clicking the square "Active" box to the left of the "Secrets Of Grindea v1.01a - Table v1.10.0" I get a message box reading "Inject error: ffffffffffffffffffc" (I didn't count the exact amount of "f"s) after clicking the message box "OK" button another message box pops up saying "Error: Failed to load .NET Interface". Then the error in the context menu is "<<Lua error in the script at line 7:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec-... ..."]:11: [rror: [ailed to load .N[T Interface.>>" (yes, it really is garbled like that).
Cheat Engine can't inject the DotNetInterface.dll and the original error is not very helpful.
Please inject the DLL manually with CE and tell me the error.
  1. Start Cheat Engine and attach it to the "Secrets Of Grindea.exe"
  2. Click on the Memory View button
  3. From menu above choose Tools ->Inject DLL
  4. Navigate to your Cheat Engine installation directory and choose the DotNetInterface.dll from the subdirectory /autorun/dlls
    e.g. C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\autorun\dlls\DotNetInterface.dll
  5. Then when it asks "Do you want to execute a function of the dll?" choose "Yes" for now.

FearFusion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearFusion »

igromanru wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:58 am
FearFusion wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:22 pm
Cheat Engine can't inject the DotNetInterface.dll and the original error is not very helpful.
Please inject the DLL manually with CE and tell me the error.
  1. Start Cheat Engine and attach it to the "Secrets Of Grindea.exe"
  2. Click on the Memory View button
  3. From menu above choose Tools ->Inject DLL
  4. Navigate to your Cheat Engine installation directory and choose the DotNetInterface.dll from the subdirectory /autorun/dlls
    e.g. C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\autorun\dlls\DotNetInterface.dll
  5. Then when it asks "Do you want to execute a function of the dll?" choose "Yes" for now.
Did it all, step by step, no change, still same error(s).

Perhaps it would help to mention I can attach Cheat Engine to the game and edit values, myself, also another table (viewtopic.php?t=28653) works just fine.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

FearFusion wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:20 am
Perhaps it would help to mention I can attach Cheat Engine to the game and edit values, myself, also another table (viewtopic.php?t=28653) works just fine.
Wait really? The other table works for you?
Then I have an idea.
I just made few small changes. Can you please test following:
1. Download the latest version of the table (currently 1.10.1)
2. Attach CE to the game manually
3. Execute the initializer script (Secrets Of Grindea v1.01a - Table v1.10.1)
If you get error with "monopipe" try to activate the script again.

FearFusion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearFusion »

igromanru wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:51 am
FearFusion wrote:
Then I have an idea.
Thanks, it works! :)

I'm curious what you changed.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

FearFusion wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:59 pm
Thanks, it works! :)

I'm curious what you changed.
I was always using "openProcess" function to automatically attach CE to "Secrets Of Grindea.exe" process.
I've no idea what exactly caused the issue for some people, if there is any second process getting started with the same name or something. But I've now added a check that will skip the step if CE is already attached to an existing "Secrets Of Grindea.exe" process.

messiahgov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by messiahgov »

Like the cards, which works great^^, is there a way that enemies drop all their unique items, without the need to farm them for hours?

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

messiahgov wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:44 am
Like the cards, which works great^^, is there a way that enemies drop all their unique items, without the need to farm them for hours?
Done

Josh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Josh »

igromanru wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:51 am
FearFusion wrote:
Then I have an idea.
oh i may try this as i got the .net info screen error like the guy posted with the info in it. before it said no info but after installing 2 CE plugins i got the info but still error. plugins were .netdatacollector and monodatacollecter. like the other person i can use other tables for the game but this one.

Edit: Just tested still no luck. oh well never mind. all i wanted it for really was no clip option

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Josh wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:33 pm
oh i may try this as i got the .net info screen error like the guy posted with the info in it. before it said no info but after installing 2 CE plugins i got the info but still error. plugins were .netdatacollector and monodatacollecter. like the other person i can use other tables for the game but this one.

Edit: Just tested still no luck. oh well never mind. all i wanted it for really was no clip option
Downloading and replacing plugins is a bad idea. I believe Cheat Engine 7.5 has newer versions than the one you download from the homepage, they were meant for the version 6.4.
But they won't change anything, the key part is the "DotNetInterface.dll".
Also it's not about .NET Info. I need the error that you get when trying to activating the initializer script.

Josh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Josh »

igromanru wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:08 pm
Josh wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:33 pm

Downloading and replacing plugins is a bad idea. I believe Cheat Engine 7.5 has newer versions than the one you download from the homepage, they were meant for the version 6.4.
But they won't change anything, the key part is the "DotNetInterface.dll".
Also it's not about .NET Info. I need the error that you get when trying to activating the initializer script.
ah it must be my CE 7.5 then as i do not have that dll in autorun folder and when i installed CE 7.5 from main site it didnt install the .netdatacollector and all either. i will redownload and reinstall.