Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by SunBeam »

TherdusSteelcore wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:14 am
No mods, trainers, cheats, tables or anything else in play. Guess I'm just going to have to not play that portion of the game. Thanks.
If you watched my video and have done the same, identically, yet still have issues.. then I seriously don't know what's going on. If you're willing to let me watch or test this remotely, via Discord or TeamViewer, drop me a PM.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

-Fox-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by -Fox- »

Hello!

I'm desperately searching for a method to increase the damage of the Specter Gauntlet, because I think it's a fun weapon but too weak without any coils. Unfortunately my CE skills are limited to basic scripts like preventing ammo consumption or manipulating incoming- or dealt damage with multipliers. But I'm not able to filter out the damage-output from the Specter Gauntlet. So I thought I could try searching for this SG-weapon object and try to manipulate it's attributes? Ideally I wanted to give this weapon "virtual coils" or rather be able to directly influence it's stats like DMG or CRIT.

Well, unfortunately I have no idea how to do this and get access on object's attributes with CE. And there are absolutely no tutorials on the internet on how to find and modify certain in-game objects.

So I hoped you could help me out with my problem :D

Thanks for reading this and best regards.

PS: Seriously, how are people making such complex tables? As I said, all CE YT-tutorials are just about basic stuff like getting unlimited money or health, so it's really hard for me to actually learn how to use CE efficient. Any tips regarding this?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

-Fox- wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:59 pm
Any tips regarding this?
I've been doing this since 2003, just so you get the idea. And without any YT or whatever it is people think today is their "learning material". No, you study from zero. Not with some game. Sadly, when I tell that to people, bye bye interest. They return to whatever they were doing -OR- finding another person willing to; which usually may end-up charging money. But on the hindsight, time is precious to everyone. I, for one, can't afford more time to look into it.. at least not for now.

nncrespo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nncrespo »

This trainner is absolutly brilliant and well made. Love it. If I had one request would be a weapon stat editor, same with coils and weaves. I'm 40yo now and stopped messing with CE back in 2009 so im in no condition to play catch up. Thanks for your table idk these days, but this used to be hard work. Check on the stat editors if you can. If you can't, all the same no worries. Thanks

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:47 pm
-Fox- wrote:
Any tips regarding this?
I've been doing this since 2003, just so you get the idea.
Almost same as me, I discovered trainers in December 2002 and then never looked back gaining momentum without any downtime :lol:

Oh, how time flies.

-Fox-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by -Fox- »

STN wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:48 am
SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:47 pm
-Fox- wrote:
Any tips regarding this?
I've been doing this since 2003, just so you get the idea.
Almost same as me, I discovered trainers in December 2002 and then never looked back gaining momentum without any downtime :lol:

Oh, how time flies.

I understand that the process of making tables is not something you can learn overnight. But I would be still grateful if I could get some tips on how to start learning using CE efficiently. I would even read a book about this topic but working with assembler, specific in games, is so niche that there are only those who are really good at this or those like me who are basically standing at the beginning. Due to my studies I have some basic knowledge about assembler and registers, but no way to actually apply this on CE because I don't know how :?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

I wonder if overriding apex machinery would be possible at all, literally my 1 gripe is the spawns may but don't have to, include at 1 override'able machine.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

-Fox- wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:21 am
I understand that the process of making tables is not something you can learn overnight. But I would be still grateful if I could get some tips on how to start learning using CE efficiently. I would even read a book about this topic but working with assembler, specific in games, is so niche that there are only those who are really good at this or those like me who are basically standing at the beginning. Due to my studies I have some basic knowledge about assembler and registers, but no way to actually apply this on CE because I don't know how :?
"efficiently" means that you fully focus on games = you have to build from bottom to top, ie start with basics - assembler, lua, CE, then try a simple game like solitaire, then game-engines (unity, unreal), then try some unity game, after you are comfortable with it, move to unreal game and when you master it move to less used / generic game engines. Along the way you find debuggers, dumpers and many other tools which might come handy.

Sorry, there is no speed-lane from zero to CE-hero ;).

Q: Why do you think it takes long to produce a decent table even to the best ones ? Because it is not always a walk in a park, it is difficult and time consuming.

Good luck and good speed man, every attempt counts, every table - even the simplest one - makes someone happy ;).

Lakhoa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lakhoa »

-Fox- wrote:
Hello!

I'm desperately searching for a method to increase the damage of the Specter Gauntlet, because I think it's a fun weapon but too weak without any coils. Unfortunately my CE skills are limited to basic scripts like preventing ammo consumption or manipulating incoming- or dealt damage with multipliers. But I'm not able to filter out the damage-output from the Specter Gauntlet. So I thought I could try searching for this SG-weapon object and try to manipulate it's attributes? Ideally I wanted to give this weapon "virtual coils" or rather be able to directly influence it's stats like DMG or CRIT.

