Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Replied on accident. but yeah

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

paristeta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paristeta »

lunarfreyax wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:52 am
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:22 pm
isamudysan wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:58 am
thanks sunbeam. i saw that post and scroll passed it, and didn't see the "How to get +25% Coils" title. my apologies there. what is the difference between adding these +25% coils and the others that are not +25%? i wonder why we sell and buy back?

oh, i was able to mem dump in the "open world" and found the common crit hit damage +25% coil. wonder what the difference is between the common and very rare coil?
The only thing I can tell you is --for me-- those Coils you found in the open world, were not there. I could only get them loaded while the Arena challenge was active. The reason you have to do it like this is explained a few posts up from the "How to get +25% Coils" post. I guess you didn't read that too: viewtopic.php?p=346383#p346383. The items are loaded in memory only during the challenge, because the Weapons and Outfits you're wearing have them etched. You noticed the game gives you a default weapon/outfit for every challenge and you can't change it. To construct those they need the "parts". So that's when they load them to memory and also why they're not available outside of the challenge (destroyed afterwards).
I have the same question? find the critical damage 25% but it is common (white color) was it not working or something ? because yours is very rare (purple color). I also find "stealth damage 65%" and it is common (white color) too. Put 5 of those to my sharp shooter bow and my stealth damage is sky rocket. I don't know if these damage coil have a max cap or not, don't have time to test it! :D
Have you stumpled upon Weapon Perks, maybe that why it is white ? Maybe those are treated as as Weapon coils? 65% Stealth Damage is the Bonus on the Whisper Hunter Bow. The 25% Critical Damage (white) is likely from the Hunter Bow with that Bonus (Sun-Touched, Death Seeker) but could also be from other Weapon category, like Sharpshot Bow (Iriv´s Downfall).

Not aware this is in the coil list of the Arena Matches, so how did you aquire/find this coil?

A "real missing" coil is 2% Shock Chance (Legendary). They vanished with release. The 1% Shock Chance (Very Rare) is in 1-2 of the Arena Matches.

Giony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Giony »

table still works on yesterday's update?

Evgarden69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evgarden69 »

Please update sir, the table not work with newer update on steam. thanks for hardwork

Shadow__
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shadow__ »

how do i download older version of the ct.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Giony wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:42 am
table still works on yesterday's update?
Yes.
Evgarden69 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:58 am
Please update sir, the table not work with newer update on steam. thanks for hardwork
Try harder and pay attention to the messages. The table has no issues.
Shadow__ wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:41 pm
how do i download older version of the ct.
There's no older version.

C0NYN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by C0NYN »

Help when I downloaded it for the first time everything was working fine but the next day it stopped working and I get this window
[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

C0NYN wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:08 pm
Help when I downloaded it for the first time everything was working fine but the next day it stopped working and I get this window
[Link]
Help for what? Does the table work or not? Did you read what the message says? If you're a first time CE user, then please learn how to use it and what the GUI elements mean.

P.S.: A lot of you seem to be under the impression that if the versions don't match, the table will not work. Which is false. I put a warning there so you know when the versions change. It is a WARNING, not an ERROR. The message even says that. That being said.. click OK and if [ Initialize ] script doesn't activate (if the checkbox in front of it doesn't become ticked), ONLY THEN the table would require updating. Until that happens, even if the versions don't match, the table would still work as is.

C0NYN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by C0NYN »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:18 pm
C0NYN wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:08 pm
[Link]
Help for what? Does the table work or not? Did you read what the message says? If you're a first time CE user, then please learn how to use it and what the GUI elements mean.

P.S.: A lot of you seem to be under the impression that if the versions don't match, the table will not work. Which is false. I put a warning there so you know when the versions change. It is a WARNING, not an ERROR. The message even says that. That being said.. click OK and if [ Initialize ] script doesn't activate (if the checkbox in front of it doesn't become ticked), ONLY THEN the table would require updating. Until that happens, even if the versions don't match, the table would still work as is.
Ok, I understand your answers but when I click on initialize I get that warning and it immediately sends me to the Lua Engine window with a message that says 'aob_ChallengeManagerStopChallenge' not found.

[Link]

TherdusSteelcore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TherdusSteelcore »

Quick note to say 1) thank you for your work, Sunbeam and 2) although the script will initialize as long as you are on the latest version of CheatEngine, the InstantComplete option for Hunting Grounds, Pits and Strike does not work under the latest version of the game when I try to toggle it. If I right click on the Instant Complete entry, the menu shows the following:

<<Lua error in the script at line 3:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=......"]:19: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value>>

Any insight or help would be much appreciated, I'm kinda new to this. Tables like this are part of the reason I'm able to play games like HFW, I have a neurological condition which affects my motor control and co-ordination and so sometimes games just aren't enjoyable to me because I can't get my dumb hands to react the way I want or need them to in a timely enough manner :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

C0NYN wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:42 pm
Ok, I understand your answers but when I click on initialize I get that warning and it immediately sends me to the Lua Engine window with a message that says 'aob_ChallengeManagerStopChallenge' not found.

[Link]
I downloaded the table from page 1 and ran it against the latest version of the game. Aside from the warning, I did not get any errors like you. So either something else is happening on your end -or- you play some cracked older version.
TherdusSteelcore wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:52 pm
You didn't explain where you're trying to use it. If it's for Gauntlet Runs, it won't work.

TherdusSteelcore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:03 pm
TherdusSteelcore wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:52 pm
You didn't explain where you're trying to use it. If it's for Gauntlet Runs, it won't work
Gah, I meant to say I was trying to use it for the Melee Pits specifically, I apologise.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

C0NYN wrote:
TherdusSteelcore wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:06 pm
Gah, I meant to say I was trying to use it for the Melee Pits specifically, I apologise.
See my video below where I download the table (from page 1), enable it and use it on a Melee Pit. The table works fine for me, no errors on [ Initialize ] and no errors with the script that instantly completes the Melee Pit challenge.. so I dunno what's going on on your end, but can't fix it for ya.

Conclusion: the table works as is, no need for an update.

I believe it goes without saying that you shouldn't use multiple tables, trainers, etc. or should test it at first without mods that may interfere with the functions whose signatures I scan for. Just to make sure.

C0NYN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by C0NYN »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:18 pm
C0NYN wrote:
TherdusSteelcore wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:06 pm
See my video below where I download the table (from page 1), enable it and use it on a Melee Pit. The table works fine for me, no errors on [ Initialize ] and no errors with the script that instantly completes the Melee Pit challenge.. so I dunno what's going on on your end, but can't fix it for ya.

I appreciate, thank you very much

TherdusSteelcore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:18 pm

I believe it goes without saying that you shouldn't use multiple tables, trainers, etc. or should test it at first without mods that may interfere with the functions whose signatures I scan for. Just to make sure.
No mods, trainers, cheats, tables or anything else in play. Guess I'm just going to have to not play that portion of the game. Thanks.