Well, unfortunately I have no idea how to do this and get access on object's attributes with CE. And there are absolutely no tutorials on the internet on how to find and modify certain in-game objects.

So I hoped you could help me out with my problem :D

Thanks for reading this and best regards.

PS: Seriously, how are people making such complex tables? As I said, all CE YT-tutorials are just about basic stuff like getting unlimited money or health, so it's really hard for me to actually learn how to use CE efficient. Any tips regarding this?
OMG i literally came here for the same thing, i just got the upgrade for the gauntlet and felt so disappointed with the damage. With better stat it would be a hella fun weapon to use. Anyway i’m just happy to see someone with the same idea, unfortunately i know nothing about CE and modding, but i hope you will figure it out, you have my support🫡

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Finally finished as well. Damn, took some time to get 100% completion on main story and DLC. I understand we have confirmation for title #3 from Guerilla? :D

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:33 am
Finally finished as well. Damn, took some time to get 100% completion on main story and DLC. I understand we have confirmation for title #3 from Guerilla? :D
Did you ever figure out if we can change our mount speed?

stock20
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stock20 »

BigBear743 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:52 pm
stock20 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:21 pm
Can someone kindly point out a working table for adjusting FOV?
You can use this for adjusting FOV

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>256861</ID>
      <Description>"Field of View Pointer"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(fieldofview,HorizonForbiddenWest.exe,C5 FA 10 40 40 C5 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** C5 ** ** ** C5 ** ** ** 7A) // should be unique
alloc(fieldofviewnewmem,$100,fieldofview)
alloc(fieldofviewptr,$24,fieldofview)

label(fieldofviewcode)
label(fieldofviewreturn)

fieldofviewptr:
  dq 0
fieldofviewnewmem:
  mov [fieldofviewptr],rax
fieldofviewcode:
  vmovss xmm0,[rax+40]
  jmp fieldofviewreturn

fieldofview:
  jmp fieldofviewnewmem
fieldofviewreturn:
registersymbol(fieldofview fieldofviewptr)

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
fieldofview:
  db C5 FA 10 40 40

unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182373

HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182348: 74 10                       - je HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+118235A
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+118234A: 48 8B 40 08                 - mov rax,[rax+08]
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+118234E: 48 C1 E8 34                 - shr rax,34
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182352: 84 C0                       - test al,al
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182354: 79 04                       - jns HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+118235A
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182356: 4C 8B 79 20                 - mov r15,[rcx+20]
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+118235A: C4 C1 7A 10 B7 14 01 00 00  - vmovss xmm6,[r15+00000114]
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182363: 48 8B 0D C6 BB 1A 01        - mov rcx,[HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+232DF30]
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+118236A: 48 8B 01                    - mov rax,[rcx]
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+118236D: FF 90 F8 00 00 00           - call qword ptr [rax+000000F8]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182373: C5 FA 10 40 40              - vmovss xmm0,[rax+40]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182378: C5 7A 59 1D D0 CC 82 00     - vmulss xmm11,xmm0,[HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+19AF050]
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182380: C5 CA 59 F8                 - vmulss xmm7,xmm6,xmm0
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182384: C5 78 2E DF                 - vucomiss xmm11,xmm7
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182388: 7A 06                       - jp HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182390
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+118238A: 0F 84 B9 00 00 00           - je HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182449
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182390: 48 8B 0D 99 BB 1A 01        - mov rcx,[HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+232DF30]
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+1182397: 48 8B 01                    - mov rax,[rcx]
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+118239A: FF 90 48 02 00 00           - call qword ptr [rax+00000248]
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+11823A0: C5 7A 10 15 84 C3 82 00     - vmovss xmm10,[HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+19AE72C]
HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+11823A8: C5 7A 10 0D 30 C5 82 00     - vmovss xmm9,[HorizonForbiddenWest.exe+19AE8E0]
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>256891</ID>
          <Description>"FOV value"</Description>
          <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
          <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
          <Address>fieldofviewptr</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>40</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Many thanks. After enabling script it doesn't let me change "Value=??". What am I doing wrong please?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

table updated: [ viewtopic.php?p=346047#p346047 ].
(i'm nearing main story end, so probably "final")

Rifneno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rifneno »

SunBeam wrote:
Yeah, [Link]. Though one has to wonder how Lance Reddick's passing will effect things. Sylens was obviously going to be a big part of things, and I can't imagine they'll recast him.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Rifneno wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:15 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Yeah, [Link]. Though one has to wonder how Lance Reddick's passing will effect things. Sylens was obviously going to be a big part of things, and I can't imagine they'll recast him.
They could always use AI to replace the voice, much cheaper and people won't tell the difference really.